Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stood next to the bin. Appropriate. Get in it ya cunt.

Reactions: 29
Lol was gonna say too she cant even be arsed to close the wardrobe doors thats how lame and lazy she is
That’s it right there. She’s intrinsically lazy like her hubby. All her content are slapdash and basic. She wants the money without actually creating decent looking content. What she forgets is the competition is fierce for influencing content so crap ones like hers will always be left behind!
---
Spare every single person Fake, you CANNOT sing, you caterwaul! Your acting is like a wooden spoon and you have the work ethics of council estate junkie!
Attention seeking prick. Trying to act humble. If he was being genuine that it is all about enjoying it for himself, then why bloody post it to Insta! Piss off bellend!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The same cunt who “passive aggressively” snapped at a woman concerned for him.
Get in the FUCKING BIN.
---
Stood next to the bin. Appropriate. Get in it ya cunt.
I didn’t even see your bin comment

Reactions: 18
Sly old fox! He’s trying different tactics to get another fight! I’ve never known such an unemployable vacuous vain narcissistic wank stain
I wish he’d had a wank instead of Maris Useless “dad” vacant child

Reactions: 21
How has flaps suddenly jumped to 3400 likes on her latest post.She usually gets about ten

Reactions: 19
It sounds like someone ran over purdey....

Reactions: 18
She looks like the annoying fucking receptionist at my gp surgery.Shes so embarrassing,if that was my mother I'd be ringing her up and telling her she's embarrassing herself in front of every fucker.My sis messaged me once to show me the profile pic my mother uploaded to Facebook.She photoshopped herself about 100 years younger.Me and my sis were mortified.We messaged her straight away lol.Someone needs to tell this cunt she looks awful x100.

Reactions: 22
I have a feeling she's going to be totally insufferable this year!

https://giphy.com/rIxOtcb6g31vBU4JfV

View attachment 2667925
Nice to be a mum and have time for a spa.Get a job you lazy cunt.Work my arse,prancing about in front of a camera on Instagram is not work.Thick bitch.
---
I'm not saying this cos I hate him,but he really cannot sing.Hes really nasally and sounds like someone down the local legion,drunk,on the karaoke.I had to turn my volume on my phone down cos the screeching came through my speakers making a god awful sound.
---
Messed up his hormones
That's his excuse cos his cock is actually a clit.

Reactions: 27
Zelda in todays post said it’s been really cold which she loves, in the past she said she hates it, id say she’s got a screw loose but I don’t think she has any fully tightened

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.