Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too much work can be aging. So many young girls look older due to the fillers and the alterations they make to their faces. It’s crazy.

Reactions: 18
Hi, Guyyyyyyyssss.
I'm back after a cracking mother's day and hanging out of my arse yesterday, afternoon drinkings a bleeping killer!!
See they are up to the usual stupid arse games, no flowers/card/present, etc.Bet they've agreed amongst themselves all that shite for maximum attention, as we all know Fakey just LOVES being talked about.
He's just bought her a five grand nose, for fucks sake ...
Does Zelda go on about East Ender's on her soap scoop??
If so, I've got a cracking question for her ...
FB_IMG_1710242308307.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Years ago I tried Hello Fresh once through a code from a friend but certainly wouldn’t buy from them now. Had a letter yesterday from them advertising 65% off first box then 20% for 2 months. So Flaps offer is worse than going direct. I bet the sheep that think they’re getting a bargain don’t check the company direct!
They’re definitely desperate as I had a bloke knocking my door 2 days ago to promote it! Thought it was a charity guy at first. He wouldn’t take no for an answer after 3 times, eventually I had to be quite blunt and his fake smile dropped and he stomped off without saying goodbye 😂 moody little witch, just like Fakey really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Too much work can be aging. So many young girls look older due to the fillers and the alterations they make to their faces. It’s crazy.
You only need to look at 95% of the cast of Towie to see that 😂 When they look in the mirror, like Flappy, they obviously see something very different to the rest of us. Some of these parents probably barely recognise their own kids anymore. It’s pretty obvious Flaps family haven’t got any time for Fakey but I’d love to know what they think of the drastic change in her, over just a couple of years. 31 years old and she looks scrawny, haggard and a lot older than her actual years. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a self obsessed/entitled, up herself, fame hungry wannabe who has actually brought it all on herself 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi, Guyyyyyyyssss.
I'm back after a cracking mother's day and hanging out of my arse yesterday, afternoon drinkings a bleeping killer!!
See they are up to the usual stupid arse games, no flowers/card/present, etc.Bet they've agreed amongst themselves all that shite for maximum attention, as we all know Fakey just LOVES being talked about.
He's just bought her a five grand nose, for fucks sake ...
Does Zelda go on about East Ender's on her soap scoop??
If so, I've got a cracking question for her ...
View attachment 2810203
She only covers Emmerdale & Corrie. Think there's too many ethnic minorities in EE for her biased sensibilities to cope with.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See flaps is losing more bots with her boring ads.When millionaire Paris fury is advertising hello fresh it really is a piss take.Flaps really needs to rethink her life choices as influencer is not her calling in life🤣🤣I find her so stiff and unnatural it’s painful to watch🤣🤣

• Heart
God, what has Flaps done to herself, Fakey draining the life out of her🫠🫠🫠🫠
Fakey is quiet today, no braggy posts about his #gifted stay cos its a caravan park🤣🤣🤣🤣
How much longer is Flaps going to stay hidden🙃🙃🙃
Zelda, we watched some films, get your pen and paper ready....errr no duck offfff

• Haha
Wiki Ref: 08/03/24

Freddie's 10th Birthday and all they made it about was Leo and of course, Jake. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
No idea what he would be act means but Mr Delusional agrees as usual! He has got absolutely no chance of that or Strictly
It’s bleeping embarrassing how he then tags Waterloo Road as well himself 🤢 The amount of programs, people and brands I’ve seen him tag over the last couple of years and I can’t think of a single ad/job that he’s got from it 😂 Does he realise that people on soaps, serial dramas etc…. work 6 days a week and for more than 2 hours a day? Plus they have to keep off social media whilst working and not talk about future storylines. We all know he can’t kept anything secret. Masterchef proved that. Seriously he’s such a bleeping delusional try hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So does this mean he going to share what he’s self taping at some stage 🙄😂 Why does he keep saying he’s always growing and trying to improve? Who is he trying to convince. Himself? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like he’s on the scrounge for a free bed. Started following the Luxury Bed Company today that loads of the zlisters use.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the hell have Rocky and Gail gone to see him at this time of day? Or is it her Mother’s Day treat? Nando’s in the car that smells of vomit? Maybe don’t stuff the kid with junk food every journey and he won’t throw up everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.