Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stag weekend was my favourite, everyone looked absolutely miserable except Fakey. They all spent most of their time sat around scowling whilst scrolling their phones and looked pissed off every time he filmed them all. IIRC one of them even fucked off home early :ROFLMAO:
One of them shouted at him and told him to stop filming and he looked like he was going to cry. He also introduced every person there and gave us their life story and how they met him. He then proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke named isabella madow or some tit like that

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He was burnt to a crisp

love the way flappy says ski season like she goes every year and is any good at it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She looks tit at it on her reel she posted 🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
So did you miss the Ibiza pampas grass wedding as well then πŸ˜‚ Honestly the trips they did in 2022 were beyond cringeworthy. NY he laid on the floor on the plane (whilst in flight) just to draw attention to himself and then when there and in Paris they spent their whole time visiting well known influencer landmarks doing content for the gram and as usual his outfits were being worn to drawn attention to himself. The amount of posts and stories from both of them was ridiculous. Well worth a look when you’ve got the time 😊
I was lurking at the time of the wedding Jeanie. I just had a look at the NY and Paris pics, I can't believe they went to NY in January then Paris in March😳😳😳 when they've got a baby at home, was it Zelda looking after Gail then?
They are the worst parents🀬🀬🀬
Snap on these picturesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
omg the stag πŸ˜‚ can still not get over that he did that performance in a cheerleader outfit he bought himself. The men who went were mortified!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
---

I was lurking at the time of the wedding Jeanie. I just had a look at the NY and Paris pics, I can't believe they went to NY in January then Paris in March😳😳😳 when they've got a baby at home, was it Zelda looking after Gail then?
They also went to Santorini on an adult only for a week that year as well. Pretty sure Zelda is the only one who has ever looked after Spud for any length of time.

Reactions: 20
πŸ” I remember when he was engaged to Danielle Fogerty for 3 years she was absolutely stunning....

• Heart
WTF is this and what on earth does this jumbled message even mean?

He must be drunk although he doesn't drink.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Get ready for a major tantrum. According to the sidebar of shame, Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks are hosting this year's NTA awards......
See Jake Quickenden the "presenter" overlooked again...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She has to get in on it too doesn't she? πŸ™„

---
Get ready for a major tantrum. According to the sidebar of shame, Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks are hosting this year's NTA awards......
See Jake Quickenden the "presenter" overlooked again...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is absolutely hilarious!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---

What is she- a bleeping flamingo???

• Haha
  • Heart
The stag do didnt he go back to hotel early and everybody else carried on partying all night 😜
Oh and the party he hosted the day after his wedding abroad he made everybody bring a bottle of booze

• Haha
Reactions: 28
---

Your profile pic is showing at the bottom of these screenshots

Reactions: 12
One of them shouted at him and told him to stop filming and he looked like he was going to cry. He also introduced every person there and gave us their life story and how they met him. He then proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke named isabella madow or some tit like that
" proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke ..." πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I'm dead

• Haha
Were you not on this thread when they have been on previous trips πŸ˜‚? New York and Paris were totally done for gram content and let’s not forget the tit show that was the Maldives last year πŸ˜‚ If you weren’t on here then honestly it’s worth going back on their instas because the NY and Paris posts are so beyond cringe they are hilarious πŸ€’πŸ˜‚ Everything they say and do, every place they visit, basically anything in their lives is all done with instagram in mind.
Even the engagement was for the gram. He hadn’t brought a ring with him, he got it on holiday! Total gramworthy proposal lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
" proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke ..." πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I'm dead
,,🀣🀣🀣 loves the bloke birds. Flaps. His publicist, but really he wants a man. Its clear to see. I mean flaps looks like she has transitioned into one already. Bet she pegs him

• Haha
So did you miss the Ibiza pampas grass wedding as well then πŸ˜‚ Honestly the trips they did in 2022 were beyond cringeworthy. NY he laid on the floor on the plane (whilst in flight) just to draw attention to himself and then when there and in Paris they spent their whole time visiting well known influencer landmarks doing content for the gram and as usual his outfits were being worn to drawn attention to himself. The amount of posts and stories from both of them was ridiculous. Well worth a look when you’ve got the time 😊
Remember Dubai when the Burj Khalifa was a literal dot in the distance from their hotel and they didn’t visit anywhere which wasn’t free πŸ˜‚. They also burnt their son to a crisp on that little freebie πŸ‘€

• Haha
Woohoo Fakeys, got my son to google Jake Quickenden Wiki and it's showing up SECOND!

Word's getting around! πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.