Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
I’m sure some will disagree but I hate seeing kids in hot tubs especially without armbands. Kids aren’t advised to go in due to the termperature amongst other reasons. My local gym pool has a hot tub and under 16s aren’t allowed and they’re quick to monitor it.

Honestly, doesn't this prick do anything without a phone in his hand? Gail without a swimming nappy on and Squidward stretching out her tentacles looking as gormless as ever. Why not potty train that child?

They really are utterly pathetic. I thought they both had colds?

View attachment 2750134

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Turmeric123

VIP Member
And the influx of poor me grief posts have commenced following his "illness"

Larry has a full time job in this thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
It seems his back stage outing has caused problems behind the scenes at TFM he hasn’t got a cold at all

• Wow
  • Haha

HMC

VIP Member
🤣🤣 He’s got quite the reputation.

He’s pathetic how he does this whenever she goes away, grow up boy!
IMG_1878.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

VC10

VIP Member
I can't imagine zelda & matt at it anyway

She 60-odd , bony moronie , like an old chicken carcass at 7pm after a Sunday Dinner , he's 51. Probs giving it to someone else in her 40s, 20-odd years younger than that old bat.
Bet she reads the daily mirror over his shoulder whilst he is " obliging" it.....

Friction , smoke , smell of wispy burning.......

😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He’s so sad, Danny and dani dyer went to TFM last night, obviously to support Danny H cos he was in Eastenders with him. She’s mentioned him on her story saying well done to you and the rest of the cast.

Which sad act do you think has started following them both straight away lol?

• Haha
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Maybe the LBD is for her date with eyal in USA
Hahahahaaaaa , mmmmmm Eyal .....

Flapz : " Mmmm Eyal , you're so luvleeeeee & you are much bigger than jake......... give me one pleaaaaassseeeee... "

Screenshot_20240216-152303_Gallery.jpg

....then the image of fakey swims into view ..... 😆😆😆

Screenshot_20230223-004048_Gallery.jpg

.... fucking right old passion-killer ... 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
Why are those two twats half naked in the middle of winter.Leo’s nappy full of piss and his stomach so swollen it’s disgusting.No idea why they think anything they post with that poor child is funny is beyond me.See he’s recovered from his cold and flaps no words for that stupid thick cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
🐔Emmmm very strange, just looked up bloated stomach in toddlers.... Answer...Excess air due to drinking from their milk bottles...:rolleyes:
I was looking Joon too and the bottle would not help at all. I remember Flapz saying he was constipated at times as well. Put the bottle with his constant over-eating and constipation and that would probably be very painful. They should go to the doctors as he is very short limbed. 💯

Screenshot_20240212-224749~2.png

---
Just seen an advert for Loose Women on Friday. Sam Thompson is on talking about ADHD. I bet RatBoy's SEETHING!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone 👋

So let me get this straight, Sophie is in America visiting her sister & PANTO BOY is posting selfies he’s FUCKING ILL ? Have I got that right ? He does this everytime she is away - he plays the narrative which only makes him appear to be guilting tripping in a form.

There is nothing worse than an adult trying to get sympathy from strangers - it’s pathetic & needy, it makes me feel dirty. I would be mortified if my bloke acted this way, but I am turned off by needy & attention seeking.

Ps PANTO BOY 👋 you are one boring, boring & one more do reiterate the point : as FUCK.

This cunts life revolves around getting a few minutes of airtime (or 45 seconds) - he’s in a touring show & chooses to promote an ITV comp & not his show - and he only post some tena hun who went to his show instead of anything about the show.

Rant over.

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Leo always looks unkempt and scruffy.How the hell did she bring Fred up as she as a mother is failing that young boy on every level.Allowing prick to film him daily when home is painful to watch.His speech is shocking and the pair of them are the worst kind of parents.Going to just read on here and not view his stories over the weekend the pair of them really piss me off.

• Heart
  • Sad