Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allergic to her own tears. Just listened to the snippet of the joe Lycett one. It felt really awkwRd that part, she kept making jokes and he didn’t seem to be on that wavelength. Very sad for him. And yet another ailment for JJ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Allergic to her own tears. Just listened to the snippet of the joe Lycett one. It felt really awkwRd that part, she kept making jokes and he didn’t seem to be on that wavelength. Very sad for him. And yet another ailment for JJ
its like shes run out of "normal" ailments to fakeand has to be more creative 😂 surely if she was allergic to tears she'd be allergic to salt more generally? (which im not even sure would be possible S we need it to live?)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did you listen to the bit at the start where she bangs on about how much SHE impressed HIM at a dinner and how she knew her WHACKY carry on meant they would be life long friends? He didnt join in the anecdote which you might expect if it were actually true that they were life long friends. Cringe city.

its like shes run out of "normal" ailments to fakeand has to be more creative 😂 surely if she was allergic to tears she'd be allergic to salt more generally? (which im not even sure would be possible S we need it to live?)
And allergic to her own eyeballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just to say I think it speaks volumes that the rest of the Good Place seem to have nothing to do with her. They all seem like thoroughly lovely, genuine people so that fact that they appear to have cut her out must mean that she really is a piece of work

Reactions: 22
Just to say I think it speaks volumes that the rest of the Good Place seem to have nothing to do with her. They all seem like thoroughly lovely, genuine people so that fact that they appear to have cut her out must mean that she really is a piece of work
I’d love to know what happened there, that none of them follow her on insta 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was that "allergic to tears" joking or was she actually telling it as a true story? Wtf? lol

I’d love to know what happened there, that none of them follow her on insta 🤔
Has she commented anything on the cast? Did the cast say anything about her? Did she use to be close with them? I find it telling that they all seem to get along in private but she never seems to be included. Maybe nothing specific happened, it's just that it's hard to be friends with someone that turns everything into her and has to grab all the attention and make out sob stories when someone is trying to talk about themselves.

Reactions: 8
Is it essencial oils?
Indeed

She didnt @ her which is telling but what is that a picture of and why would it not go down well?
Essential oils.

For two reasons:

1. Seeing as Jameela is always policing the Kardashians and such for advertising nonsense diet supplements/shakes/teas and MLM, this looks like a thinly-veiled dig at Kristen.

2. Kristen would have told Jameela she sometimes uses this, you know, in private one-to-one conversation, and did not appreciate Jameela blabbing to the world and his wife about it.

To say that one said it’s the tit for preventing illness, is a very bold statement.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Indeed

Essential oils.

For two reasons:

1. Seeing as Jameela is always policing the Kardashians and such for advertising nonsense diet supplements/shakes/teas and MLM, this looks like a thinly-veiled dig at Kristen.

2. Kristen would have told Jameela she sometimes uses this, you know, in private one-to-one conversation, and did not appreciate Jameela blabbing to the world and his wife about it.

To say that one said it’s the tit for preventing illness, is a very bold statement.
Also Jameela is clever enough to be highlighting the (genuine) brand name 'Thieves' as implying that companies like this are taking money for things that don't work, and that Kristen is facilitating this, therefore it's a subtle dig at Kristen's integrity.

Jameela needs to position herself as being a rational voice (against diet pills, pro-vax, etc) so she can attract followers by, in her words, being a 'Trojan Horse' in the weirdness of Hollywood: look at me - I'm so rational and relatable and will always cut through the BS for your benefit!

The irony is that she herself makes up so much far-fetched unscientific rubbish about herself (cancer and deafness that aren't, whole body poisoning by mercury causing allergies that then magically clear up, allergic to her own TEARS!) that any credibility she thinks she has to be a voice of reason is completely shot.

Reactions: 16
She's on Sofie Hagen's podcast this week, she sounds like such a knob on there, surprised Sofie had her on tbh.

Reactions: 2
I listened to the Good Place podcast with Marc Evan Jackson and they were all on it at points, in the early days it seemed like they got on fine but later on it tailed off so I do think something happened.

Kristen Bell and Darcy Carden seem lovely and I don’t think they’d stand for any unreasonable behaviour, which I think just seems to follow Jameela around.

Reactions: 5
I'm still banned from Twitter, but I don't think it's actually to do with my Jameela content as that was up for months. Plus no reasonable person could consider what I've written libellous, when a lot of it corroborates what Jameela herself has said about her abusive upbringing, and I think it's pretty reasonable to explain how someone who says they're allergic to their own tears is an attention-seeking liar in all kinds of other ways too.

But Jameela has just pissed me off again by contacting me on Instagram with personal information about my real experience of her lowest cancer lies, and using the classic narcissist tactics of deny, attack, reverse victim and offender to insist she was deaf at school and did have cancer (despite showing zero signs of either). She has no shame and will literally lie about things that others KNOW are not true.

So attached is my original tweet thread talking about when I knew her. Plus some nasty unsolicited comments from her cruel fellow sociopath liar mother Shireen to me. If you share, please also explain that the TES article I linked to:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tes.com/news/ms-stenzhorn-and-mr-bird-jameela-jamil-0?amp
is to demonstrate that Shireen is still friends with the classroom assistant who physically assaulted and made disgusting violent sexual comments to me - Yvonne Stenzhorn - and that Jameela calls her her favourite 'teacher'. So this shows how detached from reality they are.

Feel free to share it all wherever you like. I want to be done with these narcissist sociopaths who lie every time they open their mouths. I want this record but I want to try and move on from them, despite my experiences that has made me particularly angry and upset by their harmful pernicious behaviour.

First ten screenshots attached - see my next posts for the rest (some may be out of order).

*EDIT: looks like I can attach more than ten screenshots, but they're all out of order so you'll have to piece them together if you want to share.*

Screenshots

Screenshots

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow, the venom in mum’s tweets. I can see why she broke of contact.

Imagine the things she must’ve said to Jameela behind closed doors.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.