Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Colours is no longer open its a bar called the loft
There's hush and the cliff both gay bar/pubs though in s.end
Oh, Colours got a revamp? I went there years ago!! I know The Beehive is still there and that had a revamp too. Not been there for ages.

Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I thought only Langers used that word lol😂 Ive never been to Cork 🫢 I believe its very beautiful and filled with history, would love to visit Béal Na Bláth 💚

Going back to the to the Colchester new build shit hole they grift in…Fakey and Flaps have a basic new build on an estate opposite a large primary school, the house is part ownership, Ive no idea about the area but it looks nice… didn’t the document on Flaps thread say how much the house was?? I try find the document and put it on here 👍
---

Is Flaps Thread gone?? can anyone tag me from it please 🙂
Tagged you on it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

StrictlyNoFakey

So he’s went to stay with MUMMY.

PANTO BOY - you are one pathetic needy cunt.
20 + stories of icks.

Tell me you have ZERO FRIENDS.

I can’t believe the pathetic excuse of a cunt has went to mummy’s because his WIFE is away.

Ps I am unsure about Masterchef to be honest, unless it’s been unofficially confirmed I don’t think so.
Stop itttttt!! Is this official? Haha what a loser!!

• Haha
I’m assuming they live in the Colchester area because of Freddie but let’s be honest unless they went up North, no way could they afford to live nearer to London. I mean Colchester maybe in the same county as the likes of Brentwood, Chelmsford, Billericay, etc…. but the house prices and cost of living is vastly different. Plus the nearer London you go, the less they tolerate dickheads like Fakey 😂
they live in a beautiful village where prices are pretty expensive and not that different to those other villages you quote. houses are sought after as the school is excellent and houses don’t come up that often to be honest - but agree the greater Colchester area isn’t exactly glamorous. It’s more understated. It’s all farm families and old money where they are.

• Haha

Cinpab

So whilst the development they have purchased on did have a percentage of shared ownership housing available, they appear to have purchased the house (albeit with a mortgage) at the full market value. If they had purchased a percentage under shared ownership, the price paid on the title docs would have had what they paid for their part. They also only have the Barclays’s charge and not one for homes and communities agency so don’t have a separate HTB charge.

They do however have a trust deed in place which has to be complied with on sale. This means that one or the other likely put more in as deposit, and the declaration of trust had been put in place to protect that party. The deed would state how any profit is to be split. The other restrictions are the usual ones saying you need a management pack when you sell.

Knew my career would come in handy one day here 🤣
Where I live they only do shared ownership on 2/3 bed starter homes not on 4/5 bed detached houses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We’ll have to agree to disagree on that 😂. I know exactly where they live and I wouldn’t say the new build estate they live on is pretty expensive. I know to buy a house like that in somewhere like the places I mentioned (I wouldn’t refer to any of them as villages though) would cost them a considerable amount extra than they paid for theirs. My cousin paid the same for a 2 bed semi detached house in Billericay as they paid for their 4/5 bedroom detached in Colchester. I’m not slating the area where they live, just saying it’s a lot cheaper there than other places in Essex closer to London.
I wasn’t referring to their estate. I was referring to the village they lived in, having househunted in that area , and there are properties that go for £1m + within the area they live in and the surrounding farming villages.
Acutely aware of how expensive other places in Essex are, having relocated myself from London too. there are plenty of 1m plus homes in this area.

agree to disagree eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm glad you corrected this 'new poster' who doesn't seem to have a clue about house prices nearer London. As for their part being full of 'old money', that made me chuckle too! 😂 Their builder Linden Homes, as we uncovered in Flapz's thread, is a well-known housebuilder who offers shared-ownership and has a very poor reputation overall.
Last time I checked a village consisted of more than one new build estate.

Yes I am a new poster, but long time reader of this forum and if you were to do your research there is massive agriculture and farming in this area, and what id call old money.

I never said this was a reflection of their position.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6