Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad, he's reading that book to his own image on the phone screen rather than reading it to Gail.

I know duck all about kids (don't have any) but surely Gail's belly shouldn't be so distended and swollen looking? It doesn't look right to me.

Pity Fake's made up health anxiety doesn't extend to his son. Something's not right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
For anybody interested here is the Land Registry documents regarding the house, it appears to be shared Ownership and here’s some info on the builder. View attachment 2752837View attachment 2752838View attachment 2752839
So whilst the development they have purchased on did have a percentage of shared ownership housing available, they appear to have purchased the house (albeit with a mortgage) at the full market value. If they had purchased a percentage under shared ownership, the price paid on the title docs would have had what they paid for their part. They also only have the Barclays’s charge and not one for homes and communities agency so don’t have a separate HTB charge.

They do however have a trust deed in place which has to be complied with on sale. This means that one or the other likely put more in as deposit, and the declaration of trust had been put in place to protect that party. The deed would state how any profit is to be split. The other restrictions are the usual ones saying you need a management pack when you sell.

Knew my career would come in handy one day here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So whilst the development they have purchased on did have a percentage of shared ownership housing available, they appear to have purchased the house (albeit with a mortgage) at the full market value. If they had purchased a percentage under shared ownership, the price paid on the title docs would have had what they paid for their part. They also only have the Barclays’s charge and not one for homes and communities agency so don’t have a separate HTB charge.

They do however have a trust deed in place which has to be complied with on sale. This means that one or the other likely put more in as deposit, and the declaration of trust had been put in place to protect that party. The deed would state how any profit is to be split. The other restrictions are the usual ones saying you need a management pack when you sell.

Knew my career would come in handy one day here 🤣
Perhaps flaps dad put a big deposit down for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think flaps had a house before she got together with that prick.Saw a old post on her facebook page saying what a nice car she had.Seems her dad bought her it so maybe he has money.Doubt prick had any savings his awful mum does his books for a cut probably.

Reactions: 20
I think flaps had a house before she got together with that prick.Saw a old post on her facebook page saying what a nice car she had.Seems her dad bought her it so maybe he has money.Doubt prick had any savings his awful mum does his books for a cut probably.
Imagine dad will have helped as shared ownership was for first time buyers only. If one buyer is a first time buyer and the other isn’t, the ftb gets cancelled out so miss out on the schemes and benefit of zero stamp duty upto 425k. A basic 5% deposit with stamp duty and legal fees would have been over £30K

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is he always topless? No one wants to see that saggy old grotty.

Poor Leo with his little baby bottle and his horrendous “parents”. They’re so lazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sam and Zara have just done an advert for a fancy coffee machine for Philips Home Living so guess who has just started following them? Sad sad sad little man bet he has already emailed asking if he can have one to advertise the answer is no head stick to your jelly ad
So he is stalking Sam’s Insta. I knew how would be.

• Haha
The

Theyll never be in the position to buy out any more share, so will always be renting it from the Landlord for the rest of their lives as neither will ever work............
Probably waiting for mummy and daddy to peg it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔Emmmm very strange, just looked up bloated stomach in toddlers.... Answer...Excess air due to drinking from their milk bottles...:rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That kid needs that bottle taking away now.its something else to just keep him quiet,get him so full up so he can't be asked to get out if the inappropriate bed,

Mind you daddy likes a bottle to...

Flapz has been quiet today I do hope she's been busy with the jeans haul because as a full grown adult I have no idea how to shop for my self, and need to know how to make a pair of jeans look totally uninspiring..my.moneys on a oversize coat gtifyef trainers and a baseball cap...not forgetting the fake designer bag 🎒 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flapz has been quiet today I do hope she's been busy with the jeans haul because as a full grown adult I have no idea how to shop for my self, and need to know how to make a pair of jeans look totally uninspiring..my.moneys on a oversize coat gtifyef trainers and a baseball cap...not forgetting the fake designer bag 🎒 😂
Is she cosplaying Joe from You?
stalker-joe-goldberg.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔Emmmm very strange, just looked up bloated stomach in toddlers.... Answer...Excess air due to drinking from their milk bottles...:rolleyes:
I was looking Joon too and the bottle would not help at all. I remember Flapz saying he was constipated at times as well. Put the bottle with his constant over-eating and constipation and that would probably be very painful. They should go to the doctors as he is very short limbed. 💯

Screenshot_20240212-224749~2.png

---
Just seen an advert for Loose Women on Friday. Sam Thompson is on talking about ADHD. I bet RatBoy's SEETHING!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You sound friendly, nice and humorous. Taking this tone is a fantastic way to engage on Tattle. You've demonstrated exactly how a new poster should join a thread. Well done, you.

I know right and we're usually such a welcoming bunch aswell. Infact probably the friendliest group on tattle. Good luck on other threads if that's how you enter the chat! Peace out! ✌
---
I know right @bluecups and we're usually such a welcoming bunch aswell. Infact probably the friendliest group on tattle. Good luck on other threads if that's how you enter the chat! Peace out! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If he was chocolate he’d eat himself! 🤢
IMG_4864.png

The reality below of him unfiltered 👂👂👃🗿
IMG_4866.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy jeans styling day 👏👏 I wonder if flappy will treat us to some burnt pancakes too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not even 5,000 likes on that latest reel with Leo 😂 He thought he was onto a winner there because he got nearly 10,000 on the one before. He’ll never comprehend that once maybe funny (not to me but to some saddos) but twice is just desperate. Pretty sure they'll soon be a third though 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.