Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact this bleep uses PITY for likes is telling of how pathetic he truly is.

(Hey everyone 👋)

Ps I believe he’s been at JAUNDICES too, this bleep can’t survive alone.

This is his M.O and it’s tired & predictable.

If you are a GROWN ARSE MAN using sadfishing to garner engagement.
---
Oh duck off you attention-seeking bleep using mental health as and when it suits. Nothing but an utter wankstain. 🤬

View attachment 2777133
View attachment 2777134
View attachment 2777135
The cringe of the tit dance.
Also that kid THRIVES when he’s nowhere near his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is flaps buying likes now🤣He really must suck the life out of her.The reply to his comment😳Where do these freaks online come from.
IMG_9480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Woe is me
Look at me
Double woe is me
Double look at me

He really wonders why he's ended up with the name FAKE. There is nothing genuine or original about him. I think I would suffocate if I was in the same room let alone lived with him. His weird-ass fans who suck up to his ego make me want to throw up. When will they realise he doesn't care about them. He only cares about himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He's a supposed grown man heading towards 40, yet behaves like a hormonal 14 year old lad on line desperate for likes and validation.
Pathetic is the only word for him.
He'll be like a dog with two dicks this morning, all the "u ok" and fawning online.
What a sad existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He really has such a huge ego🤣Been busy is the biggest lol ever.Did a two minute gig in wales and a ad for rugby as obviously was cheap to hire.Not been at his paid job all week as feeling sorry for himself😡😡
IMG_9481.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Here’s his excuses for ‘feeling down’. He’s busy doing ‘some presenting stuff’, those stupid videos in front of a stinky toilet don’t count, mate. ‘Back and forth filming for different things’, we all know he’s economical with the truth, probably pretending he’s a fan of cricket now or something.

IMG_0164.png

• Haha
  • Sick
What's caught up with him? The lies he's told?the fake MH issues?the final demand bills?the pretending to be a family man whilst being in a compromising position with a man backstage?the fact that tattle are 10 steps ahead of him all the time?yeah that would be enough to make anyone crash and burn.also he ain't ever going to America to stay with the sister, that's blatantly obvious, and not surprising, I wouldn't want that attention seeking sweaty gif anywhere near my house either

• Heart
  • Haha
He always has to mention the ‘presenting’ and if he’s been ‘filming’ 🙄 but mentions nothing about his theatre job which is the only regular gig he’s had in years. The obsession with being on TV and telling everyone when he’s on TV is 🤯. So he’s done one gig for ITV win, a rugby tour that hasn’t been shown anywhere other than online and the huge gig of Masterchef and we’ve all seen the other rumoured ‘celeb’ contestants taking part. He doesn’t know the meaning of the word busy.
Anyway well done you attention seeking bleep for getting the engagement you desperately craved by barefaced lying about your MH. Shame on you and when karma comes for you I’ll be front row with the popcorn 👍🏻🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyway well done you attention seeking bleep for getting the engagement you desperately craved by barefaced lying about your MH. Shame on you and when karma comes for you I’ll be front row with the popcorn 👍🏻🍿
Proof that fakey and flappy are in a tit ''relationship'' because if anything he posted was geniune and that were my husband/partner I wouldn't be thousands of miles away Id be on the first plane home. Anyone on here that would genuinely stay on holiday if that was their other half???

Reactions: 19
He does this everytime she goes away as has no Leo to use for likes.Goes to show what a sad pathetic excuse of a man he is.Pulled out of turkey as had a better offer.Also took of for her birthday as a better offer came up.Its rinse and repeat with this bleep and should be grateful he gets any jobs.His dancing video is the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen in a long time🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg no he’s going to be insufferable. Please don’t let him be on the same block of shows as Vito.
He followed Tamar Hassan, Danielle Harold, Emma Viscount of Bath and Christine McGuinness earlier than he followed the others so I reckon he could be in that block. Imagine him and McGuinness both desperately vying to get the most attention and camera time 🙄 Car crash TV at its finest 😂 I’m so looking forward to Twitter and DM sidebar of shame when it’s announced. Let alone when it’s televised 😂 You also know he’ll be the first person to offer to do all the morning TV promotion for it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
£12k is nothing he will fart through that 😂😂
the debts he is in !! He was jobless for a year nearly after the last panto he only got this because they was desperate
Well his pay packet from the Paul Smith fight lasted him ten seconds. He was back passing an Americano off as a Christmas drink from Starbucks within a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His mother another attention seeking twit.When back will say omfg I got so many messages asking where I am etc.Hopefully someone has told her how ridiculous her daily updates are and she’s given up on her soap scoops👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"I might be able to come one day aswell" 😂 says a lot when he can't go see the in-laws.

How has he been busy this week, when he's been at home "ill"? Shame the tena huns can't see through his BS lies

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.