Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Lol, free stay at Haven🤣🤣🤣🤣 this shows his zelebrity status, couldn't grift anywhere nicer🤭🤭🤭 I'd rather stay at home ffs. Obvious he hasn't paid for it cos he's tagged them. Is he dressing as a dino as a favour hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Anyone think flaps has had her tits done?? Hence Zelda there to help ...
Using up the last of the fight money.....
I’m definitely leading towards some sort of surgery. If not tits, maybe nose? Don’t know why it’s such a big secret though if it is. She was happy showing off her wonky boulder tits before, if she has had them done, we won’t be getting our long awaited jeans reel. It will be all lingerie instead 🤢

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
The face of fucking nightmares🤮🤮Has he stuck his pubes on his face and why are they ginger🤮🤮Of course Leo eating a cookie which is as large as his face
IMG_9522.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So no mention of seeing Flappy, Leo or Fred then. Just her ‘Jake’. She lies and seeks attention as easy as her cretin of a son does. I know she’s not active on there anymore but I had a look at her Twitter the other day 🤯 This is only a small part. She’s actually obsessed with him. No wonder mummys little soldier can do no wrong 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Intothedark

VIP Member
What a low! He could’ve just put up a post about Leo and potty training, he didn’t have to stick up a picture of his son potty training. God nothing is safe from being posted on Instagram but Fakey.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Yep, this is single dad vibes! My ex all over! She’s dirty deleted her last story and has been missing for a couple of weeks! I hope she’s finally seen sense and fucked him over.

Attachments

mollyann

VIP Member
Has she left and gone home as he got all his pathetic posts of Leo.I honestly don’t understand what he thinks he’s achieving by posting this child 24-7.What a sad life they both have where nothing is private.Leo is neither cute or interesting and it’s awful the way they show complete strangers his entire day.Flaps is just a joke and how will Leo ever get potty trained or a decent sleep pattern being dragged all over for content.I bet work wasn’t amused at Leo showing up during the warm up😳

• Haha
  • Sad

TrACE22

Yeah he’s off to Manchester with Fred’s to the football, felt that was to address my comment of not being allowed alone with the children. It’s great you’re spending time with your stepson, I hope Fred’s has the best time, but If I was Fred’s dad I would definitely be telling him to stop invading Fred’s privacy & personal space. Filming him in bed is not acceptable! Poor kid looked mortified. Using him all morning before school for content, really sad I feel for these insta kids, they will definitely grow up with childhood trauma due to being exploited by those that are meant to protect them.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
When does Master Cunt get aired? We need Larry on standby if he goes out in the first week🙌

He can't cook, he's even boasted about it in the past. It's all smoke & mirrors - the Hello Death, the dried out mummified chicken, the piece of beef on fire, the baby nappy slop he was eating in one of his TV promo reels. It's the haunted house all over. Nothing there.
Don't forget the six man pork chop for Christmas dinner....

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Leave him the fuck alone! 😡 Always got to be digging at people that’s 3 posts now just about Fred eating he had something small from Burger King some shreddies and has a tiny chocolate hardly stuffing his face and even if he was so what? Nasty little man

• Angry

trine

Chatty Member
And that ginormous chicken head had the cheek to comment on Fred eating the bare minimum in a day when this dustbin is munching in every bloody photo, he’s only shown 2 of him and in one he’s gobbling and in the other his mouth is smeared in chocolate. I bet if I went back I’d find 837374 out of 840000 pics of the goblin is eating.
IMG_5090.png
IMG_5088.png

---
As someone said earlier, he opened an Instagram account for Spud when he was born, so rather then post photos of his own filtered 6 pack scrawny body on it for his son to look back on in the future, why not post a Mother’s Day message for Flaps on there? Fuck sake, he could even use Purdys account.

• Sad

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He sounds slurred!
He definitely does. I still can't believe that Zelda and Matt are still there. This is getting on for the longest they've stayed.

Don't forget, it's Mother's Day this Sunday. I wonder if RatBoy has booked a table for Flapz? Where the fuck is she? Anybody local wanna do a drive past to see if her RR is outside? 😂😂😂

I'd go out and get some popcorn but I don't eat it. 😂😂

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Why is he lying on a topless 9 year old in his bed? Fucking predator had to make Fred’s birthday about him aswell he’s vile

• Sick
  • Angry

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that awful voice he puts on when he's talking through the phone to Zelda or Porkie? I can't quite describe it except it's forced & he's trying to ramp up the 'comedy' aspect. It's like it's his stage voice for making his Tena huns giggle & pass a little bit of wee.

• Haha