Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised why he’s shared the Zelda reel again. He’s got 859k views on it, so obviously desperate to say he’s got another reel with 1 million views on it 🙄 So bleeping transparent. He needs to look at his other content. How tragic at 35 years of age the only way you can get half decent engagement is by doing videos with your mummy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are the four of them just sat in the room at night eating protein bars🤣No nights out or nice meals to show us all what a fab time they are having🤣His latest post has 2400 likes and of course catfish flaps turned her likes off.Zelda and poor Matt not posting much as bet he’s running circles round them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The breakfast buffet at their hotel must be shite. How many times have we seen his breakfast when he's stayed on other places 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔Sad load of cunts...need to share tit twice....so boring 😴 Hope backward Billy is playing them her up big time, Matt will be glad to get back to the soaps and films, poor sod....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ski on a budget boring cunts
No nights out 🤣🤣
So skint it’s Hilarious 😆 does he ever get off the phone he must wake up and straight on his phone idiot he is

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do wonder what flappy or anyone can find remotely attractive about him, he is the definition of a man child 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ski on a budget boring cunts
No nights out 🤣🤣
So skint it’s Hilarious 😆 does he ever get off the phone he must wake up and straight on his phone idiot he is
You could understand him getting straight on his phone if he was checking on his kid but the fact the minute he wakes up he reaches for it purely to go on Instagram is tragic. A bit like this trip really 🤭
---
I do wonder what flappy or anyone can find remotely attractive about him, he is the definition of a man child 🤢
I’ve come to the conclusion she really is as thick as tit. I think she’s so deluded, like him, she’s still convinced him or them as a couple are going to hit the big time 😂 My partner would never even think to do 99% of what that attention seeking wanker does, but if he did, I certainly would not be there filming it or putting it on my own social media. I’d be hightailing it out the door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You could understand him getting straight on his phone if he was checking on his kid but the fact the minute he wakes up he reaches for it purely to go on Instagram is tragic. A bit like this trip really 🤭
---

I’ve come to the conclusion she really is as thick as tit. I think she’s so deluded, like him, she’s still convinced him or them as a couple are going to hit the big time 😂 My partner would never even think to do 99% of what that attention seeking wanker does, but if he did, I certainly would not be there filming it or putting it on my own social media. I’d be hightailing it out the door.
Old Flapz definitely has something lacking in the IQ department. You can tell in photos of her that the lights are on but nobody's home. The same look as the long-haired gremlin son.

An empty void of nothingness behind those dead eyes. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They’re an embarrassment. Imagine dumping your kids to go skiing when you barely spend any time with them. I actually cannot fathom how these two “adults” haven’t come to the conclusion that as parents they’ve got children relying on them and that clearly the whole “influencer” thing isn’t working. Go and get a job.

Reactions: 23
He’s so repulsive🤢They couldn’t just go for a couple of days😳Had to make sure to stay away as long as possible.Its her birthday next week and at 31 is she not embarrassed by how she lives her fake arse life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just realised why he’s shared the Zelda reel again. He’s got 859k views on it, so obviously desperate to say he’s got another reel with 1 million views on it 🙄 So bleeping transparent. He needs to look at his other content. How tragic at 35 years of age the only way you can get half decent engagement is by doing videos with your mummy 😂
Is he still trying to get on gogglebox with he mother. That's what got me blocked, I selected no on his poll when he asked his 'fans' if gogglebox should sign them up. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Every day he references cracks, arses and dicks. He's bleeping obsessed with that region. If I was that bloke, I'd be careful. #predator

Flapz looks like she's having a great time doesn't she? 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg @CrazyBaldhead that gif🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've been feeling a bit crappy lately, but you guys are so funny, pmsl this morning.
Fakey and Flappy are so bleeping tragic🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He showed a meal on Sunday night, nothing since then, have they been eating protein bars in the room since then😂😂😂
When he's caught up here they'll be eating out tonight 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
🐔lol 😆 🤣 😂 Crazy you do me in lol 😆 x That ski video with added music 😆 I would be having a sauna, nice food, shagging with no kids, phone away, sad fuckers 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s having a hot chocolate with his protein bar🤣As for his wife grow up woman your husband is a walking talking ick🤢🤢Watched vogue Williams post and they certainly help show when pound shop z listers go to the same resort🤣How little cash or class the two pricks have🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s having a hot chocolate with his protein bar🤣As for his wife grow up woman your husband is a walking talking ick🤢🤢Watched vogue Williams post and they certainly help show when pound shop z listers go to the same resort🤣How little cash or class the two pricks have🤣
😂😂😂

Pink to make the boys wink! Can you imagine watching him trying to drink that with his massive hooter! 😂😂

417817176_3794013814214029_1776314516702305751_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.