James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually sits and watches an hour of their ‘week in the life’ ‘newborn life’ drivel?!
i literally watched about 5 minutes of it and skipped the rest
its just them repeating themselves, carys showing yet more tit shes been gifted or brought!!

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha my babies almost a year and I still sit in the back unless I'm driving. There's a lot I can do if she starts crying to calm her down that I cant if im in the front. Some of you lot need to calm down. Shes not putting Amber in harms way sat in the back with her so whats it to you 😂
I think for me it's odd that she sits in the back, because when Amber's due a nap she avoids making eye contact so she doesn't stay awake and is so set on routine 🤣 no shame in sitting in the back if you want or need to, you do just hear of it more from people whose babies don't particularly like or calm down during car rides

Reactions: 4
Omg I’m howling at her Instagram story she goes to Amber ‘say hello, come on!’ As if she’s just going to come out and start speaking with carys egging her on saying come on😂 just really made me laugh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I’m howling at her Instagram story she goes to Amber ‘say hello, come on!’ As if she’s just going to come out and start speaking with carys egging her on saying come on😂 just really made me laugh😂
literally just saw that too and thought the same thing🤣 like why are you saying come on like she can actually talk💀😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh hun, no one gives an actual duck about your sex life nor how you waste money doing unnecessary renovations! Absolutely no one🙄
Every time she does an ask me for YouTube or Instagram, I always envision her typing all the questions to herself to answer. No way people actually message her asking about her sex life (who cares honestly) or where to buy her ITS stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time she does an ask me for YouTube or Instagram, I always envision her typing all the questions to herself to answer. No way people actually message her asking about her sex life (who cares honestly) or where to buy her ITS stuff
I always think, bless their hearts. Those self made questions and answers are an inside look at what’s going on in their pea brains. Like a tell tell sign that their cheese is slipping off the cracker!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah yes, commenting how clothing- that is for sale- is unflattering is now online abuse and the person is miserable with their life?! She'll be doing an Elle Darby saying we need to go out for a walk next 😂 agree some of those comments are mean but saying the ADVERTISING AND MARKETING campaign is cringe and the clothes that people pay lots of money for are unflattering is somehow a personal attack and a reflection of that person's low self esteem? Not to mention I think it's BANG out of order for the business owner to be naming and shaming those comments to his 220k followers then for Carys to repost to her 843k, incredibly unprofessional!!!! Sorry for the rant but I saw that and sprinted to tattle 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ah yes, commenting how clothing- that is for sale- is unflattering is now online abuse and the person is miserable with their life?! She'll be doing an Elle Darby saying we need to go out for a walk next 😂 agree some of those comments are mean but saying the ADVERTISING AND MARKETING campaign is cringe and the clothes that people pay lots of money for are unflattering is somehow a personal attack and a reflection of that person's low self esteem? Not to mention I think it's BANG out of order for the business owner to be naming and shaming those comments to his 220k followers then for Carys to repost to her 843k, incredibly unprofessional!!!! Sorry for the rant but I saw that and sprinted to tattle 😂
aww i cant read what the nasty comments say :(

Reactions: 1
aww i cant read what the nasty comments say :(
"This is so cringe, what is with the fakes looks at each other"
"Noooooo sorry the girl on the left not good for modelling"
"I don't think big girls look good in jeans or tight shorts, they should avoid wearing them and before I get bashed am not a skinny girl lol just not a good look"
"Not flattering at all sorry"
"Really don't like this range on the girls, not flattering at all"

Reactions: 5
"This is so cringe, what is with the fakes looks at each other"
"Noooooo sorry the girl on the left not good for modelling"
"I don't think big girls look good in jeans or tight shorts, they should avoid wearing them and before I get bashed am not a skinny girl lol just not a good look"
"Not flattering at all sorry"
"Really don't like this range on the girls, not flattering at all"
wow how is she on social media if shes going to let comments like that bother her so much!?

the main mean comment is "Noooooo sorry the girl on the left not good for modelling"

all these others are just opinions rather than flat out insults

Reactions: 9
wow how is she on social media if shes going to let comments like that bother her so much!?

the main mean comment is "Noooooo sorry the girl on the left not good for modelling"

all these others are just opinions rather than flat out insults
that's the thing, especially with fashion, people have their opinions on if they like a certain style on a certain body type. even carys said that one top in her collection wasn't flattering for her (she said she had to size up a few sizes and it still wasn't a good fit, but ITS says she's wearing a 14 in it🥴🤣), but now she's complaining about mostly comments saying the clothes aren't flattering?🤣

Reactions: 3
The comments about them not being flattering are true, I wouldn’t say those kinds of comments are mean are nasty, some of the other ones yes but the dresses wouldn’t be flattering on any body type and every dress looks the exact same it’s just a different pattern.

Reactions: 8
The comments about them not being flattering are true, I wouldn’t say those kinds of comments are mean are nasty, some of the other ones yes but the dresses wouldn’t be flattering on any body type and every dress looks the exact same it’s just a different pattern.
while i agree to an extent, i do think we need to be careful about saying that people need to dress in clothes that are flattering

Reactions: 2
Does it bother anyone else the way she says ‘collection’ or just me? Carys is so unbearable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
while i agree to an extent, i do think we need to be careful about saying that people need to dress in clothes that are flattering
I don't find the clothes flattering, but she can wear what she wants to as it's her body🤣 still means I can say those clothes aren't flattering on most people I've seen wear them. same with when people are wearing clothes too tight or a size too small, they'd look nicer wearing clothes that actually fit (as again it's more flattering), but their choice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
100% agree with the comment about it being cringe and the fake looks tho!
They could have done such a better reel, it felt like it was sloppily put together.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.