Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've both started wearing the wedding rings again
They must be there for a reason he only brings them when they have a use,especially when his just had time at home with them
Also wonder how the potty training went in the car, or is he wearing a nappy again ?
Because ya know they have something better to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jakey got well excited when he saw that shop front " chicken store" . 😃😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone think the beard and short round have been wheeled out to stop all the backstage "rumours"....
Wedding rings back on, hmmmm...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No idea what he would be act means but Mr Delusional agrees as usual! He has got absolutely no chance of that or Strictly
That's probs him on a fake account, talking to himself the sad prick! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely no words. RatBoy doesn't post his brother, Squidward is keeping her demolished, potholed face out of shot, but he thinks it's OK to post this? Prick. 🤬

View attachment 2808411
when I was a teen the worst that could happen if you brought a new bf/gf round was your mum getting some cringey family photo albums out to show. Pretty sure no mum or dad showed anyone on the potty though. These poor kids, every shred of privacy stripped away for all to see, forever. I think counselling services will be overrun with the kids of these selfish parents needing help.
---
So DoorMatt got Zelda a Mother's Day card from the dogs but most probably nothing from the "light of her life" Jake. Sounds about right.

View attachment 2808633
Barney and Daisy need to raise the bar, she shoves them into kennels whenever the “light of her life” clicks his fingers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen Tamer Hassan has been unofficially announced for MC, which we all knew cos Fakey started following him straight away 🙄, and Fakey still makes it into the sidebar of shame 😂 Imagine when it’s ‘officially’ announced, what the Mail and Twitter comments are going to be like 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the hell does he let Gail sit there at nearly 11 playing with toys telling him it’s not bedtime? Parent your child for once! head

Reactions: 18
Why the hell does he let Gail sit there at nearly 11 playing with toys telling him it’s not bedtime? Parent your child for once! head
I’m actually beginning to think he does all this deliberately just to get engagement on the gram. He wants people to message him criticising his ‘parenting’ choices so he can cry troll. I know he’s thick, but surely no way can a 35 year old think letting a 3 year old do whatever he wants, when he wants, is right? If he doesn’t see it, it shows just what a useless father he really is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
[QUOTE="PrincessJeanie, post: 18678255, member: 289300" I know he’s thick, but surely no way can a 35 year old think letting a 3 year old do whatever he wants, when he wants, is right? If he doesn’t see it, it shows just what a useless father he really is 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Fake does whatever he wants when he wants, teaching Leo early how to do it

Guarantee he will of slept in the car that id why he’s awake🤦‍♀️

Does flappy ever stay consistently at home for more than a few weeks? No wonder the kid has no routine 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="PrincessJeanie, post: 18678255, member: 289300" I know he’s thick, but surely no way can a 35 year old think letting a 3 year old do whatever he wants, when he wants, is right? If he doesn’t see it, it shows just what a useless father he really is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does flappy ever stay consistently at home for more than a few weeks? No wonder the kid has no routine 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Maybe flaps is terrified of the house as it’s supposedly haunted, after all fake did have the ghost hunters round looking for the ghost of his lost career 👻

• Haha
I’m sure when they went on one of their trips to the spa last year (not the Champneys one), it was after she’d seen her dad. I’m not convinced that either of them has the clout to bag a room free that is worth over £750 a night. Let’s be honest they’re happy to let people think it’s gifted cos they think it makes them look ‘popular and well known’ and on the other hand, they love to try and fake their lifestyle, so would also be happy for people to think they can afford it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I read that when influencers constantly tag where they’re staying, unless it’s marked as gifted/pr (and sometimes even then it’s not) it’s highly unlikely it’s free. Apparently they tag when they stop there hoping to get offered freebies whilst there or to get offered a free/discounted stay in the future. She’s already tagged them and said she wants to go back in the summer, so I’m wondering if this is her motive? Wonder how many days/nights they are there for. Get ready for endless stories but still no sign of her face 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Say cheese to the camera😳😳Ffs the state of his tongue and why is Leo out in the cold in his pyjamas.Everything about him really is so bleeping annoying and flaps hiding is ridiculous as no one actually cares what you look like.So Fred obviously at his dad as only used when prick after content and likes😡😡
IMG_9588.jpeg

• Sick

[/QUOTE]
Why would she let her freebie hotel get in the way of her child’s routine. Hmmmm. They are both clueless and useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a dream last night that my children were being held at gunpoint and would only be released if I either had sex with fakey or Marcus Mitchell (the skinny version).

I chose Marcus and that says it all.

Both children were grumpy hormonal things today when they woke up (girls - 12 and 17) so I am now regretting saving their lives and my personal ordeal 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Showing off their fancy hotel that was either gifted or flappys dad paid for. Same with Alton towers, Lapland UK etc. but yet still didn’t show off any decent presents for the kids birthday or any flowers for Mother’s Day! Embarrassing.

Would hate my kid to go without unless it was a freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.