Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He really does think they’ve made it cos they’ve been gifted a stay at a hotel that regularly gifts to the dregs of the z list 😂 He also makes it so obvious they rarely eat at nice restaurants by the oversharing of food pictures 🙄 Is Zelda still MIA? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bespoke Tea

I haven't been in here for a little while as I can't bear to look at the fucking grifting sad acts and gormless vacant child, but I'm wishing you all a Happy New Year! 😊 🎉 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lurker111

Chatty Member
How sad is it that she hasn't spent anytime with her mum/dad/family over the Christmas holidays, and its obvious its because hes been at home. Weirdest family set up ever.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So as we all called it weeks ago, the first adult only trip coming up but didn’t he say he was he spending his whole 5 weeks break with his precious son 🤥🤥🤥 How can you have a couples only holiday before you take your kids away somewhere and no AT and a day trip to Lapland don’t count.
As for her thinking we’re interested in her sharing more of her grifting mundane life with us. Fuck off Flappy and read the room. Comes on to tell everyone she’s going to take us on all the trips they’ve got planned this year, while some people can’t even afford a day trip out. What a cunt 😡
Honestly unbelievable. I'm seething about this. What a cocky bitch she iis in those videos. As for him - no words.

Soon forgot about the food bank didn't she? I could barely understand her when she talks. She talks like she's chewing a wasp. As for him, he needs to grow the fuck up - dressing like Kevin. Twats. I despise them. 🤬

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Chavvy cunts they are, in DFS buying the sofa on the never never😂😂😂😂 they are shit shit parents, Gail does whatever the fuck he likes, absolute wankers they are🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now he is back to yoga 😴 whatever happened to his online course he was doing to become a yoga instructor a year or so ago? It really is just rinse and repeat over and over again with him. As for Leo what chance has he got when his dad actually says in a sentence ‘the robin flowed away’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Fakey yes you doing the splits wouldn’t just give you the ick, it would give us all the ick so please don’t bother 🤢

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wonder if flaps will be back with her fake ads like she’s in demand from brands.His oversharing yesterday was just unnecessary as Leo is just not cute.Zelda hiding as her aggressive attitude online is embarrassing and buying bots won’t change the fact she’s a bitch.
Remember she did this last year. Stayed off insta over Xmas then came back with aff link after aff link, even doing them on holiday 🙄 2 weeks until he’s back on tour. If they don’t go away for adult time, it’s purely because they can’t get anyone to look after Leo.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s started following on the beach so probably begging as we speak.Shes going to America in February and it must be nice to afford holidays when all you do is beg for a living.Dancing on ice soon so we can all expect his mirror articles with the same boring shit.
Maybe he’s hoping for a brand deal with them. Their ambassadors at the moment are James and Ola Jordan so obviously they like using the real dregs to advertise their company 😂 Cant stand James Jordan, he’s another one that thinks he’s more famous than he is and no I’m not bitter cos he blocked me on Twitter 😂 As for DOI. Yep will do his normal like he does every year and with every reality show he’s done. Dine out on it as much as possible. Still keeping my fingers crossed he gets the OK lives again though. What fun that was last year 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Remember when Zelda had a t shirt with soap scoops on it🤣She did a poll if she should stop doing them and most said yes🤣She’s now worse than ever and to be honest is scary how invested she is at fucking actors on tv.How about you go see Adam see your other grandchildren and stop stroking your cunt of a sons ego👍👍

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Omg he just actually refered to his mam having airbags. When she finished the press up and was lay flat on the floor he said thank god you have those airbags. Omfg he thinks about his mams tits as airbags, fucking incest that. Dirty horrible vile man and i bet zelda loved him talking about her tits like that. They arent wired up right. How can you talk about your mothers breasts like that. Someone needs to add it to the wiki
Don't worry - all noted. Utterly vile prick.

My sons would never dream of talking to me like that EVER. He needs a fucking good hiding. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden - Mental Health Campaigner.

oh do fuck off, hope he loses his phone down the slopes and don’t have to hear from the vacuous pair, don’t recognise the couple they are with. Bet they’ve hired them from rentafriend.com to make themselves look popular.

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Flapps has definitely gone to see daddy for holiday spends so Fakeys off to see "bestie" Chris. Imagine not being able to take your husband home to see your own family, says everything

JMJandtheWeeDonkey!

Just want to wish all you gawjus people a very Happy New Year. May 2024 be a great one for us all. XX
---
I send love & well wishes to everyone on the thread.
Thank you all for being a welcoming bunch.
This truly is a thread full of people who see through the smoke & mirrors of the world of z list & no marks.

Happy new year to you all ❤

I am about to mix myself a cocktail, a few joints & hopefully pass out before midnight.

Much Love to you all & I wish you all a very happy 2024 x
Happy New Year. xx

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
I saw some social media posts last night and I was cringing as, like Fakey, it’s all for sympathy/attention/woe is me. We all have grief in our lives and deal with it in different ways. I have had an awful 2023 but not many people know because I chose not to plaster it on social media. FB, when it started, was a place to catch up and was good but now it’s people showing off, filtering how they look and grief posts. I’m embarrassed that the sort of people that do this are family and friends.

• Heart