Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true her hair is a wig? Because I’m really jealous of how perfect it looks even on her off days and knowing it’s a wig might make me feel better
She has a halo hairpiece for The Good Place, but her hair really is that perfect. I can't get over how glossy it it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

cant be bothered reading it because I know it will be self centred
Ok, I’m sorry, but surely she’s just having us on now and is taking the piss by this point, right? This is hilarious. If she’s not taking the piss then I’m slightly worried for her mental well being.

Reactions: 5
Ok, I’m sorry, but surely she’s just having us on now and is taking the piss by this point, right? This is hilarious. If she’s not taking the piss then I’m slightly worried for her mental well being.
I would think she's gone berserk, but there are so many of these self-righteous so and so's wishing that we 'stay safe' with their faux concern about our mental wellbeing. It drives me bonkers. She hopped on the bandwagon, but she isn't driving it.

I think she's modelled herself on Scarrednotscared (lots of surgeries, and medical conditions/mentally fragile), and Bodyposipanda (LGBT advocate/self-love etc etc)

I've also been intrigued by her hairstyle being exactly the same for over a decade.

Reactions: 6
Don’t believe it. My mum had them and said it was the worst pain she’s ever had.

Ahh, but has your mum also had labyrinthitis, numerous ear infections, a shellfish allergy, mercury poisoning, spinal damage, a concussion, atonal seizures, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, celiac disease and cancer (twice)? No?! Well then... 😅

On a serious note, hope your mum is okay! Kidney stones do sound hellish.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My mother had gallstones, which isn't quite the same thing as kidney stones but she said the pain was worse than childbirth.

Though Jameela would of course say to any critics that "it's just a day in the life of a chronically ill person"

Reactions: 6
My mother had gallstones, which isn't quite the same thing as kidney stones but she said the pain was worse than childbirth.

Though Jameela would of course say to any critics that "it's just a day in the life of a chronically ill person"
Ugh I had them... I reckon stones in any organ is gonna hurt 😅 It was 'on all fours rocking in pain' kind of sore... Not 'posing for photos, having a little chat about being woke' sore 😒

Reactions: 8
I had kidney stones once, some medication I’m on causes them, and I went to a and e as I thought I had appendicitis. bleeping couldn’t stand up straight!

• Sad
They liken kidney stones to bad labour pains, I've seen a farmer (known to pick up their amputated leg and hop to hospital) rolling around on the floor crying with them, so doubt she has them with her 'slightly pained' face!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman's bleeping cuckoo 🤡

Reactions: 4
I'm not looking out for Jameela nonsense but the universe keeps gifting it to me. #bekind y'all.

Edit to add her response. Basically it's fine because it's comedy?!
Yes but everything is always okay if you end it with a cute emoji. It means everybody has to forgive you.

duck me she is such a cockwomble

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not looking out for Jameela nonsense but the universe keeps gifting it to me. #bekind y'all.

Edit to add her response. Basically it's fine because it's comedy?!
Yet again, it's okay for Jameela to judge other women. Also where did Caroline say she was being cancelled?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yet again, it's okay for Jameela to judge other women. Also where did Caroline say she was being cancelled?
Jameela went off on someone who tweeted a joke about betting on her being the first celeb to claim to have Corona. Her response was about how wrong it was to make light of her as someone who is chronically ill (or something like that) for all her followers to see and go after the joke writer. Yet Caroline Callaway who it seems to me has huge issues (which are well documented) is fair game for comedy. She can dish it out but cannot take it at all.

Double checked her timeline and she refers to Jameela being against cancel culture (which isn't true but whatever) but never about cancelling Jameela.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jameela went off on someone who tweeted a joke about betting on her being the first celeb to claim to have Corona. Her response was about how wrong it was to make light of her as someone who is chronically ill (or something like that) for all her followers to see and go after the joke writer. Yet Caroline Callaway who it seems to me has huge issues (which are well documented) is fair game for comedy. She can dish it out but cannot take it at all.
Jameela is the worst kind of bully. She's the one who hides behind "nice" words and "good" behaviour.

Reactions: 13
ughhhh she’s such a dick. Even her apology is weak. Why can’t she just say sorry, and mean it, rather than continuously making herself the victim??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.