Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
She is such a desperate cow that no matter how badly he treats her she goes running back.Leo as usual eating more for breakfast than I eat in a day😳Such a uninteresting pair of begs who after April are seriously going to struggle for paid work.She has had so many free stays that it honestly makes me sick.Her nose job or whatever she’s had done won’t change the fact she hates her life.Is she that insecure that she has to follow him with Leo it makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolutely bang out of order and no boundaries whatsoever. Now he'll use Freddie for engagement. 🤬 How can Flapz be OK with this?

I sincerely hope that if she has had any cosmetic surgery done that it's a complete fuck up and that's the reason that she's hiding. These two really are despicable cunts and I hope 2024 is utterly shit for them both. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry

cazellie

VIP Member
Lavish Ibiza wedding???? They had chicken nuggets 😂😂😂
Not to mention guests had to bring their own booze to the party the following day!
---
Look at Gail's pot belly in this
They should be ashamed. My second was like a sumo wrestler as a baby but as soon as he was walking it fell off! I, however, didn't carry him in a kiddie carrier or push him in a buggy so he burnt off all his energy. I also didn't let him stuff his face or eat popcorn off the floor. Seriously he is Augustus Gloop!

• Heart
  • Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
A room with a view christ he must have very low expectations compared to everyone else - looks like they have shoved him somewhere out the back and beyond to me 🤡

Attachments

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Hi Jake👋🏼 I see you’re still glued to your own thread, sad cunt! Why don’t you get a life & stop fixating on tattle🙄

Sorry guys, had a read this morning & saw in the video of the kids opening Freddie’s big present the twat saying that Leo is like him, an attention seeker🤣 Wonder where he got that idea from🤔

As you were, my favourite people on the internet ever❤❤

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Is he having a laugh? His own child is a human dustbin, barely a photo or video of him without grub being shovelled into his gob.
The irony just goes right over his chicken nugget head.

IMG_5079.png
IMG_5078.png

• Sick
  • Angry

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Imagine showing your child on the potty to everyone 🤢 he is disgusting, that kids never had any privacy. I hate him.

• Angry
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Who eyefucks themselves blowing up balloons 🤢 Does he want a medal for it? If he was a proper ‘celeb’, he wouldn’t need to be doing it himself. He could afford to get a proper display done 😂 Always makes everything about him. Even Fred’s footie trip is more for him than Fred 🙄 Wait til tomorrow and the gushing post/reel he’ll do for his birthday (still making it about him) and his idiot followers will tell him what a wonderful stepdad he is 🤢

Attachments

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Anyone else beginning to wonder if Flappy has had some cosmetic work done? There’s got to be a reason the only time we’ve actually seen her was on Spuds birthday over a week ago. Maybe she’s recuperating and that’s why Zelda is down cos Fakey isn’t capable of looking after his own child by himself? No talking stories from her, no GRWM all seems very suss 🤔

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
He must be so angry that others do so well in life and he gets crumbs.So many from his xfactor time live in million pound houses and he’s in a part owned semi in Colchester👌👌Loving April coming round and if on masterchef will get kicked out within the first few weeks👍And Elf in December so funny and I’m loving it👍

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
I see his ex Danielle’s been spoilt this Mother’s Day with a designer handbag and some art from the kids.
You know that Fakey hasn’t once again done anything for her, as he even bragged he’d cooked a (dry) chicken last week!
Im no fan of hers but shame on him. She’s a fool to stay with him, I assume it’s for the no-work, semi celebrity status🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24

JazzFan

VIP Member
So because flappy and fakey cant parent -

Matt pays petrol there and back
Matt takes time off work
Zelda has to go parent the kid (not sure if I mean Leo or fakey lol)
Dogs go in kennels

Delulu idiots say he's a good parent???? Selfish pricks
---
Potential reasons for Flappys' disappearance:
-Travel content
-Surgery
-Training for a new proper job
-Divorce
-Food poisoning from roast chicken
-Filming the jeans reel
We all hope ots the jeans reel

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I had doubts about the alleged photo of Flappy so I got Mr Vanilla to have a look he said definitely looks like Fakey what with the height and the wide shoulders whilst wearing a wig - don’t usually agree with him very often but in this occasion I just might 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Listen to them two Leo this Leo that shut up and make a fuss of Fred and get him to step back and let Fred open his own presents and get that goblin’s nappy changed its round his knees

• Sick

brat13

Absolutely no one wants to see a child use a potty, apart from pedos ffs. Why do they do it?!

• Sad
  • Angry

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Hi, Guyyyyyyyssss.
I'm back after a cracking mother's day and hanging out of my arse yesterday, afternoon drinkings a fucking killer!!
See they are up to the usual stupid arse games, no flowers/card/present, etc.Bet they've agreed amongst themselves all that shite for maximum attention, as we all know Fakey just LOVES being talked about.
He's just bought her a five grand nose, for fucks sake ...
Does Zelda go on about East Ender's on her soap scoop??
If so, I've got a cracking question for her ...
FB_IMG_1710242308307.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart