Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh Fakey! You utter woman for filming Freddie on the eve of his birthday, asking what he’s asked for his birthday! it will be filmed by you for the gram. We all know his birthday was much better with his dad and step mother. His real mother won’t appear as she’s had cosmetic procedures done!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Fakey, stop calling Fred, bruv, he is not your bruv & it doesn't make you cool by keep saying it. You are an adult in your 30s, start behaving like one. Also, stop using kids for content & get a proper job, you tool

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The irony of the voice on the tv talking about boundaries is not lost on me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely bang out of order and no boundaries whatsoever. Now he'll use Freddie for engagement. 🤬 How can Flapz be OK with this?

I sincerely hope that if she has had any cosmetic surgery done that it's a complete duck up and that's the reason that she's hiding. These two really are despicable cunts and I hope 2024 is utterly tit for them both. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Absolutely bang out of order and no boundaries whatsoever. Now he'll use Freddie for engagement. 🤬 How can Flapz be OK with this?

I sincerely hope that if she has had any cosmetic surgery done that it's a complete duck up and that's the reason that she's hiding. These two really are despicable cunts and I hope 2024 is utterly tit for them both. 🤬

View attachment 2801769
Is he on something in this? His eyes are like saucers and he looks like he’s trying to stop his jaw swinging.

Who eyefucks themselves blowing up balloons 🤢 Does he want a medal for it? If he was a proper ‘celeb’, he wouldn’t need to be doing it himself. He could afford to get a proper display done 😂 Always makes everything about him. Even Fred’s footie trip is more for him than Fred 🙄 Wait til tomorrow and the gushing post/reel he’ll do for his birthday (still making it about him) and his idiot followers will tell him what a wonderful stepdad he is 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Is he on something in this? His eyes are like saucers and he looks like he’s trying to stop his jaw swinging.
He does sound nasal. The bleep makes my skin crawl. He just has predator written all over him. That square bit of beard under his bottom lip makes me feel sick along with that syrup. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think he's a bit autistic and has got a big sense of entitlement , and is wired quite nastily.
Not a good person at all.
He gets it from his awful muvver.
Flapz is lazy & deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine being flapz tho and getting a nose job or your tits done just to please us tattlera. Whatever she has had done will not make her look any better at all

• Heart
She is as bad as him as they enable each other in their laziness, delusionment and grand sense of begging entitlement......

• Heart
bleeping prick always has to make it all about himself.

What a martyr he is. 😴😴😴😴

431840476_790751116294047_3718842405965968745_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I see the fake bastard hasn’t put as much effort in the balloon dept for poor Freddie birthday as he did for the golden Child - looks like he is using the left overs even his large present looks tit as obviously ran out of wrapping paper - I’m so glad Freddie has a decent family with his dad to celebrate with and not just some fake arse c🤬t that only uses him for likes on his s/m page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Please don’t tell me this is what the ‘singing’ has been about 😂 not sure if this is better or worse than panto to be fair 🙄
“it’s a great role to release my inner child” says the biggest manchild who’s incapable of parenting alone and always seems to hang out with much younger people (usually women) at “work” 🙄

• Haha
Poor Freddie, I bet he has to walk on eggshells around him. I get the vibe he would fly off the handle if Freddie gives the wrong answer to his asinine questions. All jokey matey banter until it’s not. He is definitely that type, screams out of him. Sinister.

Looks like his half son gets hal the treatment! I loath the way he says the big man is 10! He’s a young chap that is ten! i get the feeling that it will all be about fakey today. Constantly filming every single move Freddie makes and being in his personal space. Asking him if he loves everything he’s been bought. We all know the drill! Happy 10th birthday Freddie!

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.