Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kids dumped so they can have four days together
those poor kids get duck all !!
disgusting 🥴

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Poor kids dumped so they can have four days together
those poor kids get duck all !!
disgusting 🥴
I know, it's bleeping disgusting isn't it🤬🤬🤬 doesn't look like they get much for Christmas either. Fakey is a selfish bleep, he could have spent some of his fight money on some good presents for both the kids and Flappy, but no what a bleep he is🤬🤬🤬🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For those in the blocked club. His last reel and her last post. 3 hours since posted and look how diabolical the interaction is on them 🤭 She’s even turned the likes off of her post 😂
They’ll definitely be a proper haircut for Spud soon just to try and help their tit engagement 😂
Only thing I'm surprised about is that the moody goochi bag wasn't on pricks back ...
So bleeping predictable.
And not funny.
And won't go viral.
Enjoy your dose of pneumonia when you get back. Good excuse to duck out of the Full monty.....
---
He’s bound to be digging out the goblin photo of nik nak soon for upping his engagement, I’ll have that as my bingo for jan 😂
He could use this one of his stay with nanna Zelda....
FB_IMG_1704545414368.jpg

---
Aside from the menopausal women - I would bet that everyone said “WHAT AN ATTENTION SEEKING bleep” who sees the video. In his tiny bleeping brain, he thinks these “stunts” are going to bring him jobs ? They won’t.

I can’t imagine the couple wanting to go away with him again, thinking about my ex if he had to spend time with a friend & her husband & her husband behaved like this and 2 things : I would have called out the behaviour & my ex would been unable to hide his displeasure & made it very obvious to PANTO BOY with just a look. He has that gift of having that look.
That "friendship" will go down the shitter like that couple they met when the tit engagement happened....
Never saw them again, did they. Or the stag fwends who couldn't get away fast enough.
He's as popular as a fart in a space suit.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahaha love the fact she's had to turn the likes off her post🤭🤭🤭🤭 the shittest influencer everrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is he trying to accomplish? What a desperate excuse for a human. In all my 20plus years skiing have I ever seen anyone do this! If he wants attention, he didn’t go the right way about it. Attention seeking wanker
Trying so hard for the daily mail to sniff around his instagram, Ive turned inside out with 2nd hand embarrassment for this twit, quite literally the biggest oxygen their ever produced!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I had topless in the snow, MMA aspirations, Zelda babysitting and adults only holiday on my December Fakey bingo card so I'm extending it into January :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2678638
He's got a new anchor earring and probably a new syrup by now. A ski syrup! 😂
---
He’s bound to be digging out the goblin photo of nik nak soon for upping his engagement, I’ll have that as my bingo for jan 😂
I'm waiting for the gummies. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know how his tattoos all have a ‘meaning’
Microphone - X Factor
Spider - Jungle
Ice Skate - DOI
1.16 - Farce of an MMA fight time
Apple - New York
Wolf - Fred
Lion - Leo
and so on….
Two things why has he not had a baby Dino done and also I’ve just noticed he’s got an anchor. What’s that for? I’m assuming it’s cockney rhyme slang for what everybody thinks he is 😉
Has he had one done for his wife that he loves doo much haha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What time in the morning do we think he will be sharing his latest reel so he can get a few more likes?

I’ve never been skiing, these two have made it look so bloody boring.

• Haha
Ding ding ding Fakey's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's a paid partnership😂😂😂😂 imagine being sooooo brassic you need to do ADs on holiday lol lol lol
It says ‘15% off orders of £26 or more’ who the hell spends that on protein bars. Who’s she aiming this at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did they not mention on their honeymoon that they were wanting to bring the kids back for a holiday as they would love it 🤣 Poor kids can't even get a proper day out to alton towers never mind the maldives, their begging must of only stretched to junior passes that day 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
" .....THEN HE TRIES TO PRETEND TO BE MARRIED , WHILE MESSAGING TWINKIE BOYZ...
...WHO THEN FLIP HIM ONTO HIS BACK & SMASH HIM ALL TO BITZ ......
MAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA...."

1_JS278452597.jpg

• Haha
Why is he posting himself skiing every bloody day, how can he possibly think it’s even remotely interesting?!
BORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGG

IMG_4530.png

• Sick
Reactions: 23
A huge congratulations to @ShowMeThe Money for our new thread title! You win a cup of vodka from Gail and seven skincare products to use in one night and an LED mask to be like Flapz! 😘

View attachment 2674264
A full recap of the last thread can be found in Wiki 7 and it's been quite eventful to say the least! We've had a visit to The Cave, then he ran away to gayboy Chris for the night whilst Flapz went to visit her family who obviously hate him. Zelda took the piss out of strokes again - let's hope the witch never has one. 🤬

View attachment 2674266

Flapz stupidly gave Leo a cup of vodka to give to the pisshead "who doesn't drink" on New Year's Eve and after making pasta, they were in bed by 10pm! To start the New Year off we had grief posts and a robin (who may have been the dead dad or bro). Leo's lack of speech has been highlighted spectacularly as RatBoy now appears to be trolling his own son!

The singing videos have unfortunately started and vegetarian Flapz has admitted to have eaten chicken ffs! 🙄 They went sofa shopping and he's now begging for another fight.

Zelda's now babysitting as they have fucked off yet again skiing on an adults-only trip. Ratboy's skiing attire is ridiculously gay and only highlights what a bleeping prick he is.

One word: avalanche! 👍

View attachment 2674269
View attachment 2674271

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

---
WTF is going on? 😂😂

View attachment 2674283View attachment 2674284
View attachment 2674286
View attachment 2674291
View attachment 2674292
View attachment 2674293View attachment 2674294View attachment 2674295
He's hardly a man is he and the only balls he's got are saggy as duck! Sorry just catching up again! Need to read the rest of that now 😅😆. Excellent thread title @ShowMeThe Money and outstanding funny as duck recap as always QueenCrazy xx
---
He's hardly a man is he and the only balls he's got are saggy as duck! Sorry just catching up again! Need to read the rest of that now 😅😆. Excellent thread title @ShowMeThe Money and outstanding funny as duck recap as always QueenCrazy xx
Edited to say..WTF is that crazy bleep on..obsessed with bleep his saggy balls and which one produced the Spudinator! How weird are these people! 🤯😳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aside from the menopausal women - I would bet that everyone said “WHAT AN ATTENTION SEEKING bleep” who sees the video. In his tiny bleeping brain, he thinks these “stunts” are going to bring him jobs ? They won’t.

I can’t imagine the couple wanting to go away with him again, thinking about my ex if he had to spend time with a friend & her husband & her husband behaved like this and 2 things : I would have called out the behaviour & my ex would been unable to hide his displeasure & made it very obvious to PANTO BOY with just a look. He has that gift of having that look.
Trust me beautiful Kate, there’s an AWFUL lot of us menopausal/tena Huns on this platform that despise this predictable attention seeking unemployable wanker! My kids, late 20 somethings, have either never heard of him or think he’s the biggest twit around 🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Trust me beautiful Kate, there’s an AWFUL lot of us menopausal/tena Huns on this platform that despise this predictable attention seeking unemployable wanker! My kids, late 20 somethings, have either never heard of him or think he’s the biggest twit around 🤭😂😂😂
My sons haven't a clue who the prick is or even want to. One of my lads said "he'd definitely keep his back to the wall in that ugly old batty boy's presence".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So their last full day today. I’m either calling another attention seeking outfit like Sundays or at some stage he’s going to ski in just his boxers 🤢. Never known a couple make everything they do look so tedious.
So last weekend at home before the tour starts. They must be doing something special with the kids then cos remember he said they’d got loads of family stuff planned and all they’ve done is AT for one night, a day trip to Lapland, a trip to a wildlife park while stopping at a hotel more suited to adults and a trip to the cinema. Whereas they’ve had five days away as a couple 🙄 Suppose it depends if Polly manages to get him in the audience again for the start of DOI or a 2 min segment on Lorraine Monday morning to talk about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Zelda's house is still for sale. Personally, I think it's overpriced and they'll need to drop the price soon.
Screenshot_20240110-064638~2.png

---
And he's off again! Re-sharing this utter rubbish from days ago..... 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What time in the morning do we think he will be sharing his latest reel so he can get a few more likes?

I’ve never been skiing, these two have made it look so bloody boring.
Not shared it yet but at 630am he’s shared the challenge reel with Zelda again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
And calling him a ‘teenager’ as per usual and asking where the time has gone. Not that it will prompt him to spend quality time with his son.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.