Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
And she’s got to get home to work🤣🤣Fuck off as you haven’t done a decent days work in years.Does she not realise how self absorbed she comes across.Begging isn’t a job and selling your b&b shit for £3 is embarrassing.Pair of horrid scruffy twats.
I can’t stand what I call the ‘instacunt culture’ but I will say the ones that seem to make a decent living from it, do make a bit of an effort with what they are trying to influence/sell to people. They look good in what they’re wearing, make sure they’ve done hair & make up and ensure the background of their stories is aesthetically pleasing. Then you’ve got her, who is either wearing clothes a mile too big for her or got her horrendous bolt ons out. Puts the phone in front of her face because she can’t be bothered to do hair & make up and as for the background of her ‘fashion’ stories 🙄 It’s either a wonky door frame, wardrobe doors that don’t shut properly with clothes hanging out or a shed come office with loads of junk in the background of her shots. She follows so many so called influencers so why is her content still so shit?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
And to round it up the dead or something which looks like a load of bottle caps has come out to play.He seriously needs help with his addiction to posting shit for likes😳View attachment 2661259
Why is he lying? He rarely saw his dad while he was alive / ignored his brother while he was in hospital so why would they be here with him if alive today. Selfish tosser, X-Factor was his priority back then but it didn’t get him anywhere. He doesn’t know when to stop.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He’s 35 years old it’s weird as fuck!
He's weird as fuck full stop.

Just like his mother and his cunt of a beard.

All fucking inbred if you ask me and all needing to be punched down a peg or ten. All massive fucking cunts. 🤬

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Is Fakey and Flappy gonna be reunited for NYE or have they had a row and that’s why he’s at Chris house?
Was this a planned visit to her family and why is Fake not welcome?
Will they do anything for NYE? Why do they have literally no friends?

My questions at 3am🥴🍿🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
lol Maris stealing food, ffs how is he left in the kitchen long enough on his own to steal eat and hide under the table and the pathetic way she says no to him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ gormless bint

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Honestly dont think i have laughed so much in a long time. Them fucking faces and that voice ,,🤣🤣🤣 its fucking comedy gold and the best part of it is, he actually does think hes good , omg thats gonna be watched a few times today, hilarious and pathetic at the same time

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thanks for voting for my thread title which was inspired by his Christmas night out with Off Limits and his contractual fwend Chris Hughes! He wore the most embarrassing outfit and was clearly off his chops! ❄❄

Screenshot_20231227-174535~2.png

A full recap can be found in our Wiki which is nearly up-to-date. The grifters are still grifting and Christmas looked pretty bleak with a tiny pork joint for six. Zelda looked rough as per, Flapz laid low and Fakey dressed up as the Grinch.

Flapz completely disgusted me with her lies about the food bank donations that never materialised and let's hope karma bites these two on the arse for 2024.

412618164_323311420530350_6864820092646421883_n.jpg

May I wish all my fellow Fakeys a very healthy and happy New Year. 💗

Previous thread:

Attachments

• Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
Who goes away in the uk between Xmas and new year….oh only sad lonely fuckers. Most people are seeing family and friends. Then go away and sit in a room watching Xmas movies? Seriously?

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
a very close family member of mine died from a stroke at the beginning of December. Zelda is an awful person and should be cancelled (not that she’s anybody but you know what I mean). The fact she couldn’t even say sorry to the woman who messaged her shows what a knob she is!

His begging 1 day into the New Year is utterly embarrassing. He’s got about 3 months left of his tour then what? No TV appearances for ages and he’s literally done one bit of work, that YouTube short. Lol. At this point I hope they have booked a break away cos at least it will give us something to talk about. As for Leo being a genius? Lol.

And for flaps, you now have to declare what you’re earning on Vinted when you are giving your gifted freebies away. I wonder if she has been declaring her tax on Bambi and Bear, although she doesn’t probably earn enough.

• Heart
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They said they had loads planned for the kids over the holidays, is grifted Lapland and AT it? 😂😂😂 both shit for Fred

I just know Fred reads on here 👏👏
Ooh, don't forget The Cave as it's every child's dream to stay there eh? 🤪
---
RatBoy on the slopes!

Screenshot_20240103-133051~2.png

Their hotel's the middle one!

Screenshot_20240103-132457~2.png

Flapz with her ski instructor!

Screenshot_20240103-132640~2.png

If they want to make an extra few bob for food they could always hire out their noses on an hourly basis for ski jumps.

Cunts.

Last edited:
  • Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
That’s what we think of your singing too! It’s fucking awful! As a grief ambassador, he would have known about this - he’s fucking liar! Who else hoped toupe was going to be ripped off by Gail🤭
I don't even think it was Spud that threw that blanket or he would have been filming him. He got his beard to do that! What a weirdo! 😳
---
Stop pandering to that brat and give him a clip around the earhole you stupid, ugly old tart.

View attachment 2662145
Who even thinks I'll film this and put it on Instagram for everyone to see my kids a naughty, spoilt brat! They are thick as pig shit! Rather than make him see what he's doing is wrong they film and let him get away with it! God help everyone when Chucky gets to school. 😅
---
There's no way that child threw that. They are literally pathetic.

View attachment 2662411
Exactly my thoughts before I seen this comment crazy. He's a right sad cunt isn't he! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
‘Overwhelming support’ she really actually thinks she’s insta famous 🙄😂
She’s a nasty vile cow… after the way she behaves she shud be ashamed. She does wrong but blames the other person. What a sad life… dolled up to the nines with her Turkey teeth to sit in her kitchen talking to strangers about a soap no one watches and her film reviews. You can see she’s got too much time on her hands.!

Joon

VIP Member
🐔What a cuntish family obviously got all his mothers genes. Thank fuck that's paid to Gogglebox so that's a blessing....HNY all..

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Let’s see how Zelda bores us all with her soap ramblings.Seeing the family she clearly does not like were shown for the entire episode.Horrid woman who has a big ego like her wanker of a son.
Ha ha someone called her out and it’s really upset her. Silly fucking cow!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
We all knew he’d wear something that brought him the most attention possible 🤢 Honestly what a fucking knob. I bet that couple they’re with are already counting down the hours til they leave.

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Those pics of him and Chris….I would be mortified if he was my husband.

He really doesn’t like spending time with his family does he.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Pathological lying twat! The honeymoon told us all how much he like to bake in the sun without suntan lotion. After all he won’t get skin cancer 🙄
Those two cunts came back looking like they'd been on holiday in Chernobyl....
He couldn't lie straight in bed, can he.
What a fucking miserable existence. Wonder if the other couple have topped themselves yet to get away from him.....
---
Here's an idea, Cunty, piss in the snow, make a snow cone and eat it......
A la jackass. Just like you.

• Haha