Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mess Leo looks.While she puts post after post of herself dressed in new clothes😳Her young son looks like a woman as usual.Jake the fake has been hiding as once Leo is not around the sad twit has nothing to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a mess Leo looks.While she puts post after post of herself dressed in new clothes😳Her young son looks like a woman as usual.Jake the fake has been hiding as once Leo is not around the sad twit has nothing to post.
I know I’ve said it before (and no doubt I’ll end up saying again in the future 😂) but it astounds me that with two parents that are so vain and shallow about their own appearances, that they don’t care that their son looks so dishevelled and grubby all the time. Do they not realise that it looks so bad on them, that there’s them wearing new clothes all the time, where Leo looks like he’s been dressed from a jumble sale 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mayjor 😂😂😂and yes it was annoying trying to type that because autocorrects tries to say oi knobhead you’re spelling it wrong 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d go back to primary school first Fakey! Learn how to spell and be able to hold an intelligent conversation isn’t in his vocabulary! Thick bleeping wanker

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d go back to primary school first Fakey! Learn how to spell and be able to hold an intelligent conversation isn’t in his vocabulary! Thick bleeping wanker
Funny how he doesn’t bring up other political agendas but when it comes to one about banning phones he’s on it instantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He really is such a thick prick.His phone is attached to his limp wrist all day long.As for flaps and look at me holiday day in America 😳Take it from us that no one cares about you or your dreadful let’s play dress up videos.

Reactions: 23
Obviously knows absolutely nothing about why this campaign to ban phones was started thick prick still it will mean yet another big loss to his follower count posting crap like that

Reactions: 21
Ahhahahaha what a bellend, mayjor🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 thick as duck😭😭😭😭
As for you Flaps, no one gives a duck about your stupid dressing up reels🙄🙄🙄🙄 thought she had a lot of comments on it, silly bleep's replied to everyone😂😂😂😂 while shes on holiday, sad, sad fucker anyway nice to see you bought yourself new clothes but your sons still look scruffy as duck☹☹☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I totally agree with this and back it 💯 The children of today should not be glued to their phones and they should be banned from schools.

If they're not banned from schools, children will become phone-addicted zombies and will be thick and illiterate.

They might even grow up to spell major as MAYJOR.

Stupid syrup-wearing prick. 🤡

428479655_1518072518766007_8552467787407643631_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
While on instagram I noticed the amount of accounts that come up of ‘influencers’ that have a lot less of an online following than Flappy but they are signed to management companies, always going to pr events and regularly getting ad/brand work. Flappy was signed to management for about 2 months and that was it. Same as ITS. Since her edit she’s never ever wore or advertised them again. It makes you wonder if she gets a bit above her station. I only say that cos they’ve had loads of people do one off edits for them but they’ve still used them for try on hauls since. I do remember at the time how cocky she came across about it selling out and doing further collections and then of course it spectacularly bombed 🤭 The fact he gives off the air that anything other than TV work is beneath him, I could also imagine by the way she presents herself that she believes she’s too good for certain things 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bit random to bring up I know but as I said there’s got to be a reason she struggles to find ‘work’, barring the fact she void of any personality and has no original ideas for content of her own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I totally agree with this and back it 💯 The children of today should not be glued to their phones and they should be banned from schools.

If they're not banned from schools, children will become phone-addicted zombies and will be thick and illiterate.

They might even grow up to spell major as MAYJOR.

Stupid syrup-wearing prick. 🤡

View attachment 2768820
Fakey clearly didn’t read about it. It was interesting to hear the discussion on Jeremy Vine yesterday and parents were saying how they were all for it and some schools actually have this rule in place already. Anyway him and Flaps would soon kick off once Spud gets to school and gets issues/bullying online directly as a result of his school allowing mobiles!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Flaps just has nothing about her that is memorable and she’s just a average woman trying to compete with younger z listers.I doubt she will ever get decent jobs and her life is spent being miserable and pretending she even likes her husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
While on instagram I noticed the amount of accounts that come up of ‘influencers’ that have a lot less of an online following than Flappy but they are signed to management companies, always going to pr events and regularly getting ad/brand work. Flappy was signed to management for about 2 months and that was it. Same as ITS. Since her edit she’s never ever wore or advertised them again. It makes you wonder if she gets a bit above her station. I only say that cos they’ve had loads of people do one off edits for them but they’ve still used them for try on hauls since. I do remember at the time how cocky she came across about it selling out and doing further collections and then of course it spectacularly bombed 🤭 The fact he gives off the air that anything other than TV work is beneath him, I could also imagine by the way she presents herself that she believes she’s too good for certain things 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bit random to bring up I know but as I said there’s got to be a reason she struggles to find ‘work’, barring the fact she void of any personality and has no original ideas for content of her own 😂
I think she and Fakey got excited after they’d begged the ITS range but she seemed very smug when she showed off her photoshoot and I can imagine them both being a pain in the backside. I suppose her followers are off the back of Fakey begging for them and I wonder if she paid for her blue tick 😝

• Heart
Let's start this Bingo guyyys.

She's already pouted with lips like a baboon's arse! Funny how they all look so much more relaxed away from RatBoy. Squidward is actually smiling for once!

View attachment 2768489View attachment 2768490
View attachment 2768491
View attachment 2768492
---
bleeping baboon arse lips are out already! It makes me shudder that Gail is trying to do the same!
Hi guyyyyyys, thanks for the new pic 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she and Fakey got excited after they’d begged the ITS range but she seemed very smug when she showed off her photoshoot and I can imagine them both being a pain in the backside. I suppose her followers are off the back of Fakey begging for them and I wonder if she paid for her blue tick 😝
I forgotten how OTT he was about it as well. I also remember him keep tagging the ITS owner on his stories about giving him the first ever male range when he got to a million insta followers 🙄 Thinking about it, is really is hardly surprising she never got used again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Despite being somewhat young Flappy has ruined her face and looks years older so not surprised brands dont want to use her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.