Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there needs to be a shake up of how these diet shakes/teas/pills/ whatever it is are advertised. I don’t know how but they are so dangerous. Jameela is right about that and she’s right about changing the conversation around weight.
But she seems to go after ‘safe’ people all the time. People that not a lot of people hold in high regard (Lauren Goodwhatever she’s called from Towie) or those who are from reality tv and known to be shady (the Kardashians). But what about the number one offender in all this ‘wellness’ hooha- Gwyneth Paltrow? The ideas she’s selling to people are dangerous and have no scientific backing. But as far as I know, she hasn’t spoken out about her. Or Shailene Woodley who said we should eat clay. If you’re going to be an outspoken activist that’s fine, but keep it consistent.

Reactions: 13
Why is it any of her business? What need is to mention the media andbthe next woman they'll attack. It will have the opposite reaction and cause unwanted attention. She's surpassed all levels of narcissism. If truly famous people know how they want to navigate the media and press then its their choice. She just has to act like she's some sort of saviour on a media mission and only she can do it.

Doesn't she worry how triggering her make up posts would. Making the facial expresses? Why doesn't she gain so much weight on purpose in solidarity?
She claims she can be a spokesperson for the more curvy of people as she was once fat herself, and was fat shamed by the media when she got the job at Radio one (approx 2013). She says that photographers camped out side her house for six months, day and night and stalked her. Can you imagine how many pictures that would equate to? Now, try and find those pictures on google........ I think you’ll find a handful of photos (at best) of her looking bigger than was usual for her then or now.

I think there needs to be a shake up of how these diet shakes/teas/pills/ whatever it is are advertised. I don’t know how but they are so dangerous. Jameela is right about that and she’s right about changing the conversation around weight.
But she seems to go after ‘safe’ people all the time. People that not a lot of people hold in high regard (Lauren Goodwhatever she’s called from Towie) or those who are from reality tv and known to be shady (the Kardashians). But what about the number one offender in all this ‘wellness’ hooha- Gwyneth Paltrow? The ideas she’s selling to people are dangerous and have no scientific backing. But as far as I know, she hasn’t spoken out about her. Or Shailene Woodley who said we should eat clay. If you’re going to be an outspoken activist that’s fine, but keep it consistent.
Here she blames OPRAH WINFREY.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don't like Oprah for other reasons but jameela it was your choice to drink 10 cups and feel ill. I'm sure Oprah was having it in moderation alongside diet and exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She claims she can be a spokesperson for the more curvy of people as she was once fat herself, and was fat shamed by the media when she got the job at Radio one (approx 2013). She says that photographers camped out side her house for six months, day and night and stalked her. Can you imagine how many pictures that would equate to? Now, try and find those pictures on google........ I think you’ll find a handful of photos (at best) of her looking bigger than was usual for her then or now.

I can literally hear Meghan furiously scratching Jameela's name out of their address book. Another one bites the dust!

• Haha

I don't like Oprah for other reasons but jameela it was your choice to drink 10 cups and feel ill. I'm sure Oprah was having it in moderation alongside diet and exercise.
Surprise, surprise, she is exaggerating again:

Here is the original transcript from the Oprah show:

Oprah: "Now I've read in your book that you said if I just replaced coffee with green tea instead, that I could lose 10 pounds in six weeks."

Dr. Perricone: "Absolutely."

Oprah: "Now really. How could that -- what is the big deal about this?"

Dr Perricone: "Coffee has organic acids that raise your blood sugar, raise insulin. Insulin puts a lock on body fat. When you switch over to green tea, you get your caffeine, you're all set, but you will drop your insulin levels and body fat will fall very rapidly. So 10 pounds in six weeks, I will guarantee it."

Oprah: "I'm gonna do that. OK. That is so good! Whoo! That is great."

Reactions: 5
Surprise, surprise, she is exaggerating again:

Here is the original transcript from the Oprah show:

Oprah: "Now I've read in your book that you said if I just replaced coffee with green tea instead, that I could lose 10 pounds in six weeks."

Dr. Perricone: "Absolutely."

Oprah: "Now really. How could that -- what is the big deal about this?"

Dr Perricone: "Coffee has organic acids that raise your blood sugar, raise insulin. Insulin puts a lock on body fat. When you switch over to green tea, you get your caffeine, you're all set, but you will drop your insulin levels and body fat will fall very rapidly. So 10 pounds in six weeks, I will guarantee it."

Oprah: "I'm gonna do that. OK. That is so good! Whoo! That is great."

Wow. This should not surprise me by now, but I'm still constantly amazed by her histrionics.

Jammela blames everybody but herself for her "hard life? LOL! That's just how it works with her. There is more than enoguh information out there for people to do their own research on things. Instead of having a zlist game show host act like she's God's gift to everyone. And for somebody who claims to have Body dysmorphic , she sure as hell loves to take photos of herself all of the time. She's such a piece of work!!!!

Just putting these tweets from Caroline Flack's friend here, in case people don't believe Pier's posts about Caroline Flack.

Whats she been up to recently? She must be dying inside she hasn't found someone to hate on or bully.

Whats she been up to recently? She must be dying inside she hasn't found someone to hate on or bully.
She’s been lovingly staring at herself into the camera a lot, from what I’ve unfortunately witnessed on Instagram

• Heart
  • Haha
Well she finally blocked me!!! I called her out on her so called mental illness state and told her to give us all a list of all of the things she hasn't suffered from. Because it would save us all alot of time. Here is the photo she had so people would feel sorry for her. You can't tell me she doesn't filter her photos.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone work out how/why she looks so different from the earlier pictures to now? Is it just the passing of time, or fluctuations in weight?
Maybe she had cosmetic surgery done??? You know how she loves to tell everybody not to do something, but clearly she does it herself. Just like she filters the fuk out of her photos.

Looking at the attachments, she tweeted that teenage surgery rates are the highest they’ve ever been with the warning siren image.

Does her shock and horror extend to the more life-alternating transition surgery, or does she give that a free pass?
They’re all for “my body my choice” until a woman makes a choice to get plastic surgery

I have my nose done, not because of social media but because I didn’t like it. It’s alright for her to say with her bogstandard Hollywood face

Reactions: 6
Can anyone work out how/why she looks so different from the earlier pictures to now? Is it just the passing of time, or fluctuations in weight?
Thinking up an ever increasing list of ludicrous health issues and near death events must be exhausting. 24/7 prowling for people (usually women) to attack will take its toll too. I also think she acts out her wild claims which explains a lot. I really don't think she knows who she is, she's become a persona.

I agree about the loss of puppy fat and also her fringe seems to cover her eyebrows now, which might make her face look different

Kind of like how a straight, non-black, British person is fronting a show about US ballroom culture. Even worse one who then had the audacity to pretend to be 'queer' when she was called out, knowing that word means whatever someone wants it to mean, so no one could ask her for evidence.

But that's OK, because Jameela is immune from being criticised for the very things she rips others to shreds for.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.