Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comedian that said she will be the first celebrity to have Coronavirus really got up her nose (no pun intended.) She will get it. She is probably shipping it vacuum packed from Italy as we speak 😂
If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of her furiously licking door handles and used cutlery to make sure she gets it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of her furiously licking door handles and used cutlery to make sure she gets it
Like Jameela needs to legitimately have an illness to claim to have it 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like Jameela needs to legitimately have an illness to claim to have it 🙄😂
I’m surprised she hasn’t sent a tweet out yet condemning the virus for not getting her and accusing it of being racist and sexist as she is a female POC don’t you know? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God she is insufferable-why does she assume that any major change that happens anywhere is because of her?! Talk about delusions of grandeur! Pretty sure people were calling out this bollocks long before you jumped on the bandwagon love. Insufferable cow.
No no no. Our queen and savour is the only person who saw through a cup of tea not being the best way to tit yourse....um, lose weight. It can only be through her that people realised that laxatives destroy your system. Us mere mortals should thank her!

(iI bet she's been a proper hole in her messages... If she dare actually send any to the celebs! 😂 I can imagine lots of "er... Who is this?" before they were ignored)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking about her tweet the other day about corona virus being like mother earths way of making a point (or something). Haven’t seen tweets of hers since but considering the amount of ‘conditions’ she has,shouldn’t she be more concerned about the whole thing rather than making stupid jokes ?

Reactions: 5
'clap back from mother nature' Jesus. Like people are dying, dumbass. Or is it only unacceptable when other people make light of medical issues.

Reactions: 11
What a twit. Yes Mother Nature 'clapping back' at old people and those with underlying medical problems - erm so the ones least likely to do a lot of moving (if she means flying) consuming (a lot of old people are notoriously frugal) and burning (wtf she means by that).
If the virus was picking off wealthy celebs zooming around in private jets then she might *just* have a point.
She really is bleeping ghastly.

• Angry
'Mother nature clapping back' = the most privileged perspective ever.
Mother nature is conveniently only clapping back when it affects her.

Australian bushfires which destroyed 2.5 million acres = not nature clapping back
Hurricane Dorian which killed 65 people = not nature clapping back
Cyclone Idai which affected 2 million people = not nature clapping back
Amazon wildfires = not nature clapping back
Indian droughts which affected 600 million people = not nature clapping back
California wildfires = not nature clapping back

A virus which can affect a wee, pretty, skinny, young, rich lady in LA = NATURE CLAPPING BACK

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why anyboy would actually be a fan of hers. She clearly has some issues and tbh why does she insists everybody that "looks" white is white but she is a POC despite having a white mom. South Africans (like myself) are a good example of skin colour not being a good indication of their actual race plus most of us have something more exotic in our backgrounds than being just white or just black

Reactions: 11
'Mother nature clapping back' = the most privileged perspective ever.
Mother nature is conveniently only clapping back when it affects her.

Australian bushfires which destroyed 2.5 million acres = not nature clapping back
Hurricane Dorian which killed 65 people = not nature clapping back
Cyclone Idai which affected 2 million people = not nature clapping back
Amazon wildfires = not nature clapping back
Indian droughts which affected 600 million people = not nature clapping back
California wildfires = not nature clapping back

A virus which can affect a wee, pretty, skinny, young, rich lady in LA = NATURE CLAPPING BACK
She's deleted the tweet lmao, twit

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't understand why anyboy would actually be a fan of hers. She clearly has some issues and tbh why does she insists everybody that "looks" white is white but she is a POC despite having a white mom. South Africans (like myself) are a good example of skin colour not being a good indication of their actual race plus most of us have something more exotic in our backgrounds than being just white or just black
This is something that has made me uncomfortable with Jabeela for a while. She calls people out, e.g. "privileged white women" and I never see her checking whether that is how the person actually identifies, nor any need for using those identifiers. She is a big advocate (is she really, or does she just like making noise?) for trans issues and race issues, so it seems very presumptuous to be calling people names based on their looks when she gets cross. She is (seemingly) using "white" and "woman" as a negative, as there was no other need to refer to them.

Reactions: 13
She annoys me when she constantly uses the race card-excuse my white woman privilege but isn’t colourism a thing-ie discrimination within races due to colour. Jameela is a woman of colour but she is still pretty light skinned-has she ever acknowledged the privilege that comes with that versus people of colour with a darker skin tone?
Perhaps I need to stay in lane and maybe she has acknowledged this before,but since she is so keen on people acknowledging their privilege I’m just wondering if she understands her own in this instance(as compared with other people of the same race with darker skin).

I would never normallypoint Something like that out as I obviously don’t experience any racial struggles as a white person,but I make an exception for her as she is intolerable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.