Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in saying that towards the end of MasterChef, the competitors go into actual, real kitchens in restaurants?

I know he will not get very far, if he is in it but 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a thought the other day, about what happens when time runs out for this type of zilch listers..
I imagine there's a massive warehouse somewhere, like the one in the Indiana Jones arc film. Thousand of little rooms/cells designed specifically for each one Christine McGuiness has a car park one, for posing. Charlotte Dawson's is a chippy with a statue of her dad. Fakeys is a budgies cage, with a mirror and bell, he's sat on his perch in his skiddies constantly eye bleeping the mirror and talking to himself through it ..
Katie price has an operating theatre to make her feel at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im loving how Flaps is just ignoring his ‘mental breakdown’ 🤭 He wont like it that she hasn’t backed him up and commented something cringy like ‘we love you so much babe, you work so hard for us babe”bla bla 💩💩💩 (To clarify has she commented on his excuses and quote posts? blocked club member number 3024 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Im loving how Flaps is just ignoring his ‘mental breakdown’ 🤭 He wont like it that she hasn’t backed him up and commented something cringy like ‘we love you so much babe, you work so hard for us babe”bla bla 💩💩💩 (To clarify has she commented on his excuses and quote posts? blocked club member number 3024 🤣)
She's used to it. He does it every bleeping time she's away for more than 2 days with the moneymaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has he deleted thaf woes me post from this morning as I can't see it on my source!

Stupid prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the sidebar….Don’t know how to link it but another bleep off x factor strikes again…. I think I watched that series because I remember him and hes a decent singer compared to prick and its 27 more tickets than Fakeys ‘big night out’ sold 🤭 He actually won though and got 20 years out of singing. Fakey didn’t win and cant sing! Fakey couldn’t even get in the side bar when his show was cancelled 😂😂😂 thats how irrelevant he is 😆 (comments are good, not a mention of Fakey lol)
IMG_3649.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah it’s gone crazy lol.Stupid idiot and his woe me posts 😡
---

And now his beg of a wife is up and replying to everyone except him👍🤣🤣
Even with her replying to everyone she’s still only getting between 25-45 comments a post😂 I see another fake giveaway once she’s home 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think ultimately he's an attention seeker, "me me me ", which has driven him on in the attempt for stardom. All in vain cos he's got zero talent. He's the same in his relationship, which is why she needs to get away from him so often. He's draining. Needs attention from everyone and anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think ultimately he's an attention seeker, "me me me ", which has driven him on in the attempt for stardom. All in vain cos he's got zero talent. He's the same in his relationship, which is why she needs to get away from him so often. He's draining. Needs attention from everyone and anyone.
There’s a lot of wannabes in the ‘public’ eye but he is genuinely the most desperate attention seeking twit I’ve ever come across. It’s his need for attention and validation that has ultimately given him the lack of a ‘showbiz’ career he’s been and is still so desperate for. People with a natural talent, charisma, personality, etc… don’t need to try. Unfortunately for him he has none of those things. I’ve never seen anyone else on social media that brags about 2 min appearances on morning TV, films himself on TV, tags and begs numerous programs, companies and people trying to get noticed and just his general ‘look at me’ behaviour all the time. He infuriates me just seeing him on Instagram and the things he says and does for engagement but imagine being in his actual company 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s a lot of wannabes in the ‘public’ eye but he is genuinely the most desperate attention seeking twit I’ve ever come across. It’s his need for attention and validation that has ultimately given him the lack of a ‘showbiz’ career he’s been and is still so desperate for. People with a natural talent, charisma, personality, etc… don’t need to try. Unfortunately for him he has none of those things. I’ve never seen anyone else on social media that brags about 2 min appearances on morning TV, films himself on TV, tags and begs numerous programs, companies and people trying to get noticed and just his general ‘look at me’ behaviour all the time. He infuriates me just seeing him on Instagram and the things he says and does for engagement but imagine being in his actual company 🤢
I couldn't last 10 mins in this cunts company before I'd be chinning/burying him head first somewhere.
His need for attention is bleeping incessant.
I worked with a bloke who was a quiz show fanatic. He used to tape it when he was on, like he said it would be good to show his grandkids one day for a bit of a laugh.
Not like this attention seeking twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally agree.

And the fact is, he will never achieve the fame he so desperately craves. Because he gets in his own way all of the time by being nasty, lazy and unwilling to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So has he deleted that last story cos he’s fucked up by saying he’s been filming different things when Masterchef is meant to be a secret or because by saying how busy he’s been, he’s worried people would realise he was actually filming last week, so was bullshitting about his mental health episode? Thing is we know he’s on Masterchef because he has made it so bloody obvious because he can’t keep anything to himself and has to drop hints all the time. I can see him using the mental health narrative for a while now. If spud isn’t home for his birthday, he’ll probably use that an excuse to use it again and make his sons birthday all about him 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Wow, these twats really are the gift that keep on giving. So he is "getting the house" ready for their return.....

So you're telling me Flapz took the kids all the way to America so HE can spend ONE DAY with Spud tomorrow and then he goes off again on Tuesday?

Well, more fool Flapz. What was the point in having such a short holiday and flying all that way...

Unbelievable. What if their flight is delayed?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His mother another attention seeking twit.When back will say omfg I got so many messages asking where I am etc.Hopefully someone has told her how ridiculous her daily updates are and she’s given up on her soap scoops👌
She’s the type to lose 3 followers and throw a tantrum 😂😂😂 like fake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, these twats really are the gift that keep on giving. So he is "getting the house" ready for their return.....

So you're telling me Flapz took the kids all the way to America so HE can spend ONE DAY with Spud tomorrow and then he goes off again on Tuesday?

Well, more fool Flapz. What was the point in having such a short holiday and flying all that way...

Unbelievable. What if their flight is delayed?

View attachment 2779498
Does he want a medal for doing some hoovering? No he wants more adulation from the idiots that follow him, telling him what a thoughtful wonderful husband he is for tidying before she gets back. How untidy can it be when the house has been empty for a week? I can’t believe she took them so far for 7/8 days 🙄. Freddie will be due back at school tomorrow. How the hell is he supposed to concentrate when he’s going to be suffering from jet lag 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet he told her she could only go if they were back for Spuds birthday. How funny if they got a seriously long delay 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s hope he gets outed for pretending he was at home crying😡😡suffering a make believe break down.Poor Leo going to be used tomorrow for likes and duck off showing you know how to use a vacuum😡How these morons who comment on his posts can’t see threw this pig is beyond me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.