Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Cunt looks like he's taking a shit in his pants. He couldn't carry a tune in a fucking bucket.
And flaps ...an extremely bang average idiot married to someone who appeared on a reality show
And she thinks we are all hanging bated breath on her "content".
Grow up, you pair of pointless nonentities..

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Already used the dead, I'm loling :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yup, 11 hours into the new year, and he's off...
Smells like desperation already. Fucked and he knows it, what with the next load of zilch listers poncing around after big brother, etc.
He'll be auditioning for the shopping channels next ...

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
His latest post😳Spend the day with someone else’s family as your wife’s family hate you👍Play a game and set your camera to film it😳Really what makes this wankers head tick.He really needs to just grow up and stop chasing fame as he’s certainly just a attention seeking freak.

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Wow, just when you think you can't hate these grifting, begging cunts anymore. Up they pop with an adults only skiing trip, which we allll called weeks ago🤬🤬🤬 going with friends, will be hers cos he hasn't got any😂😂😂
She is a silly fucking bitch, who is interested in what she's doing on the daily, no fucker. Her squidward nose is getting bigger, along with her sausage lips. I hope they both break their legs on this trip. As for him, no words to describe how much he fucking rates himself🤮🤮🤮 thought he was spending 5 solid weeks with Gail🤥🤥🤥🤥 lying cunt🤬🤬🤬 he's hardly spent anytime with him, as for his work over his TFM break🤣🤣🤣🤣 painting pictures of dogs lol lol lol😂😂😂 can't wait till the tour's over and he's jobless, who's gonna employ this arsehole.

Wonder if Zelda's gonna let us know later that she's looking after Gail, cos let's face it will anyone else want to. Probably why he had her down for Christmas, so he could ask her. Cannot stand the three of them or Gail🤬🤬🤬
---
Also Fakey when you can afford to buy Off White, Palm Angels, Moncler, Balenciaga, etc… maybe then show off. Represent is hardly high end designer even if you like to think it is.
I don’t even want to begin to imagine the attention seeking ski wear he’s bought himself 🤢
He’s certainly been inundated with work on his time off 🤭
As if he could ever afford any of this Jeanie🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hi lovelies, had a few days off and bloody hell how nothing changes. Grifted stay, grifted animal park visit. Fakey posting topless selfies and food, but he told us he doesn't post these, what a prick🤮🤢🤮🤢 I would rather be celibate for life than go anywhere near him urghhh🤮🤮🤮🤮 waiting for the tena huns to message him🤪🤪🤪

What did those kids get for Christmas🤔🤔🤔 absolutely fuck all by the looks of it, no toys shown at all, no Freddie there, the tiniest pork joint I've ever seen🤣🤣🤣🤣 skint bastards, Zelda's fucked off already then, didn't stay long did she😅😅😅 the place they are staying doesn't look very kid friendly either. I bet they were hoping to go adults only and Zelda said fuck off, I'm not having Gail😂😂😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Looks like Fred finally got some clothes that fit him for Christmas.The way he looked before Christmas with his badly fitted jeans and coat which looked it was three sizes to big was embarrassing.Both disgusting parents and Zelda hopefully hiding her head in shame as she a stupid cow.
‘Overwhelming support’ she really actually thinks she’s insta famous 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Good grief, this made me nauseous hearing this. 🤢

"Right, back here getting the wrist sorted. Ready to take heads off in 2024 with the main man. Here he is".

"You've got more handsome over Christmas haven't you?" 🤢

WTF.

• Sick
  • Wow

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
He’s so rude. In his latest story he said Matt is the boring character from Harry Potter. I’m not sure why they indulge him. Matt wasn’t boring when he bailed him out by helping him get his boy racer car.

• Heart
  • Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
Watching rylan singing last night goes to show how far you can go after the xfactor.He seems to really enjoy life and the opportunities he gets.Fake arse prick is just dull and such a try hard and he’s left with the scraps his parrot can get him.Going to be the year he slips even further down the z lister pile of has beens.Flaps needs to go find a job and some pride she really is a joke.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
And to round it up the dead or something which looks like a load of bottle caps has come out to play.He seriously needs help with his addiction to posting shit for likes😳View attachment 2661259
So already used his son, used his dead dad and dead brother and it’s not even 10am yet on the first day of a New Year 🤬. I know his aim is for a documentary about grief but fuck me he’s starting the pity party early this year.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Like mother like son😳She blocks anyone who dares to question the old bag.He blocks anyone who dares to believe the shit he posts.Must be exhausted all the supposed work he had over the holidays🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s right to have so many child free trips, especially when Leo is not even 3. It seems normal these days to leave children to sod off on holiday. Fair enough maybe a one off or the odd night away for a break but you cannot class yourself as an amazing parent when you choose adult holidays over taking your kids somewhere.

Do you think the skiing trip is gifted? I just can’t imagine these two having any money at all, unless it really was a chrissy present off Zelda.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
You can tell by his bleary eyes on those stories that he has just woken up. So he woke up, had a piss, went downstairs and immediately got his phone out to start filming at half seven in the morning. What the fuck is wrong with him? And why is he letting Gail maul his face like that? Surely he should be saying "No, we don't do that to people's faces, it might hurt them and it's not nice to do that" Gail now thinks it's funny and clever to do that to people, what if he does it to kids at nursery expecting everyone to find it amusing? They fail him on every level. Arseholes.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he has suddenly found the confidence to post a ‘singing’ video and not just that he’s also begging for comments and likes on it 🤮🤮🤮 What a sad desperate fucker he really is

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh my Christ he looks gayer than a gay thing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I'm gonna drop Hobbycraft a message too, mental health campaigner my arse, only one person this prick cares about🙄🙄🙄

All the shit he does explains why he has no friends, he literally drains the life out of you, probably why Flaps looks like she does.
He saw no friends when he was on his TFM break, not one, when was the last time he saw anyone from his stag do, which was the shittest stag do I've ever seen.
Manifesting that avalanche🙏🙏🙏🙏
---
PS
Nearly new thread time, wonder how many we'll get through while he skiing😆😆😆😆
Maybe include these in your e-mails guyssss. What 'mental health' ambassador thinks this is ok? Utter arsehole. 🤬

Screenshot_20240107-172454~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172518~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172546~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172604~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172612~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172700~2.png

• Angry
  • Sick