Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say cheese to the camera😳😳Ffs the state of his tongue and why is Leo out in the cold in his pyjamas.Everything about him really is so bleeping annoying and flaps hiding is ridiculous as no one actually cares what you look like.So Fred obviously at his dad as only used when prick after content and likes😡😡View attachment 2812289
Damn! Fakey’s tongue is rotten! I wonder if it is cos of all the man holes he licks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Showing off their fancy hotel that was either gifted or flappys dad paid for. Same with Alton towers, Lapland UK etc. but yet still didn’t show off any decent presents for the kids birthday or any flowers for Mother’s Day! Embarrassing.

Would hate my kid to go without unless it was a freebie.
People are getting wise to influencers only recommending products because they've got them free or it's an Ad so it wouldn't surprise me if people like Fakey & Flappy are quite rightly panicking. What else do these lazy people expect to do? It's the same as Greedy who likely thought having another baby would keep her relevant but she is desperate too. I just feel sorry for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔Lazy fuckers back in the nappies for pissy pants then...You got to TRAIN them bleeping idiots, it will make your life easier, thick pricks....They must have plenty of time on their hands after all they don't have much work, if that's what you call it....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought they were potty training him. Here's a tip for you, stay at home for a week and do it then. This boy has absolutely no routine at all, how useless is Fakey, letting him say it's not time for bed yet...ok🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Say cheese to the camera😳😳Ffs the state of his tongue and why is Leo out in the cold in his pyjamas.Everything about him really is so bleeping annoying and flaps hiding is ridiculous as no one actually cares what you look like.So Fred obviously at his dad as only used when prick after content and likes😡😡View attachment 2812289
You can actually hear Spud say “it’s cold” before he cuts the video off. For once his words are clear. Shittest father to ever exist.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s certainly getting her money’s worth out of those valentines nails? im suprised they are still on and not lifting by now if they are gel or acrylic, they have grown out a small bit but she supposedly got them done like that with the hearts on for valentine’s day and then went to America?
I thought he was staying in the caravan site this week but she just showed up with Gail and they went to a hotel/spa? sorry but that Hotel looks horrible, the green carpet 🤮 Doesn’t look child friendly either??
Is it me or is something off?? Same nails, no photos of her with the TFM cast just Gail? why not go to that hotel with a friend and leave Nancy boy prance on stage and play arcade games with Alice!
Im thinking he paid for her nose to keep her quiet and stay with him because of ‘that’ inappropriate photograph of him! They were definitely fighting before she went to America and that was around the time the photograph was mentioned on here. Seems like she has to be a good beard now because she sold her soul to him for a poxy nose job because he was caught acting inappropriate with a cast member! And why is she trying to show off her wedding rings now ?? Is all forgiven? She’s certainly bought very easily if so!
IMG_3895.png
IMG_3896.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is such a desperate cow that no matter how badly he treats her she goes running back.Leo as usual eating more for breakfast than I eat in a day😳Such a uninteresting pair of begs who after April are seriously going to struggle for paid work.She has had so many free stays that it honestly makes me sick.Her nose job or whatever she’s had done won’t change the fact she hates her life.Is she that insecure that she has to follow him with Leo it makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just put that damn child to bed and change his piss-soaked nappy. It's nearly 11pm.

• Angry
I definitely think Daddy paid and the constant tagging is to try and get a freebie later in the year. If it was gifted they’d need to be showcasing the hotel more than they are. A games room and a cinema room and they’re going on like it’s a five star luxury hotel 🙄 Obviously not aware that most z listers have both in their actual houses 😂
As for her last story 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Had to laugh at her last story! Nobody's life is faker than yours Squidward! 😂😂

432176150_1107055933752533_59562134293429958_n.jpg
432034913_369993292617400_8601878701568981453_n.jpg

432709059_375970445362107_5862614420141869941_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus wept! Constantly filming the goblin who is boring as boring can be. We all think our own kids are cute but they aren’t any major interest to anyone else. What’s worse is that his kid is more boring than most because he is behind, can’t speak , has an unfortunately blank face, birds nest for hair and dresses like a baked tattie. Give it a rest man, your only showing us all how behind he is 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So the borrowers are stopping together to present a united front
Both desperate to promote the minus zilch lister lifestyle they so badly want
These two cunts will NEVER separate, they both enable each others delusional ideas about their fame .
Both are bleeping bone idle and will never survive when it crashes and they end up either signing on or shelf stacking in Aldi.
Enjoy your life, new nose and your queer husband, I just feel sorry for the kids dragged into this tit show...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As for her last story 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Think that confirms ‘that’ photograph 😂 But I certainly wouldn’t say it was a ‘normalising couples relationship’ thing and no not many ‘women can relate’ that their husband was caught kissing a man 🤭 Nothing a new nose cant sort though eh Squidward 🫶 #Desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All this is so put on it's untrue. Definitely a display of a "united front" that's for sure. In the video of them around the pool, why has he taken that child out in just his pyjamas? It's freezing today and you can hear him say "Daddy I'm cold".

This all looks beyond desperate to me. We need this photo. 💯

432725584_1505689719995064_8456868381028269946_n.jpg

---
GREAT advert for that hotel! What a mess on that floor!

Screenshot_20240313-120225~2.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How ironic that she’s posting about social media being fake when her previous stories show them playing happy families on there 🤦🏻‍♀️ If it’s so fake why do they both feel the need to share everything (barring the new hooter 😉) on there? Why not keep it private like normal couples do? Because they are both desperate, self-entitled, narcissistic, fame hungry, attention seeking cunts who live their lives for instagram and validation off of total strangers, but only if those strangers tell them what they want to hear. Just waiting for him to share it now 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Sam is flying home from holiday in Dubai today ready for his appearance at Cheltenham (wonder if Chris Hughes will be there 😉) for This Morning tomorrow. Remind me what is Fakey doing this week? 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.