Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when he went to audition for The Bodyguard. He was so cocksure he was going to get it and then came out and said they told him that he looked too young for the role šŸ˜‚ The bloke that got it didnā€™t look any different age wise to Fakey so that was obviously another lie. It was funny though šŸ˜‚
Lol, his face all crestfallen šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol, it must cost him Ā£60-70 to attend these non-job interviews šŸ˜ƒ petrol,parking, train ticket , a sandwich etc

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look everyone, look, Iā€™ve got an interview OR, I could be presenting some awful shite! Another soulful meaning quotešŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±
Or I could have got ā€˜dressed upā€™, posted myself in London on an escalator so people think Iā€™ve got some sort of job opportunity šŸ˜‚ Iā€™d take one look at his footwear and tell him thanks but no thanks. Well unless heā€™s auditioning for some sort of cartoon character of course šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Or I could have got ā€˜dressed upā€™, posted myself in London on an escalator so people think Iā€™ve got some sort of job opportunity šŸ˜‚ Iā€™d take one look at his footwear and tell him thanks but no thanks. Well unless heā€™s auditioning for some sort of cartoon character of course šŸ¤­
He's probs just took himself off for the day, wandering about. A hook-up

• Haha
I think he has an album on his phone titled ā€œre-usable bullshitā€ I think whenever he actually does go somewhere or does have an audition in the big smoke he takes random images similar to this to pretend he off somewhere when really heā€™s in bed! Its like if he wants to take a insta break and not explain his absence to his masses of adoring fans he re uses old recorded videos like this šŸ˜‚ im sure he has some on a train or on a plane aswell to reuse! Think this is in the self titled ā€˜influencerā€™s ā€™ handbook šŸ™„ I remember he posted an image of an empty train station that he took off google about a year or more ago maybe? literally took it off google šŸ˜‚ What was the thing about the image of the bird or something? That still baffles me? what number thread was that on?
Also has Flaps shown her boat race yet? if not it doesnā€™t count as ā€˜being backā€™ šŸ˜‚ oh the suspense and mystery behind the disappearance of Flappy the unknown instagrammer and failed youtube vlogger and CGD contestant that got pied by Eyal Booker! oh yeah and wife of some bleep off xFactor!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So who else has infiltrated this thread and said he could sing? No way is there 2 genuine people on here that would vote that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he has an album on his phone titled ā€œre-usable bullshitā€ I think whenever he actually does go somewhere or does have an audition in the big smoke he takes random images similar to this to pretend he off somewhere when really heā€™s in bed! Its like if he wants to take a insta break and not explain his absence to his masses of adoring fans he re uses old recorded videos like this šŸ˜‚ im sure he has some on a train or on a plane aswell to reuse! Think this is in the self titled ā€˜influencerā€™s ā€™ handbook šŸ™„ I remember he posted an image of an empty train station that he took off google about a year or more ago maybe? literally took it off google šŸ˜‚ What was the thing about the image of the bird or something? That still baffles me? what number thread was that on?
Also has Flaps shown her boat race yet? if not it doesnā€™t count as ā€˜being backā€™ šŸ˜‚ oh the suspense and mystery behind the disappearance of Flappy the unknown instagrammer and failed youtube vlogger and CGD contestant that got pied by Eyal Booker! oh yeah and wife of some bleep off xFactor!
No Jessica she's not actually shown her face. She's done a crappy Bambi and Boil reel, love that name whoever coined itšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and she's done a reel with tips for travelling with kids, and pretty much all of them are common sensešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
So who else has infiltrated this thread and said he could sing? No way is there 2 genuine people on here that would vote that šŸ˜‚
Is it Flaps or ZeldašŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Is this mysterious trip to London an audition for Waitress? He followed them the other day

Reactions: 16
Is this mysterious trip to London an audition for Waitress? He followed them the other day
I noticed he followed them too. Wouldnā€™t surprise me! Iā€™m astounded heā€™s managing to get auditions/work at all! All I can imagine is he bigs up his CV and then they meet him and think no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else beginning to wonder if Flappy has had some cosmetic work done? Thereā€™s got to be a reason the only time weā€™ve actually seen her was on Spuds birthday over a week ago. Maybe sheā€™s recuperating and thatā€™s why Zelda is down cos Fakey isnā€™t capable of looking after his own child by himself? No talking stories from her, no GRWM all seems very suss šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else beginning to wonder if Flappy has had some cosmetic work done? Thereā€™s got to be a reason the only time weā€™ve actually seen her was on Spuds birthday over a week ago. Maybe sheā€™s recuperating and thatā€™s why Zelda is down cos Fakey isnā€™t capable of looking after his own child by himself? No talking stories from her, no GRWM all seems very suss šŸ¤”
I'd say boulders but she didnt go to Turkey lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon thatā€™s what he wants people to think. He canā€™t cope with a touring play, there is no way he could cope with the pressures of the West End. Plus his voice and acting skills are way too limited and heā€™s clearly not reliable enough. Also didnā€™t he say on a podcast that musicals and plays are just basically stop gaps to him because his passion is TV ā€˜presentingā€™ and ā€˜actingā€™ šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she wants people to wonder if she is ok?

I may be thinking of somebody totally different though but on a Q&A did Flaps say she wanted some work done but would wait until she had had another child? Maybe it is another z-lister!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only cosmetic work that would require someone to help with be if she got new boulders? she wouldnā€™t be able to drive or lift heavy things for a week or two but could easily cover it up and no need to hide her face unless sheā€™s had a proper rhinoplasty and would have 2 swollen and black eyes and have a splint on her nose for about a week but I donā€™t think it would be possible to have had that done in American as its not cheap over there and would take longer than five days, unless she had it done in the UK or Europe and has not been in the country? possibly went when the the day after spuds birthday and would be back by now because surgery abroad takes about 3/4 days? It might explain Freddieā€™s absence? and Zeldas presence (or is she gone?) she was last seen in that stakehouse on Spuds birthday last Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she wants people to wonder if she is ok?

I may be thinking of somebody totally different though but on a Q&A did Flaps say she wanted some work done but would wait until she had had another child? Maybe it is another z-lister!
No that was her. She said she wanted her boobs redone but would wait until after theyā€™d had another child. She started following a lot of rhinoplasty places a few months back and sheā€™s obviously not happy with her nose cos she had that work done on it a while ago and no one could see any difference. Probably nothing to be fair and like when he does it (heā€™s never away this long though) probably all for attention šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.