Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble is, I actually agree with her, as I often do; fad diets are not sustainable (IMVHO). However, she is SO bleeping sanctimonious that she makes me rage despite agreeing with her!
Anything ethically correct she does is incidental, because she does it for entirely selfish reasons, all for her own glory. She'll just as easily do something unethical, like lying about cancer, if she thinks will get her sympathy/attention/adulation.

This was apparently the reason her character in The Good Place was actually not in heaven at all (I haven't managed to watch a full episode). But apparently the character learned to do good things for good reasons, which Jameela hasn't. It's very clear that whoever cast her saw what she was right away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This has to be the last time I click on anything about this awful woman. My blood pressure has gone through the roof and I feel like the Incredible Hulk when David/Bruce Banner is fighting against turning into him. I hate this woman and her lying, melodrama and the way she jumps on every bandwagon going. No wonder she defends Meghan Markle so much. They're both as ruthless in their pursuit of money and power.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anything ethically correct she does is incidental, because she does it for entirely selfish reasons, all for her own glory. She'll just as easily do something unethical, like lying about cancer, if she thinks will get her sympathy/attention/adulation.

This was apparently the reason her character in The Good Place was actually not in heaven at all (I haven't managed to watch a full episode). But apparently the character learned to do good things for good reasons, which Jameela hasn't. It's very clear that whoever cast her saw what she was right away.

Oh I don't doubt any of that for a second, it grinds my gears when I agree with her.

Reactions: 2
Really vindictive of her to privately get in touch with Mark Ronson to get him to stand up for her bee lies which was her words against his to begin with, then to come back last week and refer to him as a drunk DJ and emphasize in the fact he’s a white man for woke points.

He was too kind to her months back when he wrote “spoke to Jameela, we’re good”.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I do the keto diet and it’s the best I’ve ever felt. So she can shut up.
I hate people commenting on diets like this, everyone is totally different, I tried KETO before and it didn't agree with me, I felt awful. Does that mean it doesn't work for everyone? no, all bodies are different! She is just so irrelevant and has nothing to do to attract attention by attempting to be controversial

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL Jameela is getting slammed..haha!!! She's always sticking her nose into peoples diets etc. Take a day off sweetie.
And once again I find myself agreeing with her in general but not the execution and I feel she has gone after LG specifically now, because of the Instagram Dubai stories coming out and the backlash against it. Could you imagine her commenting on Jennifer Anniston or Gwyneth Paltrow’s gram with this if they posted something similar? I couldn’t.

The reason Jameela went for the Kardashians again and again, was not out of genuine concern I believe, but in the hope of raising her own profile if noticed, due to their millions of followers.

Lauren is an easy target, as she gets a lot of criticism for her lifestyle choices already.

I think it's safe to say nothing that JJ does is out of concern and is ultimately only to raise her own profile

And once again I find myself agreeing with her in general but not the execution and I feel she has gone after LG specifically now, because of the Instagram Dubai stories coming out and the backlash against it. Could you imagine her commenting on Jennifer Anniston or Gwyneth Paltrow’s gram with this if they posted something similar? I couldn’t.
She won't go after Jennifer Anniston or Gwyneth at all. She's a lying sack of sheot. And if you take a look at her photos she uses filters all time, then she has the nerve to tell her audience not to use them. If people want to diet/cleanse or do whatever, it's none of her damn concern.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Whilst I don’t think Lauren should be posting what she is, going after a pregnant woman really isn’t a good look for Jameela

• Heart
Reactions: 6

None of the women she quoted has well-documented inconsistencies in their life stories. There's a reason why her crazy Wikipedia article was allowed to stand because the sources were all legitimate. The source was always you Jameela.

Reactions: 13

None of the women she quoted has well-documented inconsistencies in their life stories. There's a reason why her crazy Wikipedia article was allowed to stand because the sources were all legitimate. The source was always you Jameela.
Which woman is next? I have no idea, who do you plan to attack next, Jameela? It’s gross how she blames the media after going on the attack against Caroline Flack. We saw the private messages CF sent to Piers Morgan saying she was really struggling with all the hate Jameela was aiming at her and encouraging her followers to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Which woman is next? I have no idea, who do you plan to attack next, Jameela? It’s gross how she blames the media after going on the attack against Caroline Flack. We saw the private messages CF sent to Piers Morgan saying she was really struggling with all the hate Jameela was aiming at her and encouraging her followers to do the same.
In October 2019 there were announcements about Caroline Flack being the host of a new Channel 4 show The Surjury. These were fact based articles and got a handful of comments, retweets Or likes. Even Caroline’s announcement on her twitter page got hardly any attention. THEN there was an opinion based piece asking If this show was a new low for television....this article got hardly any attention.....THEN JAMEELA bleeping JAMEELA highlighted this article to her followers and gave her opinions and everything changed....... she without a shadow of a doubt instigated a pile on and added to Caroline’s stress. Then in December Caroline got replaced on Love Island due to the incident with her boyfriend....and whatever the outcome of the court case had it happened.....Caroline knew that her new show had already been dragged through the mud due to her “friend” and it was already tainted thanks to her friend. AND THE DATA PROVES THE EFFECT JAMEELA JAMIL HAD....... check the graph for October......Caroline got MORE bad press in October after Jameela Jamil went for her, than she got in December after the alleged attack on her boyfriend..... and ALSO around the same week Caroline’s new show was announced....Jameela Jamil had a new show coming out in America called The Misery Index.....all the other hosts of the show were counting down every day on Twitter will the first episode was aired......but not Jameela Jamil.....oh no, she was concentrating on tearing down the reputation of Caroline’s new show !!!!!!! What a bleep!

The reason Jameela went for the Kardashians again and again, was not out of genuine concern I believe, but in the hope of raising her own profile if noticed, due to their millions of followers.

Lauren is an easy target, as she gets a lot of criticism for her lifestyle choices

As we all know, Jameela blames her various mental and physical ailments on everything and everyone. For example, she says her parents were fat phobic, that models such as Kate Moss promoted heroin chic, and that celebrities promoting diet drinks all made her anorexic. In case you have ever wondered who the celebrity is that made her drink those drinks and therefore made her anorexic......... It was OPRAH WINFREY!!!!! I wonder when she is gonna SLAM Oprah for the devastating effect she had on her health?

[OTE="arwensgal1975, post: 3598671, member: 152970"]
LOL Jameela is getting slammed..haha!!! She's always sticking her nose into peoples diets etc. Take a day off sweetie.
As you may be able to tell I’m new to this and having problems posting!

New post........

As we all know, Jameela blames her various mental and physical ailments on everything and everyone. For example, she says her parents were fat phobic, that models such as Kate Moss promoted heroin chic, and that celebrities promoting diet drinks all made her anorexic. In case you have ever wondered who the celebrity is that made her drink those drinks and therefore made her anorexic......... It was OPRAH WINFREY!!!!! I wonder when she is gonna SLAM Oprah for the devastating effect she had on her health?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
In October 2019 there were announcements about Caroline Flack being the host of a new Channel 4 show The Surjury. These were fact based articles and got a handful of comments, retweets Or likes. Even Caroline’s announcement on her twitter page got hardly any attention. THEN there was an opinion based piece asking If this show was a new low for television....this article got hardly any attention.....THEN JAMEELA bleeping JAMEELA highlighted this article to her followers and gave her opinions and everything changed....... she without a shadow of a doubt instigated a pile on and added to Caroline’s stress. Then in December Caroline got replaced on Love Island due to the incident with her boyfriend....and whatever the outcome of the court case had it happened.....Caroline knew that her new show had already been dragged through the mud due to her “friend” and it was already tainted thanks to her friend. AND THE DATA PROVES THE EFFECT JAMEELA JAMIL HAD....... check the graph for October......Caroline got MORE bad press in October after Jameela Jamil went for her, than she got in December after the alleged attack on her boyfriend..... and ALSO around the same week Caroline’s new show was announced....Jameela Jamil had a new show coming out in America called The Misery Index.....all the other hosts of the show were counting down every day on Twitter will the first episode was aired......but not Jameela Jamil.....oh no, she was concentrating on tearing down the reputation of Caroline’s new show !!!!!!! What a bleep!

As you may be able to tell I’m new to this and having problems posting!

New post........

Looking at the attachments, she tweeted that teenage surgery rates are the highest they’ve ever been with the warning siren image.

Does her shock and horror extend to the more life-alternating transition surgery, or does she give that a free pass?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking at the attachments, she tweeted that teenage surgery rates are the highest they’ve ever been with the warning siren image.

Does her shock and horror extend to the more life-alternating transition surgery, or does she give that a free pass?
Exactly!!! How come she is so against women wanting to do things to make themselves look better or feel better? For example....Going after KK for daring to post a picture of herself in a corset, saying how dangerous this is and it’s promoting youngsters to buy bloody corsets.....But in the next breath is condoning children and teens who want to have surgery to change gender???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is it any of her business? What need is to mention the media andbthe next woman they'll attack. It will have the opposite reaction and cause unwanted attention. She's surpassed all levels of narcissism. If truly famous people know how they want to navigate the media and press then its their choice. She just has to act like she's some sort of saviour on a media mission and only she can do it.

Doesn't she worry how triggering her make up posts would. Making the facial expresses? Why doesn't she gain so much weight on purpose in solidarity?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn't she worry how triggering her make up posts would. Making the facial expresses? Why doesn't she gain so much weight on purpose in solidarity?
Talks about the evils of the fashion industry yet was in it herself.

Talks about the dangerousness of fashion magazines but modelled for Vogue.

Berates people for being anti LGBT but presented a questionable show surrounding LGBT (to be fair, that was over a decade ago so that doesn’t really count).

Goes on about how bad bullying is but is rather a bully herself.

She’s one of those ones who wants to be a saviour to who she sees as underdogs whilst staying perched high on her own pedestal.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.