James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with pulling these faces?
Carys has got a lovely smile and a nice smiley photo or boomerang to show her excitement for the launch would’ve been more fitting than yet another boomerang of her pulling a weird face 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

View attachment 636760
I think Carys does these wobbly eyes because she’s picking on Elle. It’s just mean!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Carys does these wobbly eyes because she’s picking on Elle. It’s just mean!
What do the eyes have to do with Elle? Sounds like a reach. I think she’s just self conscious / lacking confidence at The mo so she pulls the faces to make herself feel better

Reactions: 29
What do the eyes have to do with Elle? Sounds like a reach. I think she’s just self conscious / lacking confidence at The mo so she pulls the faces to make herself feel better
Just my guess because Elle has a problem with her eye floating. But, I’ll take your word that Carys is doing the face to boost her confidence and feel better about herself.👍

Reactions: 3
Yeah think she’s just trying to be one of those ‘funny girls’ and it goes wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
yeah, when my sister was really insecure about herself in any photo she would pull a funny face as then people can't be like oh you look ugly etc (she used to think people would say this stuff about her😔) as it's a stupid face not how she actually looks

also just in case they read here, if you have ab separation you shouldn't do exercises where you lift your shoulders off the floor. should just be your head

Reactions: 11
honestly I find her using the word mourning so ridiculous.
She’s mourning her relationship with James and mourning the time she had before. I’ve never in my life heard a mother use that phrasing.

she sounded more excited about painting the shed and sorting the eucalyptus tree than anything to do with Amber in recent vlog
She’s just bloody spoiled and lazy, she isn’t number one anymore and I think she’s finding that a huge adjustment. She had no idea what being a parent is like, but she wanted a baby and wouldn’t listen to anyone saying wait, enjoy yourselves/freedom a bit longer. She’s got the easiest baby In the world by the looks of it yet still moans. Can you imagine when Amber is a toddler and has a screaming meltdown in a supermarket 😂

Reactions: 17
Right I’ve just watched their recent vlog & it genuinely concerns me that she went outside to bloody harp on about that f-ing shed & left Amber on the floor in the kitchen & she said James was in the living room! That really worries me that Mila could just wander in! I’ve got a lab & he is the sweetest boy but I wouldn’t trust him unattended with my baby!! Also Carys stop saying Amber ‘co operated’ she’s a baby!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I can’t remember which video it was but did anyone twig on when carys said to amber “excuse me, you’re supposed to be in a routine!!” When she wouldn’t sleep? She’s expecting far too much! My baby is 2 weeks older and I wouldn’t expect a rigid routine from him at all.

Reactions: 15
Why’s she still in the back of the car with the kid? Like she isn’t a newborn anymore, it’s just odd. Overbearing 100%.

6 minutes in to latest VLOG and they have mentioned AWAKE TIME like 7 times. The strangest parents ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why’s she still in the back of the car with the kid? Like she isn’t a newborn anymore, it’s just odd. Overbearing 100%.

6 minutes in to latest VLOG and they have mentioned AWAKE TIME like 7 times. The strangest parents ever.
Lol i think it would be weird to leave the baby alone in the back!

Reactions: 5
I must admit I sat in the back with my son til he was around 8/9 months, then once we got him a more upright car seat I realised he actually relaxed more when I wasn't there

Lol i think it would be weird to leave the baby alone in the back!
???? How odd to do that. I get it for the first week or so, but there is absolutely no need. You have the mirror up to see them… it’s just a bit OTT in my opinion. But some up Cary’s style of parenting fairly well.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Must be a cultural thing, I dont know anyone who wouldn't sit with their baby in the back unless they were driving. As much as I really dislike Carys, I can't criticise her for that! But it's strange on her part because she seems to want Amber to sleep all the time so she doesn't have to entertain so I'd have thought she'd jump at the opportunity to sit away from her

Reactions: 10
View attachment 637282
Please tell me one of you asked her if the clothes feel soft!!! 😂😂😂
I'm dying 😂😂 She must make those questions up herself. I mean who would ask her that lol.

Her collection is again a load of cheap ass crap, but at least she could have selected 'pieces' that suit her body. Half of the stuff looks really bad on both her and the plus size model IMO. While there is nothing wrong with their body shapes, so why doesn't Carys just own her size and choose outfits that are flattering for her body type!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right I’ve just watched their recent vlog & it genuinely concerns me that she went outside to bloody harp on about that f-ing shed & left Amber on the floor in the kitchen & she said James was in the living room! That really worries me that Mila could just wander in! I’ve got a lab & he is the sweetest boy but I wouldn’t trust him unattended with my baby!! Also Carys stop saying Amber ‘co operated’ she’s a baby!!!!
Also, I came straight on here to say when she is showing those lights, then gets the candles on the table, I’m shouting move the bloody scissors!!! 18 - 19 minute mark 😡😡

Screenshot_20210627-205917_Chrome.jpg

size 12 all over but jeans are size 14. so if boobs make you a size 14 too, then you're a 14 all over!! what is so bad about being a 14

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.