Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
I don’t know much about this guy but this email landed in my inbox this morning making me think I’d slept through til April Fools Day. How random.
IMG_6723.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Pissy Pants needs a fucking good haircut, he is not cute, never has been, got worms, and needs to be looked at by a professional......

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So fucking off and leaving his child yet again for 5 days but instead of spending the day with him before he goes, he’s too busy looking at photos of himself and then posting mirror selfies fishing for compliments. I think his need for validation off of strangers can’t get any worse but it’s actually the only thing in his life he keeps excelling at 🤮 I dread to think the topless posts he’s going to do in the snow 🤮

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
You know. The reason I dislike him soo much aside from being insincere, a grief thief, a digital beggar, a shit DAD, a snarky fuck …. Is the level of vanity. I am turned off by a man who is soo into himself.
The he way he looks at himself in the camera, constantly FUCKING ADMIRING & EYE FUCKING HIMSELF turns my stomach.

The level of self centred behaviour is a HUGE RED FLAG, this is why he has zero friends - nobody wants to spend time with him, because he will somehow make it about him.

Unfortunately an elderly member of my family is like this and everything is about them. No interest in anybody else. Not vain but oblivious to anything other than their problems so very self centred and it is very draining. Watching Fakey I can imagine it would be even worse and I couldn’t imagine having to live with that full time.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Stop pandering to that brat and give him a clip around the earhole you stupid, ugly old tart.

• Wow
  • Sad

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Ding ding ding, Zelda is off to look after Damien tomorrow until Thursday, she's staying at the hobbit house, and Freddie is going to his dad's. So just 5 days Skiiing then. Bit shit really isnt it as 2 days will be spent travelling, wonder which 'mates' they are going with. Zelda said it would be easier at the hobbit house as then he can still go to nursery etc, what she means is, he's a fucking brat and I don't want to look after him at mine lol😆😆😆

As for his fucking 'singing' again make it stop pleassssssse😭😭😭😭😭 Tracy Chapman he ain't, terrible diction and ridiculous tune, sounds fucking awful. Never gonna get any singing gigs, what a prick🤣🤣🤣🤣
No activity from old sausage lips yet, I though she wanted to talk to us all more😉😅🤣😂
---
Flaps is probably hoping that Zelda will clean ger house, as she sure as he'll doesn't🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Only caught up on here as been busy but seriously is that crappy pork joint the only meat between 6 of them for Christmas day? I’d be clamming! Nothing worse than skanks like them showing off far too much food but clearly making up for being skint.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
And to round it up the dead or something which looks like a load of bottle caps has come out to play.He seriously needs help with his addiction to posting shit for likes😳
IMG_9214.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Justdee

Chatty Member
I have 2 confessions to make this is terrible and I ll hang my head in shame!

1. I agreed with zelda on something :cry:
I've watched fool me once .. and it was brilliant . 👏

2. I put the hood up on my hoody yesterday... my defence I was walking my dog and it started raining it was not because I influenced to be a twat it was because I wanted to keep my REAL hair dry.

His a blight isnt he? those signing faces are so put on its not because his feeling the music its because he thinks that's performing and it's terrible hence the lack of of work.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So obvious he's trying to get a singing gig, hmmm I think you need a bit more practice Fakey, actually, make that a fucking lot😆😆😆😆
---

Yes Jeanie, another cunt of the highest order she is🤬🤬🤬
She disgusts me. Her whole life is freebies, free trips and ads. Fakey must rue the day he never got on a reality show like Geordie Shore. The ‘fame’ so many of them have got from basically getting pissed and shagged on TV is astounding, even though VP now thinks she so far above it and has tried erasing that part of her life from history.
---
He’ll definitely be crying in his pillow tonight. Four hours and not even 2,000 likes on his ‘singing’ reel and that’s with him sharing it 3 times (so far) on his stories, begging for comments and likes on it and Flappy sharing it on hers as well 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Dear god please someone tell him to stop murdering these songs.His face and obviously so busy with all the work he had lined up only has two minutes to film🤣🤣
IMG_9258.jpeg
IMG_9269.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I looked at Chris’s insta and he didn’t post anything about Fakey in his stories. He did post meeting friends the previous night. Fakey was so giddy posting Chris just to show he was at his house. He is such a saddo! Chris couldn’t care less. I’m still waiting for Chris to spend time with Fakey and Gail as begged by Fakey😂.

• Haha
  • Heart