Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ding ding ding Fakey's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's a paid partnership😂😂😂😂 imagine being sooooo brassic you need to do ADs on holiday lol lol lol
Never touch those protein bars - just look at the carbs 32g!!!!!!!!!! The calories are also shocking!

I'm back on keto/low carb now and I would rather pass than eat that shite.

Screenshot_20240109-152912~2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You know how his tattoos all have a ‘meaning’
Microphone - X Factor
Spider - Jungle
Ice Skate - DOI
1.16 - Farce of an MMA fight time
Apple - New York
Wolf - Fred
Lion - Leo
and so on….
Two things why has he not had a baby Dino done and also I’ve just noticed he’s got an anchor. What’s that for? I’m assuming it’s cockney rhyme slang for what everybody thinks he is 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ding ding ding Fakey's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's a paid partnership😂😂😂😂 imagine being sooooo brassic you need to do ADs on holiday lol lol lol
‘Paid partnership’ 😂😂😂 more like it’s an aff link and she’s just begged them for a code. Why would anybody use her to advertise their protein bars when it’s pretty obvious looking at her, it’s not something she eats? Also who wears a full face of makeup to go skiing? Surely with her skin, she needs to go make up free whenever she can 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Anybody else keep looking at the edge wanting him to fall or was it just me? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
‘Paid partnership’ 😂😂😂 more like it’s an aff link and she’s just begged them for a code. Why would anybody use her to advertise their protein bars when it’s pretty obvious looking at her, it’s not something she eats?
That’s me messaging the company 👏👏
---
Anybody else keep looking at the edge wanting him to fall or was it just me? 😂

View attachment 2678322
Everyone here 😂😂
---
🐔Protein bars :LOL::LOL::LOL: that is so sad having to take your "work" with you when you go on holiday, I just cannot believe it, what a life they lead, not for me.......:oops:.
---

🐔Where is his anxiety and depression now, lying toerag...
Guarantee he’s never had an anxiety attack or depression when he’s on his holidays, it magically disappears almost like he makes it up 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
That’s me messaging the company 👏👏
---

Everyone here 😂😂
---

Guarantee he’s never had an anxiety attack or depression when he’s on his holidays, it magically disappears almost like he makes it up 🤦‍♀️
bleeping liar, that's what he is. Lying prick.

He'll mistake a snowball next for an orb. It'll be the dead dad or brother! 👻👻👻

• Haha
Must kill him knowing how irrelevant he is he never gets asked to do anything even his publicist can’t get him anything other than scraps

Vicky even got to take her partner on the work trip in the sun and they all ate together with the itv crew 😂😂😂

jake needs to remove itv win presenter he absolutely isn’t he did all of two ads for them that nobody else wanted 😂😂🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Topless🤢the desperation is off the scale🤢Are the people around this prick not embarrassed at his entire existence and need for likes from strangers.I actually think he needs to go grow the duck up and go sit in a dark cave for at least 6 months.

• Sick
why did he need a break away with flaps when he barely ever sees Leo? Surely the most important holiday they could have had was with his son. I bet the only time he spent with Leo was the gifted Lapland, Alton towers and then Christmas Day.

I know we joked about him going topless in the snow but I can’t believe he’s just gone skiing with no top on. He needs help for the sheer amount of attention he needs. Surprised he kept his trousers on. Silly twit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What is he trying to accomplish? What a desperate excuse for a human. In all my 20plus years skiing have I ever seen anyone do this! If he wants attention, he didn’t go the right way about it. Attention seeking wanker

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
why did he need a break away with flaps when he barely ever sees Leo? Surely the most important holiday they could have had was with his son. I bet the only time he spent with Leo was the gifted Lapland, Alton towers and then Christmas Day.
5 solid weeks at home fakey? Hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Most people go on holiday and put their phones away. How many stories and reels is that now since Sunday 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’ll be skiing just in his boxers tomorrow. One thing is for certain. I guarantee you’ll never seen them on holiday with that couple again. He must literally drain anyone he spends time with of energy because of his need for constant attention and to be showing off. How Flappy can find him attractive astounds me 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Wow what a desperado he is🤮🤮🤮🤮 and they've both shared it on their stories🤭🤭🤭
He didn't need a break away with Flaps, he should have just spent time with his son, seeing as though when he gets back home he'll be bleeping off to TFM.
We know he's spent duck all time with Gail, cos he always films it. Remember his post about spending 5 solid weeks with him🤥🤥🤥🤥 I doubt he's spent 5 days with him☹☹☹. Then when he's at TFM he'll be chelping about missing him, lying bastard.🤬🤬🤬
They could have had a lovely family trip somewhere like the canaries, but no, not these pricks, wonder how long until their next couples break🤮🤮🤮🤮, it will have to be grifted though, skint fuckers!!
---
Most people go on holiday and put their phones away. How many stories and reels is that now since Sunday 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’ll be skiing just in his boxers tomorrow. One thing is for certain. I guarantee you’ll never seen them on holiday with that couple again. He must literally drain anyone he spends time with of energy because of his need for constant attention and to be showing off. How Flappy can find him attractive astounds me 🤮
He's like a vampire isn't he Jeanie🤣🤣🤣 sapping the life out of everyone and everything

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I truly hope the bleep catches pneumonia. Full bimgo for us predicting this. Nice to know he's all 'Tattled up'.

Five solid weeks with your son eh RatBoy?

You're an unfit father and that spotty slapper you married is a bleeping disgrace too. Vile scumbags. 🤢

Let karma catch up this year. I'm manifesting it.

Cunts.

• Sick
  • Haha
What is he trying to accomplish? What a desperate excuse for a human. In all my 20plus years skiing have I ever seen anyone do this! If he wants attention, he didn’t go the right way about it. Attention seeking wanker
As @Joon would say : bleep

Or as Chubby Brown used to sing “He’s a bleep, he’s a bleep, he’s a C U N T - bleep

Thirsty desperate dehydrated bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.