Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It's a BINGO Fakeys! They only travelled all the way down to the Bournemouth hotel to film this gut-wrenchingly bad reel! Squidward even had the audacity to post that "Instagram is fake" bullshit earlier!! Utterly tragic! What's even more tragic is that HE IS PRETENDING TO PLAY THE PIANO! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just tortured myself scrolling through his IG & took a few shots to add to the 'Is it him or not him in drag' discussions. What do we think Fakeys?
View attachment 2800341View attachment 2800342View attachment 2800343View attachment 2800344View attachment 2800346View attachment 2800347View attachment 2800348
You can tell it's not her when you look how short she is. He towers OVER the TV - she barely makes halfway! πŸ’―
---
Fakey’s big break has finally arrived…..

Great find! I cannot stop laughing at the one and only comment! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20240307-095241~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
It's on the sidebar of shame. Cunty chops confirmed for MasterChef.
Fuck off twat face, we've known for weeks, you dropped enough hints ..

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
What a SHITE advert! Proper put me off my dinner thinking about one of Fakey's stinking poos🀒 Wooden Flaps unable to drum up even a modicum of humour to add any sparkle. Fake not acting at all, as that's exactly what he would do - jump in a toilet someone was about to use & curl down a massive turd then leave skid marks.

Mind you it could be worse, poor old NikNak could've been caught on his potty with Fakey waving an air freshener around.

• Sick
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
So Zelda is back.And of course making out she was invited to his to cheer her up.What a load of shit😳You are a glorified babysitter who never gets a thank you of either of them.No shout out to Fred for his birthday but I stopped watching her as she’s a fake twat like her son.
---
A legend ha bloody ha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

mollyann

VIP Member
My god Zelda without a filterπŸ‘€So both still there and answers all our questions that he cannot father his own child by himself.His mother such a enabler it’s actually disgusting.At 35 this man child makes me 🀒🀒
IMG_9519.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart

marsaud

I was just about to give Jake the benefit of the doubt and say at least he tells Leo to let Freddie open the gifts. But sadly no, next reel there he is helping rip the paper off. Fred is only little, let him have the fun of opening the gifts just for himself. They expect far too much from him. He himself is still just a little kid for fucks sake. Doesn’t always need to be about your toddler you craggy faced cunt.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Oh wow he's just admitted he leaves Gail in the bath unattended!!! :oops:
WTAF?? I'm horrified but not surprised, after all this is the prick who proudly posted photos of the kid with a plastic bag on his head.
He acts like someone who has never been responsible for a child in their whole life. I don't have kids but even I know you should NEVER leave a child alone in the bath. A fucking ten year old would know that, let alone a grown man.

This is really fucking bad.

I agree, Crazy, this is proof Flapz isn't there.

• Heart
  • Angry

mollyann

VIP Member
This is what two years has done to her living with this freak.A once pretty woman now looks more like a man than the parrot.His ad is so bad it’s actually funny how shit he is at anything he tries to do🀣🀣She probably has a filter on her bottom picture but boy has she aged badlyπŸ‘€πŸ‘€
IMG_9574.jpeg
IMG_9576.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
πŸ”What is that outfit he is wearing. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. I could not let my husband go out like that lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜…. Get a nice pair of Levi they do all colours now it's got to be a joke. Those boots look like he is on a job on the M1 using Tarmacadam..Get some style πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚...He lifts anyone's depression ...

• Haha