James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow this thread so sorry if this is uninteresting or completely unrelated 🤣🤣.

I no longer follow them online, but needed some new maternity clothes so bought some of her range that were on sale on its. I mean, I love some of the pieces, but I can confirm they are not silky, they're more tablecloth material, they ARE see through, and they are HUGE. No wonder carys can fit in a size 12 in them. They are sized up. I still love the patterns, but wouldnt buy full price, especially now I know they arent what is claimed 🤣.

...carry on...
😅❤

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I dont follow this thread so sorry if this is uninteresting or completely unrelated 🤣🤣.

I no longer follow them online, but needed some new maternity clothes so bought some of her range that were on sale on its. I mean, I love some of the pieces, but I can confirm they are not silky, they're more tablecloth material, they ARE see through, and they are HUGE. No wonder carys can fit in a size 12 in them. They are sized up. I still love the patterns, but wouldnt buy full price, especially now I know they arent what is claimed 🤣.

...carry on...
😅❤
I’m so tempted to buy some just to see the sizing. I’m usually a uk8 and I bet I’d need to take a 4/6 (same with missguided). Maybe I’ll wait till they inevitably go on sale.

*that’s not a humble brag about my size btw😄😅

Reactions: 5
Does it bother anyone else the way she says ‘collection’ or just me? Carys is so unbearable.

OMG Thankyou! It does my head in haha clektion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can't wait to hear about how she went to sleep right after that and slept all the way through until their lay in usual wake up time of at least 10am🤣
Ahh you just know after that she’ll of ‘cooperated’ & been a good girl 😒 most annoying thing is the fact that it literally doesn’t matter if they sleep or not because they do f all else! Not as if they’ve got actual jobs & need to get up & go to work!! 😏

Reactions: 14
We can agree that the reel is cringey shite though? I bloody love those videos and I bet they're much harder to put together that they look, but I've never seen one so clumsy and awkward. Like something my friends and I would have managed in Year 8.

Reactions: 15
The thing is some babies sleep and some don’t and not all babies sleep the same patterns everyday, she still to young for a strict routine so you just have to go with the flow. As they get older they sleep less and less, she isn’t a newborn anymore.

Reactions: 4
Honestly watching her videos feels like watching someone who’s trying desperately to convince themselves they like their current life. She has seemingly has no “real life” problems, moaning about her baby being awake is embarrassing. Babies do that funnily enough Carys, imagine what she’s going to be like when ambers aged 3, running around screaming! Can’t force your kid to sleep then 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just seems like she isn’t bonding with Amber at all
I agree I thought she would be such a natrual Mum but she is so cold! James is loving it and a lot less frantic than Carys.

Her story today was vile sorry
What the f
You SHOULD take your baby out when they are awake they are people too carys ?!!! Why can’t amber look Around at the world and learn and explore?
Is amber crying a lot when she’s awake outside? Bc if she is maybe that’s bc you never take her out when she’s awake? She’s going to give this child social anxiety???
She’s going to be in a shock of her life post newborn stage where they have 1 or 2 naps a day and they want to play, go out, run around
Stop mourning your boring life and be grateful. Ffs my daughter who is 1 1/2 now is a dream child and I miss her when she’s asleep, but when she was newborn she had reflux. I was covered in vomit everyday for 6 months. And never once did I say I ‘mourned’ my life before her? Yes it can her stressful with a new baby but her language is so disturbing. I think she needs to speak to her gp. Why her gp parents haven’t advised her to do this I don’t know
I have anxiety and I'm still working on methods on how to deal with it as I have always had this fear of being a anxious mum and passing that on to my child... well this is exactly what Carys is doing! She clearly lives in a nice area get out the house carys! Go and take Amber out and grab a drink! I find the whole sleep obsession with her beyond odd!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I agree I thought she would be such a natrual Mum but she is so cold! James is loving it and a lot less frantic than Carys.

I have anxiety and I'm still working on methods on how to deal with it as I have always had this fear of being a anxious mum and passing that on to my child... well this is exactly what Carys is doing! She clearly lives in a nice area get out the house carys! Go and take Amber out and grab a drink! I find the whole sleep obsession with her beyond odd!
Lol where I live im just surrounded by 1 massive council Estate (not bashing them btw) so it’s just really built up with no massive green areas... I presume she lives in a nice area, she’s lucky!
carys might find it she took amber out on a walk, she might actually nap 🙄

I agree so much. I’ve not had any babies yet (fingers crossed we’re lucky after we get married in September) but I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in the house 24-7. Getting up and going for a stroll is not only good physically but mentally too. I love my partner SO much but I am looking forward to those alone times during Mat Leave with our baby on walks etc.

Reactions: 7
I just dont get why Carys seems so stressed when Amber doesnt go down for a nap? She usually seems quite content so if shes not napping, why stress 🤷🏻‍♀️
(I'm not a parent so I maybe totally wrong with this)😂

Are they not going on walks anymore? I feel like Carys and Amber always stay home lately…
I know that James often posts about being on a walk with Mia but the other two are home.. I wonder why 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Is the girl in the reel the same one she's done videos with in the past? Cause Carys always does her dirty with the styling for her.

how many people reckon it won't be long until they have an outhouse/annexe built for a home gym. When they did the home gym they said they have no need for a big gym built in the garden, probably as a dig at Elle and Con. But when talking about the shed and garden in a recent vlog, they said they are unsure if they want to deck it and have a hot tub or a home gym. oh to have money to waste🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
From their recent videos it appears James walks the dog every day, does the food shopping, cooks, cleans, does the laundry and also looks after Amber.
I’m confused what Carys is contributing to the housework and daily chores apart from moving decor around.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm starting to think Carys has a disordered view of exercise. Maybe she doesn't see a walk as a workout or exercise which is why she's rarely on the walks anymore. She has to do a workout to feel like she's done exercise I think 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.