Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she tries to demean him by just referring to him as a "DJ" too, like could anything believe a "DJ" for gods sake šŸ˜‚
I noticed that too. Actor and Activist Jameela Jamil is actually jealous of people with genuine talent. James Blake included.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love how she tries to demean him by just referring to him as a "DJ" too, like could anything believe a "DJ" for gods sake šŸ˜‚

Same. I think of all the insults towards him in her tweet, calling him a mere DJ is more likely to piss him off than being a white male drunk šŸ˜‚

Also, I really think sheā€™s confusing bees with wasps. Wasps are often attracted to sweet food and banquets but donā€™t tend to swarm unless thereā€™s a nest right next to you. Bees swarm to find a new nest but arenā€™t attracted to food and, although terrifying to see they are completely docile as they donā€™t have a nest to protect. If there was a bee swarm as she remembered, usually youā€™d have to call a beekeeper to come and get them.

I think the truth is that there were probably a few pesky wasps lurking around the food table. Personally it would freak me out but I know many people wouldnā€™t be bothered at all. Itā€™s very Jameela to assume that because a few wasps bothered her it was a massive ordeal for everyone involved.

Reactions: 10
I noticed that too. Actor and Activist Jameela Jamil is actually jealous of people with genuine talent. James Blake included.
Iā€™m half way through listening to a podcast with JJ from a few days ago and she has just claimed that she recently got a very powerful man fired from a huge network....... But of course canā€™t talk about it due to legal reasons! Skip to 14.30 to hear. Personally I think this network has told her recently they no longer want to work with her and she is setting up this story as back up.......covering the bases. Another lie. However, any detectives oit there, know anymore? https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/jameela-jamil/id1523507379?i=1000504509713

Reactions: 5
She deleted the tweets calling Mark a liar? Did anyone keep the screenshots?

Iā€™m half way through listening to a podcast with JJ from a few days ago and she has just claimed that she recently got a very powerful man fired from a huge network....... But of course canā€™t talk about it due to legal reasons! Skip to 14.30 to hear. Personally I think this network has told her recently they no longer want to work with her and she is setting up this story as back up.......covering the bases. Another lie. However, any detectives oit there, know anymore? https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/jameela-jamil/id1523507379?i=1000504509713
Interesting. She had a PR blast recently saying she's discerning about her acting projects, so I assume she has been semi blacklisted by some US casting agents for the unnecessary drama she brings.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jameela+jamil+acting+purpose
The ā€˜Good Placeā€™ star is enjoying working on her ā€˜I Weighā€™ podcast and accompanying YouTube channel, and is also keen to produce documentaries, so for her to get back in front of the camera for a TV show or movie, sheā€™d need to be offered something ā€œunbelievably specialā€ that would help further the causes sheā€™s passionate about.

She said: "My heart has gone back to hosting and I'm enjoying interviewing again and talking to fascinating people, like Reese Witherspoon, Roxanne Gay, Billy Porter and ALOK. I would like to enter more into the producing space, in the documentary space. For acting to come back into my life, it would have to be an unbelievably special role, where I felt like there was a bigger purpose in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Also pretty hypocritical of her to look down on a 'DJ'... when I was at uni she was doing the rounds at freshers weeks as a 'DJ'. Not quite in the same lane as Mark Ronson though

Reactions: 14
I hope he turns it round on her, but he will probably ignore it as he has better things to do šŸ¤£
I think that is the best thing to do with someone like JJ, no point sinking to her level to have some kind of pointless public spat. She feeds off the attention

Was surprised to see that D'Angelo Wallace brought up one of Jameela's posts on 'diet culture' and Lizzo. He didn't have much to say but he was critical and pointed out that her caption was turning the situation into something it's not. Honestly I don't even have any major issues with what Jameela said in this case (I don't really follow the drama around body positivity advocacy anyway) so it's interesting to see others critique her posts.

Here's the video (the part with Jameela starts at around 2:30):

Reactions: 2
She deleted the tweets calling Mark a liar? Did anyone keep the screenshots?

Interesting. She had a PR blast recently saying she's discerning about her acting projects, so I assume she has been semi blacklisted by some US casting agents for the unnecessary drama she brings.
Yes, I have the screenshots

I was on Jordan Firstmanā€™s insta and noticed he posted an apology for offensive tweets in 2012. No idea what they were and donā€™t care either. First comment on his post? Jameela Canā€™t Keep Her Beak Out Of Other Peopleā€™s Business Jamil! She said ā€˜It. Was. Clearly. Satireā€™. Now Iā€™ve no idea what he said but the fact sheā€™s defending him only makes sense because he is gay and hot right now. If he was a straight white guy sheā€™d be looking down her nose and preaching. Ugh she annoys me so much the way she inserts herself in to every single issue. Why does she think sheā€™s the Queen of Wokesville? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
Here's a post from know it all Jameela today. God she doesn't let up. Apparently before and after photos of people looking better and feeling better are upsetting and this is a very predatory time for women!!! LMAO!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Here's a post from know it all Jameela today. God she doesn't let up. Apparently before and after photos of people looking better and feeling better are upsetting and this is a very predatory time for women!!! LMAO!!!!
I couldn't even get through that rant, so badly written/rambling

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do the keto diet and itā€™s the best Iā€™ve ever felt. So she can shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is probably irrelevant now, but I remember back when Tracie was posting in Feb 2020, Rick Edward's wife Emer Kenny started following her lol... another person who knows Jameela personally and doesn't believe her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The trouble is, I actually agree with her, as I often do; fad diets are not sustainable (IMVHO). However, she is SO bleeping sanctimonious that she makes me rage despite agreeing with her!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.