Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to suffer through another episode of iweigh (because she had Joe lycett on) but much like my last attempt (she had Aisling Bea on) I had to turn it off after 10 minutes because her guests are just a vehicle for her narcissism and a reason to talk about herself.

Joe was trying to talk about his grief at a friend who died during covid and she turned it around to herself and a claim that she is allergic to her own tears and can therefore never grieve properly because as she is crying she needs to simultaneously be washing her eyes out because of the allergic reaction to the salt in her tears.

What does she think her eyeballs are lubricated with?

She also claimed she hates the film titanic because her mother forced her to sit through 5 sittings in the cinema in one day, back to back.

Honestly how does she get any guests on that awful podcast, let alone ones that are decent and well known.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I tried to suffer through another episode of iweigh (because she had Joe lycett on) but much like my last attempt (she had Aisling Bea on) I had to turn it off after 10 minutes because her guests are just a vehicle for her narcissism and a reason to talk about herself.

Joe was trying to talk about his grief at a friend who died during covid and she turned it around to herself and a claim that she is allergic to her own tears and can therefore never grieve properly because as she is crying she needs to simultaneously be washing her eyes out because of the allergic reaction to the salt in her tears.

She also claimed she hates the film titanic because her mother forced her to sit through 5 sittings in the cinema in one day, back to back.

Honestly how does she get any guests on that awful podcast, let alone ones that are decent and well known.
Where are her friends, I mean real friends, not yes people?

Reactions: 4

If only she were allergic to her own bullshit! I think she's at the point where she almost doesn't care if she is believed, as long as she gets attention for whatever ridiculous lies or is this time.

Tbf, the Titanic thing does sound like something Shireen is easily crazy enough to do - remember her tweet about forcing Jameela to rehearse her Oscar acceptance speech aged 3. I can just imagine her sitting in the cinema giving her pointers: 'Now you see what Kate does there? You need that kind of poise if you're going to get the awards. But obviously you need to thinner.'

Reactions: 3

Are you being serious or taking the piss? Couldn’t bring myself to listen to the podcast,unsure how anyone could be lacking such awareness to say something like that ffs particularly when Joe obviously lost his friend fairly recently. I’m cringing so bad. I wish when she pulls these stunts someone would immediately challenge her so we could enjoy her squirming

• Wow

Jesus Christ... this woman is an actual piece of tit 🤦‍♀️ How is she getting away with all these blatant lies? She honestly needs to be fucked into a padded cell at this stage as she is beyond intervention..

Are you being serious or taking the piss? Couldn’t bring myself to listen to the podcast,unsure how anyone could be lacking such awareness to say something like that ffs particularly when Joe obviously lost his friend fairly recently. I’m cringing so bad. I wish when she pulls these stunts someone would immediately challenge her so we could enjoy her squirming
Why would I make it up when its publically available information! I'm not Jameela Jamil!

• Haha
Why would I make it up when its publically available information! I'm not Jameela Jamil!
😂😂😂😂 sorry! No offence intended I was just flabbergasted-I know conversations on grief can be awkward but I now have no fear of having them because there’s no way I could handle it as badly as she does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂 sorry! No offence intended I was just flabbergasted-I know conversations on grief can be awkward but I now have no fear of having them because there’s no way I could handle it as badly as she does!!

Haha, no problem!

For those interested they start talking about grief at 19.30 and at roughly 21 minutes in she starts talking about her allergy 🤢😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.