Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a total of 13,000 likes on his last three posts👍It’s obvious no one cares bro!! He’s done nothing for over 5 weeks and the full Monty won’t be paying that much.2024 is when times up for these two.And I’m waiting in the wings for his downfall👍Zelda unbelievable that those dogs are dumped in the kennels.Surprised she’s not been robbed the amount of times she announce’s they have left the house empty.
Me too Mollyann, me too, can't come quick enough😆😆😆 He's so boring I'm looking at old threads😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How I wish he would stack it like the one on the snowboard! (Last clip).

418369514_3581998042054998_3008537747731310797_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I hate to say it 😱 but they are good skiers- I actually thought he wud be on his arse constantly.. what a shame!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Who goes skiing for 5 days and has a different ski suit for everyday? Most people just change their thermals/inner garments and be done with it. He’s such a try hard. Constantly says he’s not bothered about money and materialistic things but then tries to make out they’re well off. Im just surprised he’s not skiing with his ‘Gucci’ strapped to his back. I bet he’s taking it out if they go out at night though 😂 It’s embarrassing how they both try to fake an affluent lifestyle and for what? A bunch of people that don’t even know them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
With dancing on ice coming back am sure he will get his little paid stories with the daily mirror.Not something I watch and funny how he’s never been asked back since winning.Has been is his middle name and the manly looking parrot needs to go find a job.Bit like the marathon where he made out he never trained it’s clear the prick can ski.Shes away in February not sure how these two begs afford half the things they do.Must be in debt to their eyeballs.

Reactions: 17
I would
With dancing on ice coming back am sure he will get his little paid stories with the daily mirror.Not something I watch and funny how he’s never been asked back since winning.Has been is his middle name and the manly looking parrot needs to go find a job.Bit like the marathon where he made out he never trained it’s clear the prick can ski.Shes away in February not sure how these two begs afford half the things they do.Must be in debt to their eyeballs.
I would much rather have my life than theirs. They spend it begging for scraps and trying to make people think they've got money. It's clear to see they have no money, they have part ownership in their house,thus they will never own it. There's nothing nice in their home, no nice settee or media wall, just a poxy table and a cat hair covered horrible hard looking sofa. Their bedrooms are bare, and the hobbit loft was paid for by borrowing against the tiny bit of house they do own, didn't someone find the paperwork in a previous thread🤔
I bet most of his fight purse went on debts and the rest he's spunked on this trip and clothes for himself. No wonder he didn't donate to Sarcoma UK, he couldn't afford to🫢 Fakey's ego is so massive that if he had donated, he would have been bragging all day long about it🙃 his silence speaks volumes.
The 15k he raised doing the LM would have been trousered by him if it was in any way possible.
I can't wait to see JQ Enterprises balance sheet for the last tax year, let's face it he's had duck all work this last year. He's been very lucky to get TFM, which only started September, before that what has he done a ghost programme, a few appearances on tv, blink and you'll miss him ones😆😆😆
He's gonna be manic when TFM finishes, Sam Thompson is cleaning up, there'll be nothing left for this loser🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
One of them shouted at him and told him to stop filming and he looked like he was going to cry. He also introduced every person there and gave us their life story and how they met him. He then proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke named isabella madow or some tit like that
😂😂😂😂😂 re the prozzie. I missed that. I’m working and can’t be laughing this hard.

• Haha
Anyone notice the Baleric Botherer has commented under Fakey's extremely unfunny nostril cam reel. Looks as if Fakey has missed it as he's not commented back like he usually does with 'blue tick zlebs.' I'm calling bingo if he does, as shows he's read here & kicking himself for missing Lothario Lineker. He's not even liked it so deffo didn't spot it.
Screenshot_20240109-124234_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
4,300 likes in 6 hours from his attention seeking skiing with a camera in his horse teethed mouth. What was the point of road to a million when they’re all either bots or so bored they can’t even press a like? 🤡
View attachment 2677063
They won’t even pee on him if he was on fire. I bet they thought their ski trip would blow up the internet😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen skanky Pattison has started advertising 10cal jelly. So not only has she got the ITV win gig, has she also got his jelly gig off him as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen skanky Pattison has started advertising 10cal jelly. So not only has she got the ITV win gig, has she also got his jelly gig off him as well 😂
bleeping hell, at this rate he'll be necking those gummies back, having a nervous breakdown and skiing off a mountain edge! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No body wares a different ski suit every day, its rediculous..even looks like Sophie wore the same one every day..what a total waste of money when he's never going to ware them again. Hes the type to return even with the sauce down them!!!!

Reactions: 25
They won’t even pee on him if he was on fire. I bet they thought their ski trip would blow up the internet😂.
Fakey and Flaps... The only couple who can make a skiing trip look as interesting as going to B & Q for magnolia paint......
---
Who goes skiing for 5 days and has a different ski suit for everyday? Most people just change their thermals/inner garments and be done with it. He’s such a try hard. Constantly says he’s not bothered about money and materialistic things but then tries to make out they’re well off. Im just surprised he’s not skiing with his ‘Gucci’ strapped to his back. I bet he’s taking it out if they go out at night though 😂 It’s embarrassing how they both try to fake an affluent lifestyle and for what? A bunch of people that don’t even know them.
He'll ski naked but for the goochi ladies backpack on on the last day....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she doing an AD for poxy protein bars when she's meant to be on holiday ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or is it one of those pretend ADs she does to make herself look in demand🤭🤭🤭
She cannot speak with those lips and teeth, chav, share wiv you guysssssss🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she doing an AD for poxy protein bars when she's meant to be on holiday ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or is it one of those pretend ADs she does to make herself look in demand🤭🤭🤭
How sad can you get? 😂😂😂

Packing protein bars in your luggage so you can eat them on holiday!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And as always he has to get in it. I’m convinced she does these, to make it look like even though she’s on holiday, she’s still having to ‘work’ because she’s such an in demand influencer 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.