Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a classic Jameela response to being criticised - remind everyone that she’s the victim 😄
waiting for a response to me since I actually have the balls to use a real photo of myself on Twitter when calling her out. She never replies to anonymous accounts, but will happily respond to people who aren't frightened to show their face to her, knowing her minions will jump on, feeling like she has won by humiliating and drawing attention to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I started being wary of her when she posted this:

I'm sure she gets a lot of tit online but revelling in pile on culture doesn't seem a helpful way of dealing with it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I'm sure she gets a lot of tit online but revelling in pile on culture doesn't seem a helpful way of dealing with it.
Now if she'd addressed her followers and said "please don't be so aggressive and vile when someone disagrees with your views" I'd respect her, but this shows she is a self-serving narcissist concerned only for herself

*biggest yawn*

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

So, she's basically threatening people.. Interesting 🤔
Being the kind of bully that she claims to been a target of...
Not forgetting modestly reminding us all of how popular she is 😂
Shes just so immature I can't stand it argh

Now if she'd addressed her followers and said "please don't be so aggressive and vile when someone disagrees with your views" I'd respect her, but this shows she is a self-serving narcissist concerned only for herself

*biggest yawn*
Oh my god, I'm so sick of the word 'narrative'
Everytime I see it I 🙄🙄🙄🙄 so hard my eyes hurt...
I wonder how many times she can fit it in one tweet 😂
She's just victimising herself
Idiot.
I also see she's saying 'white' not Caucasian.
The interview someone posted of her on BBC 1, I noted she started to say white people, but quickly corrected herself to say Caucasian.
How can you be a feminist in progress!?
You either are a feminist or you're not.
And I'm not talking about pseudo feminism.
I'm talking about true feminism from egalitarianism.
Sorry, rant over 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Tis an odd list. It reads like it was written in the front of a year 7's homework planner, I hope to God it doesn't belong to an actual grown up.
As a parent, I'd be really upset that my daughter didn't put me first.. Ahead of at least 13 of the names!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

such a nasty bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ffs there’s an entire narrative of women being unhinged and emotional for speaking out, jameela babe just say you don’t like white women and be done with it
She turns everything back into ‘you’re mean to me because I’m a WoC’ , people are mean because you’re a self righteous, lying manipulator

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ffs there’s an entire narrative of women being unhinged and emotional for speaking out, jameela babe just say you don’t like white women and be done with it
She turns everything back into ‘you’re mean to me because I’m a WoC’ , people are mean because you’re a self righteous, lying manipulator
You said that word... NARRATIVE argh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please do accept my most sincere of apologies, jameela appears to have infiltrated my brain
I forgive you 🤗 she fries my brain with her never ending bullshit, I knew she was horrendous, but this forum has really opened my eyes and I'm just so astonished she's getting away with all the crap she spouts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.