Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a look at Vogue's page, bloody hell who knew you could take kids skiing🤪🤪🤪 and the girl, how old is she cos she talks so well, makes Spud look like a baby still eeeeeee eeeeee eeeeeee🤣🤣🤣.
They have both really failed that little boy so badly😡😡😡 disgusting pair.
Their accommodation looks gorgeous, and not cheap like Fakey's 😆😆😆 they're certainly not eating protein bars for dinner and tea either😆😆😆.

Actually when was the last time they all went on holiday somewhere together, was it the grifted PR stay to Dubai in January last year. Those two should absolutely hang their heads in shame, disgusting🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just realised why he’s shared the Zelda reel again. He’s got 859k views on it, so obviously desperate to say he’s got another reel with 1 million views on it 🙄 So bleeping transparent. He needs to look at his other content. How tragic at 35 years of age the only way you can get half decent engagement is by doing videos with your mummy 😂
He’s pathetic. As if reaching 1m views is a big deal on Insta. Even a slight brush past his post would show as a view so quite easy to do! Bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See Andi Peters was in Dubai for ITV comps this morning....
And where was presenter/ITV comps Jake Quickenden??????
On a cheapo budget ski trip....
Time to take that shite out of your profile, loser......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The breakfast buffet at their hotel must be shite. How many times have we seen his breakfast when he's stayed on other places 😂
Prolly no brekkie and they have to go to the local cafe instead. He used to even show toast so he would defo post his breakfast if it was any good.
---
A really ugly, scrawny one at that. 🤢
And stank one at that. You can just tell he is smelly.
---
View attachment 2679777
He is so ugly but thinks he’s gods gift!
I bet he can’t really ski. It’s all about the pose.

• Haha
I've just had a look at Vogue's page, bloody hell who knew you could take kids skiing🤪🤪🤪 and the girl, how old is she cos she talks so well, makes Spud look like a baby still eeeeeee eeeeee eeeeeee🤣🤣🤣.
They have both really failed that little boy so badly😡😡😡 disgusting pair.
Their accommodation looks gorgeous, and not cheap like Fakey's 😆😆😆 they're certainly not eating protein bars for dinner and tea either😆😆😆.

Actually when was the last time they all went on holiday somewhere together, was it the grifted PR stay to Dubai in January last year. Those two should absolutely hang their heads in shame, disgusting🤬🤬🤬
I think it was the Dubai trip last January. So basically he’s not been on holiday with his kids for over a year but has managed 2 adult only holidays plus a couple of adult only spa trips in that time 😡 He didnt barely work until August so there’s no excuse for it. What’s actually even worse is the last holiday he took the kids on that wasn’t free, was the Ibiza shitshow wedding and that’s nearly 18 months ago. Dad of the year. Selfish bleep of the year more like.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He backed out of the family holiday to Turkey as he’s such a selfish prick.She took her friend not sure if it’s because he did that visit usa instead.Just checked and yeah he would rather holiday alone that week😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I dont understand why anyone would like a celebs photo when they are on holiday, I use the word celeb v loosely with them two, yay good for you, you dont have job so can go off anytime on your freebis holidays and dump your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder why he started following a restaurant in Val d’Isere a few weeks back when the place they’re stopping at is over a 3 hour drive away. I reckon he wanted people to think that’s where they were going cos it’s a more upmarket resort. Like him following those 2 places yesterday that he’s nowhere near 😂 Thing is because he shares everything when he’s not showing the food, accomodation, etc… you know it’s cos it’s tit. It’s not like he’s bothered about upsetting people showing his holiday off cos if he was he wouldnt be posting and doing stories the way he is. At least he’s getting 2 days use out of that hideous £300+ ski suit he got 🤢

• Haha
So flaps has lost 1000 bots overnight.Can see another £25 voucher coming🤣Sad cow and goes to show she buys followers🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Afternoon All,

You know, skiing is expensive - I love boarding but the prices can be too much. I tend to go in a big group & rent a place or luckily this time someone I work with invited me. My point is, these two are attempting a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget (possibly panda cola budget) and that’s a HUGE ICK.

I am never going to mock anyone who can’t afford something, not everyone is as well off as the next man & social media has created this beast of boasting and bragging of what someone has … my issue is when someone is faking this lifestyle for the gram, to create a narrative to give the impression of aspirational - knowing full well they are living in debt & creating this illusion for bleeping STRANGERS.

This is why I dislike them - it’s FAKE & the reason I am not a fan of a lot (majority) of these people. The fake lifestyle narration is pretty easy to spot - and when they get called out, they used to scream HATER or BULLY for telling them the truth.

PANTO BOY comes before anyone else, ANYONE.
His happiness is put before ANYONE else’s, his stepson isn’t even living with them full time (Proud parent Sophie) and the youngest is basically a prop for PANTO BOY … a bleeping PROP.

Hormonal as duck, got cramps - mardy as duck.
Approach with caution.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How much engagement do they think they will get from a pic at a grocery store or a hot chocolate 😂😂

• Haha
Afternoon All,

You know, skiing is expensive - I love boarding but the prices can be too much. I tend to go in a big group & rent a place or luckily this time someone I work with invited me. My point is, these two are attempting a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget (possibly panda cola budget) and that’s a HUGE ICK.

I am never going to mock anyone who can’t afford something, not everyone is as well off as the next man & social media has created this beast of boasting and bragging of what someone has … my issue is when someone is faking this lifestyle for the gram, to create a narrative to give the impression of aspirational - knowing full well they are living in debt & creating this illusion for bleeping STRANGERS.

This is why I dislike them - it’s FAKE & the reason I am not a fan of a lot (majority) of these people. The fake lifestyle narration is pretty easy to spot - and when they get called out, they used to scream HATER or BULLY for telling them the truth.

PANTO BOY comes before anyone else, ANYONE.
His happiness is put before ANYONE else’s, his stepson isn’t even living with them full time (Proud parent Sophie) and the youngest is basically a prop for PANTO BOY … a bleeping PROP.

Hormonal as duck, got cramps - mardy as duck.
Approach with caution.
Never been skiing as I’ve always hated the cold but always assumed it was very expensive based on somebody I know who’s gone for years. Idiots like Fakey have a lot to answer for. I know family/friends who live their lives the same way. One wants the lifestyle but doesn’t have the money but tries to show their life exactly the same way as F&F. I know the reality and that not everything is a happy/luxury family life. Another has had a taste of a nice life and wants it to continue but feels it’s beneath them to actually work. Both are very dissatisfied and that in turn, it seems to me, makes them slightly unlikeable. Social media isn’t real and it’s sad how people are sucked in by z-listers.

• Heart
I’ve said it before but I genuinely think people follow for the sheer entertainment/car crash rather than being envious of their lives. We are all guilty of voyerism/escapism and there are lots of people I follow simply for the cringe rather than actually “like” posts or follow the links for the stuff they try and flog.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🐔I call them all cunts on Tattle 😆....you are what you are .I'm not changing for anyone,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh look, he's throwing a snowball. Prick. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Who else thinks Leo has run Zelda ragged 🤭 Very unlike her to be so quiet on her stories. Good. It serves her right for bringing her son up to be the selfish bleep he is and still being his enabler at 35 years of age. Also calling it, on them doing another reel before she heads home. He needs something to help his insta engagement 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Never been skiing as I’ve always hated the cold but always assumed it was very expensive based on somebody I know who’s gone for years. Idiots like Fakey have a lot to answer for. I know family/friends who live their lives the same way. One wants the lifestyle but doesn’t have the money but tries to show their life exactly the same way as F&F. I know the reality and that not everything is a happy/luxury family life. Another has had a taste of a nice life and wants it to continue but feels it’s beneath them to actually work. Both are very dissatisfied and that in turn, it seems to me, makes them slightly unlikeable. Social media isn’t real and it’s sad how people are sucked in by z-listers.
Exactly. I work freelance & believe me sometimes it’s a bloody struggle then other times I am flourishing.

I think it’s more about being FAMOUS for PANTO BOY, and Sophie is along for the ride (or thought she was, but I suspect with her haggling for codes to sell protein bars and what other tit she shrills, she actually contacts them, otherwise where is she getting her money - aside from her dad). Fame is fickle & the people with who are Z/D/C list famous usually have the biggest egos with the least amount of talent - but the lifestyle they claim to be living would be impossible to support & fulfil on the level of income they bring in.

If need to keep throwing a Gucci backpack in photo to give the impression you are on the up and you are a bleeping MAN :

You are a Crypto bleep.
You are a Coke dealing bleep.
You are a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.