James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 637666
size 12 all over but jeans are size 14. so if boobs make you a size 14 too, then you're a 14 all over!! what is so bad about being a 14
It’s so so bad! Its just a kick in the teeth to her followers struggling with weight or post pregnancy, thinking oh well if she’s lying about her size then must be shameful when it’s not at all! The worst thing is the lying and then claiming body positivity 😩

Reactions: 8
seems like on her stories she has highlighted the two items she is wearing in a size 12, made a big post about how some things she has to size up to a shocking size 14 in because of her large chest (although she wears a size 12 in some t-shirts?).... but failed to tag that she is wearing a size 14 in every other piece including jeans and skirts.

it just makes me so sad, especially when she is saying to size up, and then is pretending to be a size down, and then wearing different sizes - how are her customers supposed to know what size to buy at this point??

Reactions: 15
Lol i think it would be weird to leave the baby alone in the back!
I think its each to their own. I never once sat in the back with my baby even on the hour and a half trip home from the hospital. We had a mirror we could see so didn't see the need. Not much you can do in a moving car if they start fussing without stopping anyway

Reactions: 9
I think its each to their own. I never once sat in the back with my baby even on the hour and a half trip home from the hospital. We had a mirror we could see so didn't see the need. Not much you can do in a moving car if they start fussing without stopping anyway
same here. I only move to the back if we stop at a shop and my partner pops in. Will she squeeze between 2 car seats if they have another baby 🤣

Reactions: 4
Also, I came straight on here to say when she is showing those lights, then gets the candles on the table, I’m shouting move the bloody scissors!!! 18 - 19 minute mark 😡😡
Oh my goodness…me too! I was terrified a slight nudge of the scissors and poor Amber would have been injured for sure.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely No need to for her to sit in the back with Amber at 3 months! It’s clear she sits because Baby cries In the car. I also found it rather worrying than rather James take baby out for the day when they were filming she had to have them both there and little one laid on a mat most of both days. The way she panicked that she cried just emphasises the fact she’s struggling to deal with crying. The more I watch Carys the more her interaction with the baby seems extremely forced/false. She doesn’t need to “prove” anything which is what she looks like she’s doing

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe that those dresses are £35 each. Daylight robbery for that kind of crap.

Reactions: 16
When she speaks, she just goes on and on and on. I was out of breath just by watching her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like she is super hyped up.

Reactions: 8
I still think there’s no way her boobs fit in regular size 14s?!
I think she just wears stuff that’s stretchy. My boobs are a bit smaller than hers and I can get size 14 and be comfortable if the fabric is stretchy but if not I’ll have to size up. Tbf she said that white broderie dress is a bit more ‘sturdy’ and you can see that she should’ve sized up even to 16, maybe it’s just me but I feel like those frills should go under the boobs, not right in the middle? It just looks a bit unflattering

Reactions: 10
I still think there’s no way her boobs fit in regular size 14s?!
Same, she’s a ‘good’ size 14, she’s not long had a baby, so why be so odd about it unless she’s struggling, which is fine, but for the fact she preaches body positivity and keeps saying it’s all fine.

Reactions: 3
I think she just wears stuff that’s stretchy. My boobs are a bit smaller than hers and I can get size 14 and be comfortable if the fabric is stretchy but if not I’ll have to size up. Tbf she said that white broderie dress is a bit more ‘sturdy’ and you can see that she should’ve sized up even to 16, maybe it’s just me but I feel like those frills should go under the boobs, not right in the middle? It just looks a bit unflattering
Definitely this - a 34GG equates to a size 18+ as it's 44 inches around the bust.

Reactions: 5
Hahahahahaha my babies almost a year and I still sit in the back unless I'm driving. There's a lot I can do if she starts crying to calm her down that I cant if im in the front. Some of you lot need to calm down. Shes not putting Amber in harms way sat in the back with her so whats it to you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.