Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be if I’d just dropped one kid at school and had to deal with that man child head. I saw on something he said Sophie is back at work 3 days a week. I thought she had her own business in the garden? Maybe it’s Sophie paying the bills because Jake doesn’t seem to be doing much

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, that photo he put up of Sophie, she really does look so miserable! Why would he put that up for everyone to see?

He really must be exhausting to be around, especially his behaviour with his mum. My husband is about the same age as Jake and I can't imagine him walking around topless in front of his mother, playing footsie with her and shoving a phone in her face constantly!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That story yesterday with the baby clothes was so awkward! Felt sorry for Jake’s Mum after buying the stuff and it was clear Sophie wasn’t fussed, how rude. Sometimes I’m exhausted just watching his stories so imagine living with him, I can’t see them lasting if he doesn’t grow up, he’s so immature

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched the stories opening the presents, can’t believe Sophie’s reaction ‘I actually didn’t think it was as bad as I thought it was going to be’

Erm what?! How about a ‘awww how cute!’ (In your best fake voice/smile)

Then Jake commenting ‘what is he a mechanic?!’

His mum looked really upset

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just watched the stories opening the presents, can’t believe Sophie’s reaction ‘I actually didn’t think it was as bad as I thought it was going to be’

Erm what?! How about a ‘awww how cute!’ (In your best fake voice/smile)

Then Jake commenting ‘what is he a mechanic?!’

His mum looked really upset
Ironic isn’t it with the amount of tit they get gifted and pretend to love. But can’t do it for someone they care about.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
That story yesterday with the baby clothes was so awkward! Felt sorry for Jake’s Mum after buying the stuff and it was clear Sophie wasn’t fussed, how rude. Sometimes I’m exhausted just watching his stories so imagine living with him, I can’t see them lasting if he doesn’t grow up, he’s so immature
To be fair the frocks his mum bought were awful...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have just seen these posted on someone’s insta stories and I feel like Jake is definitely the person who needs to read and digest this information!
I’ve said exactly this on various threads on this website for years. They are all guilty of this. It’s disgusting and yet so many of them simply do not care. They know the dangers but they don’t care. They don’t value the privacy of their children so they choose to ignore the warnings because they place being “Insta famous” of getting a free bottle of wine or a few pairs of trainers as more important. I can’t understand it - peadophiles are wanking over photos YOUR CHILDREN. bleeping hell. Is that not enough to strike fear into the heart of any parent? These lot make me sick.

Reactions: 14
I’ve said exactly this on various threads on this website for years. They are all guilty of this. It’s disgusting and yet so many of them simply do not care. They know the dangers but they don’t care. They don’t value the privacy of their children so they choose to ignore the warnings because they place being “Insta famous” of getting a free bottle of wine or a few pairs of trainers as more important. I can’t understand it - peadophiles are wanking over photos YOUR CHILDREN. bleeping hell. Is that not enough to strike fear into the heart of any parent? These lot make me sick.
Brummymummy's kids images were found to be on one of 'those' sites, she was informed...she blocked the person and ignored it. Then continued posting her kids in swimwear, pictures of their underwear drawers, their bedrooms. I just couldn't.

I barely post my kids on my Facebook anymore which is only for people I actually know never mind insta for the entire world to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Brummymummy's kids images were found to be on one of 'those' sites, she was informed...she blocked the person and ignored it. Then continued posting her kids in swimwear, pictures of their underwear drawers, their bedrooms. I just couldn't.

I barely post my kids on my Facebook anymore which is only for people I actually know never mind insta for the entire world to see.
How can you ignore the fact that your kids images are on a Website used by paedophiles, I really can’t get my head around that. It would knock me sick to find out images of my kids were being used like that and I certainly wouldn’t be carrying on as if it wasn’t happening!

Reactions: 10
Have just seen these posted on someone’s insta stories and I feel like Jake is definitely the person who needs to read and digest this information!
I watched the programme last night on Channel 4 and showed my adult daughter the pics of the ingham kids with their mouths open all the time and she agreed with me that paedos will love those photos
She said their facebook data will show them figures about age / sex/ location of their subscribers , I def think they are playing with fire with some of the suggestive clickbait !!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I watched the programme last night on Channel 4 and showed my adult daughter the pics of the ingham kids with their mouths open all the time and she agreed with me that paedos will love those photos
She said their facebook data will show them figures about age / sex/ location of their subscribers , I def think they are playing with fire with some of the suggestive clickbait !!
If you look at those statistics of 1 in 35 having tendencies and look at how many followers Jake has, then that’s potentially 28,500 of his followers (if I’ve done the maths correctly 🙈) Those are scary numbers!

• Wow
  • Haha
If you look at those statistics of 1 in 35 having tendencies and look at how many followers Jake has, then that’s potentially 28,500 of his followers (if I’ve done the maths correctly 🙈) Those are scary numbers!
It’s absolutely insane. Even if he only had 1 follower like that it’s one too many! And he’s set up one DEDICATED to his baby.

I saw a security firm go viral on Facebook about a new tik tok trend of kids vlogging themselves in school and uniform etc and it was saying how perverts used to have to hang around trying to get sneaky pictures of kids and now worryingly they just have all this access to it. Parents literally giving them the content!

I know jake and others will say well we shouldn’t have to assume everyone is like that and no we shouldn’t in a perfect world. But it’s not a perfect world and these creeps are OUT THERE. It’s about being sensible. Create a page for your kid and only let family members access it. You don’t go and give photo albums of your kids to the creep down the road so why do it online

really angers me how little regard they have for kids privacy, is some free cbd gummies and a massage gun really worth it?

I know he has just had a baby and he’s got his own nickname etc but i find all the ‘lion’ stuff and calling him ‘champ’ on his stories abit off considering it’s azayliah’s parents name for her
It’s really starting to bug me too! It’s beyond disgusting and so disrespectful to Ashley and Safiyya. Since I came on this thread I’ve started to detest him more and now feel even more sorry for Sophie.

Reactions: 7
Im sorry BUT i suffer with sever anxiety and believe me when I say If your having an episode the last thing you want to do is video yourself on Instagram! It’s like he’s using “anxiety” for likes follows sympathy whatever but seriously show some respect for people who genuinely can’t get out of bed In the morning because they feel like they can’t breathe and there heart is about to beat right out of there chest and you can’t see through the tears that are falling from your eyes anxiety is no joke

and Your recovery from an anxiety attack is impressive I’ll just wait for the cbd add to follow discusting behaviour I’m sure is father is proud

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.