Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone work out how/why she looks so different from the earlier pictures to now? Is it just the passing of time, or fluctuations in weight?
I honestly think she’s just aged a bit, lost a bit of weight, her fringe is longer, she’s grown her eyebrows out and also she’s stopped wearing so much eyeliner on her waterline and undereyes so her eyes appear bigger.

I would bet a lot of money that she will have “tweakments” and subtle surgery within the next few years and lie about it, though.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised to see her mention captain Tom Moore in her stories. I would've bet anything she mightve said something deliberately negative about him. Especially because the Queen gave him a knighthood, and William and Kate spoke to him and he called William my super Prince. It shows against her pro harkle anti Cambridge, Royal agenda.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she’s just aged a bit, lost a bit of weight, her fringe is longer, she’s grown her eyebrows out and also she’s stopped wearing so much eyeliner on her waterline and undereyes so her eyes appear bigger.

I would bet a lot of money that she will have “tweakments” and subtle surgery within the next few years and lie about it, though.
I agree, she's just lost her youthful glow really, as we all do.
To be honest I think she looks hard faced now. I thought she looked fine enough in her images but I now see she certainly photo shops them, albeit in minor ways, because I watched a video of her being interviewed at a radio station recently and on that she looked rough as a badgers arse. Her usual prettiness had a really hard edge to it, she pulls nasty faces and looks very sink estate rough (no harm to sink estates).
Characterwise she's untrustworthy, she can turn on you in a heartbeat and you wouldn't know why. Loves a bit of clickbait "I just tell it like it is". Yeah hun, in other words yer a bleep.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
She's on the 'how to fail' podcast this week. I haven't listened yet.

Jameela joins me to talk about her failure to be a 'good' female celebrity, her failure to be kind to her body and her failure to get a handle on her finances. If you are a woman, a parent of a daughter, or simply a sentient human being trying to do this thing called life, you will find this episode full of mind-expanding truth bombs. Enjoy!

• Sick
I noticed that too. Actor and Activist Jameela Jamil is actually jealous of people with genuine talent. James Blake included.
Makes you wonder if she also gaslights and white guilt trips him when he does something wrong. Lord their house must be awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, she's just lost her youthful glow really, as we all do.
To be honest I think she looks hard faced now. I thought she looked fine enough in her images but I now see she certainly photo shops them, albeit in minor ways, because I watched a video of her being interviewed at a radio station recently and on that she looked rough as a badgers arse. Her usual prettiness had a really hard edge to it, she pulls nasty faces and looks very sink estate rough (no harm to sink estates).
Characterwise she's untrustworthy, she can turn on you in a heartbeat and you wouldn't know why. Loves a bit of clickbait "I just tell it like it is". Yeah hun, in other words yer a bleep.:rolleyes:
I disagree about her appearance, I think she has actually aged well, like fine wine. Her face looks better now and more chiselled, modellish and refined.

Not a fan of Jameela by the way. She's a bleep. But she's genetically blessed. I wish I was aging that well!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is working with Tommy Hilfiger for the Spring Summer 2021 campaign.

Amused by the comments under her post because her followers are more woke than her. Indeed, Tommy Hilfiger allegedly uses forced labour, why didn't she choose a smaller independent label that is more ethically-sourced instead?

And yes you can afford to have flawless skin that's why you can ask them not to touch up too much. We get it. You are privileged.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Amused by the comments under her post because her followers are more woke than her. Indeed, Tommy Hilfiger allegedly uses forced labour, why didn't she choose a smaller independent label that is more ethically-sourced instead?

And yes you can afford to have flawless skin that's why you can ask them not to touch up too much. We get it. You are privileged.
She's an utter disgrace in my opinion. Pedalling clothing for cash before checking the ethical value of it after. Like her 'friend' Smeghan. Wear what you like and worry about it later when someone else is paying £50k for something. Unless, of course, it is your vegan seaweed pumps which smell after two wears which you then recycle to the bin and go back to your Laboutins.

• Heart
  • Haha
She's starstruck??? LMAO!!!!! Tommy Hilfger has probably never even heard of Jameela Jamil up until now. I wouln't be surprised if she was hounding them to pose for a photo shoot and that's about it. She's such a major piece of work.

This is when her bs feminist in progress line will come into play....ohhh I didn't realize...it's time for me to grow again and learn.

Reactions: 6
I disagree about her appearance, I think she has actually aged well, like fine wine. Her face looks better now and more chiselled, modellish and refined.

Not a fan of Jameela by the way. She's a bleep. But she's genetically blessed. I wish I was aging that well!
Fair enough, but bear in mind that images posted by her, which I 100% agree look gorgeous, are very likely photo shopped or filtered

In her recent post, is she annoyed Sophia Bush had death threats this week so had to jump on that bandwagon?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fair enough, but bear in mind that images posted by her, which I 100% agree look gorgeous, are very likely photo shopped or filtered
There's nothing gorgeous about this broad. She spews bs, tells people not do this, but then does it herself.

In her latest podcast episode she's interviewing comedian London Hughes. Discussing school bullying about 3/4 of the way in, she makes sure to come out with yet another improbable story - this time that she was aged 12 on crutches (as usual) and a bunch of girls coaxed her out onto the dance floor and then took her crutches away, leaving her lying on the floor until eventually her mum came to her rescue. London says that Jameela's story is way worse than what she experienced herself, and Jameela seems pleased with this, saying: 'I like winning.'

Jameela also stresses she has 'never bullied anyone' or 'gone out of the way to hurt anyone's feelings' and that such behaviour 'wouldn't occur to her' (!) - she is only ever 'sassy'. Funny, because I remember her saying what a 'miserable little troll she was before', but I guess that doesn't count as 'bullying' as long as she's the person doing it - it only counts when she can cast herself as the victim.

This is what London Hughes previously had to say about Jameela before they because newfound best buds:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I sincerely hope she hasn’t had rape and death threats, however, I really don’t believe she has. Have you noticed how these trolls always send their threats to her privately via her dms! She said the same about threats she received after Caroline Flack died. I also think she wouldn’t hesitate to screenshot and share them if they existed.

• Heart
Ahh l'm so glad others think this woman is jumping on the anti diet wagon for popularity. I thought that was the case but l felt like a meanie thinking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In her latest podcast episode she's interviewing comedian London Hughes. Discussing school bullying about 3/4 of the way in, she makes sure to come out with yet another improbable story - this time that she was aged 12 on crutches (as usual) and a bunch of girls coaxed her out onto the dance floor and then took her crutches away, leaving her lying on the floor until eventually her mum came to her rescue. London says that Jameela's story is way worse than what she experienced herself, and Jameela seems pleased with this, saying: 'I like winning.'

Jameela also stresses she has 'never bullied anyone' or 'gone out of the way to hurt anyone's feelings' and that such behaviour 'wouldn't occur to her' (!) - she is only ever 'sassy'. Funny, because I remember her saying what a 'miserable little troll she was before', but I guess that doesn't count as 'bullying' as long as she's the person doing it - it only counts when she can cast herself as the victim.

This is what London Hughes previously had to say about Jameela before they because newfound best buds:
😂😂😂 how odd that now London is doing well in Hollywood she’s changed her tune.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So now she's going on about how to freeBritney! LOL! As if Britney needs her help. Gotta love how she jumps on every bandwagon there is.

Its not about you jameela. She'll always go further as she's the only solution. Thankfully she's irrelevant to Britney and other big stars, otherwise she'd cause more problems for her.

While some of these intentions are good m, I worry about the drama and anxiety it may be causing Britney right now and how her dad will retaliate.

P.s can someone please please please reply to her that she's put Diana in the same post as meghan but does she really think Diana would choose meghan or William?!? Her own son, while she continues to bully him and Kate? She criticises the media for how we treat women but the concensus is in order to defend meghan, the exception is you can be mean to kate.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.