Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this is so put on it's untrue. Definitely a display of a "united front" that's for sure. In the video of them around the pool, why has he taken that child out in just his pyjamas? It's freezing today and you can hear him say "Daddy I'm cold".

This all looks beyond desperate to me. We need this photo. 💯

View attachment 2812575
View attachment 2812576
View attachment 2812577
View attachment 2812578
View attachment 2812579
---
GREAT advert for that hotel! What a mess on that floor!

View attachment 2812592

Sure Leo was saying 'mine' when Flaps was putting the spoon in his bowl. Also Fakey quickly stopped the video in the cinema room when Dusty spotted the popcorn on the floor....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Notice how the filming stopped abruptly when Leo saw the popcorn on the floor, he defo tried to eat some 😂
---
Sure Leo was saying 'mine' when Flaps was putting the spoon in his bowl. Also Fakey quickly stopped the video in the cinema room when Dusty spotted the popcorn on the floor....
I posted the above and then saw your post 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔Some people are so easily pleased with the tit show of a boring hotel, nothing jumping out at me, suppose its OK for free if you are not paying duck all for it...Ponces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread Suggestion #99

Now acting an Oscar-worthy 'United Front'
She's hiding her face & he's a gay %#@!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly don’t think she’s had plastic surgery or she would 100% use it for engagement I’m wondering if either fakey or Gail ‘accidentally’ broke it and this hotel stay is yet another attempt at saving their marriage because once again he has turned on the snot and tears I have said it before and I will say it again he won’t ever let her leave not easily anyway he has got nothing and nobody without her and Leo 99% of his social media is that scruffy kid he’s got no steady work and no friends to support him I doubt Zelda would have him back full time and even if she would Matt wouldn’t he might get a brief chat on Loose Women but that’s all he couldn’t even gain any extra engagement from it he knows it’s all over for him this year that’s why he’s clinging to her for dear life

• Heart
How funny saying woman look awful who have filler and botox and Zelda big forehead definitely had work done.Poor Matt rang her god she’s such a witch👀👀Her daughter in law is full of fillers and must admit haven’t worked for her whatsoever 🤣🤣Can see where he gets his nasty streak from his mother is such a stuck up cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@trine Ahhahaha dresses like a baked tattie has done me in🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀
That hotel looks tit😂 popcorn on the floor, green carpet. She obviously has nothing else better to do, no job, Spud not in Nursery, which he would benefit from, as these two cunts are useless. Yes he did indeed say mine when she tried to eat some of his breakfast, what a little brat they are raising😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Maris pays no attention and focuses on nothing. There's no cognitive awareness there whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Absolutely dire hotel if you ask me with ghastly decor and as for all that popcorn on the floor in the cinema room.... What a dump!

Definitely one to avoid!

Screenshot_20240313-135728~2.png
Screenshot_20240313-120225~2.png

Reactions: 16
I bet he's there without a change of underpants.
Maris will be left in a right old nappy all day after downloading a right old packet due to the crap he shovels in the top end.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What Fakeys Instagram is full of (apart from bullshit)..

Begging
Beard
Bluto.
---
Wonder if the mystery photo is on its way to the Sidebar of Shame🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
---
Wonder if the mystery photo is on its way to the Sidebar of Shame🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Just screenshotted that post she shared about SM being fake. Is she actually implying these are all relevant to them 🙄 Really? Yes some very apt for them but some laughable. Terrified daily about screwing their kids up? Is she bleeping joking? When her husband thinks it’s acceptable to show their child’s tit all over the floor and him sitting on a potty online? Miss our independence but still duck off on adult holidays more than most parents do. My particular favourite is about her being frustrated when he’s sick. Not bleeping surprised the amount of time he feigns illness. Oh and about her anxiety because he doesn’t experience it. We wish 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How fake is this photo? He's trying hard. Too hard! 😂😂

432661491_419706560732242_6439500341832196460_n.jpg

---
I'd hardly say that the kid is "living his best life" at all.

He comes from a very unfortunate genes pool.
He has a severe speech delay that is constantly ignored by his "mother" and "father".
Is not being shown any discipline/boundaries.
Is still in nappies and has a milk bottle at 3yrs old.
Has absolutely horrendous, selfish "parents" who themselves are living a lie in a fake "marriage".
Is dressed like a prison offender and needs his hair cut desperately.
Has absolutely no privacy as he is constantly used for social media exploitation.
Is never shown with any friends from nursery.
Has to wait for the word "go" to be filmed.
His "parents" immediately palm him off at the sniff of an adults-only holiday/event.

This is not "living his best life". Far from it. 💯

432664980_1126001108842610_5783134681126563337_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I thought they were potty training him. Here's a tip for you, stay at home for a week and do it then. This boy has absolutely no routine at all, how useless is Fakey, letting him say it's not time for bed yet...ok🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Her stay home? Never when there there is grifting hotels to be had

Reactions: 17
Lavish Ibiza wedding???? They had chicken nuggets 😂😂😂
Not to mention guests had to bring their own booze to the party the following day!
---
Look at Gail's pot belly in this
They should be ashamed. My second was like a sumo wrestler as a baby but as soon as he was walking it fell off! I, however, didn't carry him in a kiddie carrier or push him in a buggy so he burnt off all his energy. I also didn't let him stuff his face or eat popcorn off the floor. Seriously he is Augustus Gloop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.