Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and suddenly he’s happy to let everyone know he’s in a stage show. Funny how he only ever mentions it if it’s something to brag about 🤢
Don’t know how he’s got the bloody cheek to even pose in the cast photo for this week 🤦🏻‍♀️
He only turned up today ffs! What a prick. I bet he's really pissed some people off too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't bleeping start me!!!! What an attention seeking bleep of a bleep! He had a bleeping cold and shirked out of work. He should be ashamed of himself. I am bleeping SCARLET for his mother ....no....his father, cos he is his mother. Oh I am raging reading that post. My son is his age and he has lost family and friends. when he is down, he has his family and closet pals to just talk to and they all end their convo with "love ya". He also doesn't "MILK IT". Jac(knob) just quotes the narrative that men need to speak up. He is just a bleeping, oxygen thieving wimp bleep!. Got that off me chest. Happy Saturday you lovelies. xxx
---
Drugs-related I reckon. He's a right little coke witch by the look of it. ❄❄
---

He's in GLASGOW, I repeat, he's in Glasgow for two shows today after missing the whole week!

View attachment 2777316
Every bleeping week of the year is a tough one for you Prickendon!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐪 toe🤣and flaps go get a life woman you like your knob of a husband are a total joke 👋
IMG_9478.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has the number 1 rugby fan mentioned the match today? Definitely could have caught the first half before showtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.