Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame Taylor Swift for the introduction, and now overuse of the word narrative. Remember she made a statement about Kim and Kanye and said that she “would like to be excluded from this narrative”.

such a nasty bully!
Was this written before or after her followers went for Caroline Flack?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really think she needs to just take a break from social media.

I said before, but in the beginning I thought she was great, and was doing a lot of good/being a positive role model. Now that the focus has turned to her health and exaggerating stuff, and she's been posting stuff about how she's been feeling suicidal...why not just step away? I mean she doesn't HAVE to post on Instagram/Twitter as much as she does - especially now that The Good Place has finished. Its just going to look bad if she wants to continue acting. That and some of the stuff she feels the need to reply to (like people making jokes about her)...thats probably what they want and isn't exactly helping her case.

Note as well that she has done nothing to hide the identities of these people- so by posting this she KNOWS her stans are gonna go after them
And the comments from the woke bridge "yasss savage not blurring the usernames hahah" really reflects the bully pack mentality of these idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god, she's just so strange, I like strange, but she's a negative strange
Is there no end to her trying to get sympathy 🙄
Anyway, excuse moi Jameela, didn't you say not to come for you as you had alot of loyal followers, shouldn't you leave it to them to defend you, or have they all seen the light about you 🤔 😂

She’s not even tagged in most of those. What kind of weirdo actively tries to find nasty things written about them online and then repost them?
A chronically ill bed ridden weirdo who has rare ailments 😂

When when WHEN are we getting the eye roll reaction button

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh my god I'm so desperate for it, especially for this thread 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how you can have Graves’ disease and hashimoto disease as well. I have Graves’ and hashimotos is the polar opposite?

Reactions: 10
Can't be a victim if you don't search it out...!

Her other post about her 'followers' was essentially an open invitation to go forth and bully anyone who doesn't sing her praises - yet if anything happens to someone her 'fans' hound - it'll be deleted and denied quicker than you can blink!

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell jameela, do you do anything besides search out people who *might* be saying something about you or arguing online all day? Jfc lady, take a step back and put the phone down. It must be exhausting.

• Heart
It’s stunning, the amount of people who strongly believe her bullshit. I don’t get why they can’t see what we can.

Reactions: 6
Wow, she really is something else.

Her post about her large following, and basically saying 'yes they will pile on you if you disagree with me' - how the hell does that go with the whole 'be kind' mantra? Or is it only that people should 'be kind' to 'celebrities' - never mind the rest of the poor plebs?

And the woman of colour comments - it's actually sickening, because she's just taking an unrelated 'hot spot' issue and inserting it into any argument to make it really difficult for people to challenge her. The same actually with the hidden disability thing. I don't think anyone is disputing particularly that she has the chronic illness she claims - more just how incredibly unlikely it is that she has that plus every other ailment, illness, allergy and injury that she claims.

She's completely deflecting any kind of criticism about her behaviour by bringing it back to colour, or disability. I'd love to see her called out in a TV interview or similar where she can't just selectively ignore certain questions or challenges.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So THAT'S why she posted earlier in the week blowing smoke up Playboy's arse insisting they are changing their problematic past 😂 knew I could smell an ulterior motive. What a self-serving twit. Much feminist, such woke.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So THAT'S why she posted earlier in the week blowing smoke up Playboy's arse insisting they are changing their problematic past 😂 knew I could smell an ulterior motive. What a self-serving twit. Much feminist, such woke.
oh ffs Jameela, Playboy are not going to stop showing pictures of naked women.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This woman always pops up on my twitter because my friends (idiots) are always liking her tweets! I dont even know who she is but she still annoys me! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The comedian that said she will be the first celebrity to have Coronavirus really got up her nose (no pun intended.) She will get it. She is probably shipping it vacuum packed from Italy as we speak 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.