Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems the hole has suddenly and miraculously recovered from his fake arse mental breakdown😡😡Dancing with his work mates and replying to comments like a man on a bleeping mission.Just when you think this prick can not go any lower with his self pity tit😡He once again makes a mockery of anyone who is genuinely struggling with life😡😡😡😡😡Shame on you and I so hope karma is coming for this creep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Looking at various comments on his ‘dancing’ reel, it’s bleeping shameful that he’s letting people who are upset that he wasn’t in the FM when they went this week, believe he wasn’t able to be there because of how bad his mental health was 🤬 What must the people who have been ‘working’ with him the last few days think of him blatantly lying about the state of his MH, knowing he’s 100% been performing for the TV cameras this week? As someone else said he got the attention he wanted, so get ready for more ‘dancing’ and MH bullshit cos we all know how he likes to milk a narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
By the looks of it, it doesn't look like they're coming back anytime soon for Gail's 3rd birthday! Maybe this is Squidward's revenge. I've just looked on TikTok and RatBoy has put that pathetic dance on there too.

How old is he? twit. ✊💦

429474932_332519766454753_4316871849514008152_n.jpg
429577733_291779470350616_4529511856500940820_n.jpg
429563555_734063838496525_1120824080055508152_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🐔 Who writes this tit, always recovers from his so called cold, his mental health ect, wish I could bounce back as quickly as he does, must be all the health giving gummies he has taken in the past, where are they now, like everything else and like him a load of bullshit....:m.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good 👏👏 I’m happy he can’t use him for content. Hope his numbers plummet
If she’s not back he’ll still be using him for content. Will probably be even worse cos he can then bang on about because he’s so busy ‘working’ he’s not been able to spend his birthday with him. Out will come the troll picture and he’s probably got another makeup filtered reel saved to use of the two of them as well. He’ll probably get higher engagement if he’s not with him cos his idiot followers will be worried about his mental health cos he’s not spending the day with spud 🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going back to his little twinkie Chris Hughes being rushed to hospital, it was alcoholic hepatitis. He was rushed to hospital back in March 2020 with it too. He'll basically end up dead if he doesnt stop drinking and the gear because looking at his eyes when he's out, his eyes are like black 12" discs!

I'd love to know the state of RatBoy's liver because alcohol has definitely aged him big time! 💯

Screenshot_20240225-075727~2.png
Screenshot_20240225-075750~2.png
Screenshot_20240225-075801~2.png
Screenshot_20240225-075927~3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Going back to his little twinkie Chris Hughes being rushed to hospital, it was alcoholic hepatitis. He was rushed to hospital back in March 2020 with it too. He'll basically end up dead if he doesnt stop drinking and the gear because looking at his eyes when he's out, his eyes are like black 12" discs!

I'd love to know the state of RatBoy's liver because alcohol has definitely aged him big time! 💯

View attachment 2778752View attachment 2778753View attachment 2778754View attachment 2778755
I reckon this is why 🐀 boy goes MIA when flaps is away, he goes all out on a massive bender at home on his own then spends a good few days on a hell of a comedown crying about mental health,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He will be sat at home doing a massive reel with poor Leo rolled out yet again for likes.Who cares that he’s 3 tomorrow other than his parents😳His pity post really pissed me off as was certainly full of himself yesterday.Chris is a attention seeking idiot just like his best mate Jake the fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm shocked how bad that dancing was. He looked absolutely ridiculous. I've seen old men in their 80's doing a better version. I thought he was a professional no? 😅😅😅

Well seems to me his Mrs is living her best life. She's a cold fish. No emotion. Doesn't give a rats arse the unhinged husband is falling apart at home in her absence. She don't care about him. He was a means to an end. Single mother meets z lister sees her way out of single parenthood. He's served his purpose. Ge can duck off now. She wants to move to America to be with her sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm shocked how bad that dancing was. He looked absolutely ridiculous. I've seen old men in their 80's doing a better version. I thought he was a professional no? 😅😅😅

Well seems to me his Mrs is living her best life. She's a cold fish. No emotion. Doesn't give a rats arse the unhinged husband is falling apart at home in her absence. She don't care about him. He was a means to an end. Single mother meets z lister sees her way out of single parenthood. He's served his purpose. Ge can duck off now. She wants to move to America to be with her sister.
I agree that Flappy is a cold fish and totally lacks emotion but to be fair she knows he’s not genuinely ‘falling apart’ whilst she’s away because he uses this narrative everytime she’s not there. He fucks off leaves her single parenting 90% of the time whilst he chooses to chase ‘fame’ but when she’s not readily available with his content maker, he feigns MH issues 😡 They totally deserve each other. Both self obsessed, vain, narcisstic, fame hungry, talentless, over inflated egoists and that’s me being kind 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
“wonderful husband, dad, son, brother” 😂 deluded much? Lazy self-obsessed husband, crap dad who exploits the kids, one of which very obviously needs assessing and potty training, doesn’t bother with his mum unless it benefits him, a living brother he never sees while wheeling out a dead one for engagement for the past decade. 🙄

• Heart
I agree that Flappy is a cold fish and totally lacks emotion but to be fair she knows he’s not genuinely ‘falling apart’ whilst she’s away because he uses this narrative everytime she’s not there. He fucks off leaves her single parenting 90% of the time whilst he chooses to chase ‘fame’ but when she’s not readily available with his content maker, he feigns MH issues 😡 They totally deserve each other. Both self obsessed, vain, narcisstic, fame hungry, talentless, over inflated egoists and that’s me being kind 😂
Yes agree with this about Flaps. She’s a cold fish alright but I don’t think she’s as stupid as she lets on, she knows that marriage is a sham and on its knees but she’s like him the way they are all about keeping up appearances and desperately trying to get in the z list world. I think her and Fakey are fighting since before she went, she didn’t post anything for a few days and when she did I thought she came across a bit sarcastic but aimed at him (not tattle for once) She knows how to piss him off when she wants to! I do get the feeling she could have delusions that she could move to America, I doubt selling her old clothes on vinted would be enough for a runaway fund but im sure her family would definitely help her get away from him if she wanted and he knows this! its a very toxic relationship/agreement they have! They are definitely fighting but whats new they are always fighting! I hope she makes Fakey cry again and takes his drink off him when she decides to come home 😆 im looking forward to fight night round 2 with him being a head when they are all jet lagged again!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think once again they have fallen out before she left.Maybe the daft cow has started to realise what a waste of space her pathetic husband is.I have no sympathy for her whatsoever as she uses those boys for likes constantly.Shes extremely lucky she can have these holidays when all she does is beg online.Zelda still missing the entire family are such a bunch of odd balls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.