Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're not imaging it, although Shireen has since deleted this conversation (see attached screenshot).

Jameela was definitely feeling the heat recently with more people starting to question her again (eg when she posted that she likes eating jalapeños when she previously said she was allergic to peppers, since deleted). So I guess she felt like tweeting about Depp/Heard was a useful distraction technique (at least people would be angry at her about something other than her lies and she could shift the focus).

She definitely has some kind of financial relationship with Stylist magazine for good PR articles whenever she feels her popularity is waning or people are annoyed with her.
What a family of freaks though. Honestly, the mother seems like the most horrific bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want someone to write up a whole essay on why Playing It Straight was soooooo “problematic” and then tag her in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want someone to write up a whole essay on why Playing It Straight was soooooo “problematic” and then tag her in it 😂
If only! We all know what she’ll say to defend herself though:

“I was homophobic then, just like I used to be a misogynist. Internalised homophobia because I am queer but not ready to discuss it. I have learned so much and grown beyond and now I am cleverer than everyone. It wasn’t really my fault that I did the show, I needed the money because as a brown woman it was the only paid presenting gig I could get (that also involved a free holiday and full wardrobe budget). Also I was attacked by killer bees on the set and diagnosed with cancer minutes before filming so it was a very difficult time for me, I would rather not remember that trauma. Trust me that I have grown as a person and am now the best possibly ally to the gays in the entire world”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If only! We all know what she’ll say to defend herself though:

“I was homophobic then, just like I used to be a misogynist. Internalised homophobia because I am queer but not ready to discuss it. I have learned so much and grown beyond and now I am cleverer than everyone. It wasn’t really my fault that I did the show, I needed the money because as a brown woman it was the only paid presenting gig I could get (that also involved a free holiday and full wardrobe budget). Also I was attacked by killer bees on the set and diagnosed with cancer minutes before filming so it was a very difficult time for me, I would rather not remember that trauma. Trust me that I have grown as a person and am now the best possibly ally to the gays in the entire world”

something like this?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Jameela ever talked about her brother? From what I can see online he has quite a severe psychiatric disorder. That's a very difficult thing to go through and could actually be something worthwhile to talk about that she authentically has first hand experience with. I mean she could use her fame to talk about the importance of diagnosing early, seeking support for family, mental health funding etc and it would be genuine. But when I googled it, all I can find are articles on bees and why her skin is great because she's so privileged....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did she say that today or is that an old jameela tweet?
Brand new. I'm blocked but if you scroll through her 'tweets and replies' it's only a little way down and you can probably provide a direct link to the conversation. It's a good one!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Brand new. I'm blocked but if you scroll through her 'tweets and replies' it's only a little way down and you can probably provide a direct link to the conversation. It's a good one!
Found it. Wow, I know that nothing should really surprise us when it comes to Jameela, but I can't get over her calling Mark Ronson a liar on Twitter. 😯

When will celebrities start speaking out against her pathological lies?! I don't understand why she seems to be kept so protected.

Reactions: 3
Found it. Wow, I know that nothing should really surprise us when it comes to Jameela, but I can't get over her calling Mark Ronson a liar on Twitter. 😯

When will celebrities start speaking out against her pathological lies?! I don't understand why she seems to be kept so protected.
It's because the first thing she'll do to anyone who challenges her is call them a racist and a misogynist, and even famous people who know the truth know as soon as she even breathes those words she'll get support from the brain-dead. She likes to play dirty, our Jam.

She just needs to piss off a black or Asian woman enough, but of course she would be more careful about doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's because the first thing she'll do to anyone who challenges her is call them a racist and a misogynist, and they know as soon as she even breathes those words she'll get support from the brain-dead. She likes to play dirty, our Jam.
She's gaslighting on an EXTREME scale. 😳

Guess she's learnt from the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why has her head defaulted to him lying, rather than the possibility he just remembered something years ago differently.

Reactions: 5
I follow Amy Schumer and she reposted something on insta from tracie morrisey (not about Jam), I just thought it was interesting that Amy follows her and Jameela too. Gives tracie a bit more credibility I think.

Why has her head defaulted to him lying, rather than the possibility he just remembered something years ago differently.
It’s the go-to defence mechanism of a person who is themself lying. And the fact he’s a white male, well of course he’s a liar!!

Reactions: 7

yeah I really don't get the logic in her doing this, it is not like he is unpopular/has a bad reputation. She is really losing it

Reactions: 1
I love how she tries to demean him by just referring to him as a "DJ" too, like could anything believe a "DJ" for gods sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.