Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So obvious he's trying to get a singing gig, hmmm I think you need a bit more practice Fakey, actually, make that a fucking lot😆😆😆😆
---
When you’re overlooked for a skank like VP and her cling on boyfriend, it really is time to look at your ‘career’ choices.
Yes Jeanie, another cunt of the highest order she is🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So they are letting Leo sit in wicker baskets😡Never known such arseholes in my life.Have some respect and god he’s going to be even more obnoxious from sunday(knob head)That donation money getting well spent😡😡
He’s also holding what looks like a piece of chocolate in his hand whilst he climbs all around the furniture 🙄 Fucking scruffy cunts with no boundaries.

• Angry
  • Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Happy new year, fellow fakeys❤❤❤❤
No doubt that 2024 will be rinse and repeat shithousery from the internet's crappiest zilch lister couple....

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You are a handsome man🤢🤢I’m completely creeped out the way he talks to Chris🤢🤢Bet his wife gets zero compliments from twat in a hat🤢🤢
And says it whilst eye fucking the camera 🤢 so has he seriously left the kid who is his whole world and he spends the majority of the week away from, just to go and stop at CHs for no good reason? Maybe Flappy is visiting her family and he’s not invited so he’s fucked off instead? Something is definitely off

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Grifting bastards!! Wonder who won the Maris babysitting poor soda 😂

Why IF and I mean a big IF did they start to potty train if they are fucking off at the weekend? 🤦‍♀️😂

Thanks for letting the burglars know the home will be empty 👍

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
Has he got nothing lined up for after fm so trying to line himself a singing gig 🤔 or he is Still trying to hint about the masked singer ?
Honestly his voice has got worse, it was never brilliant but soundes just nasaly now.

So we've seen the wooden food and now the paw patrol puzzle is that all maris got for Christmas there's been no sign if toys in that house in the back ground but I guess they have bots to buy! We have more toys in our house for our granddaughter our house is safer and she doesn't live here,or walk yet
I know kl has her faults but you can tell Kate spends time with now and takes her walks and you know know let's her walk
Not just carry im everywhere.
That child is failed on so many levels

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Poor Leo now looking into the phone as his pathetic dad trolls his young son.He makes me sick as Leo cannot string a sentence together and prick then shouts out what he’s trying to say😡Are nursery not concerned at his lack of communication and that he still shits in a nappy.

• Sad
  • Sick

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I need therapy after listening to face ache rambling on and on.God her soap scoops really are so long and why is my only question.No mention of monster munch coming but flaps birthday soon as if she actually cares.Do her and Matt actually go out as how can she watch so much tv every day and write all her notes down🤣🤣View attachment 2667856
She looks like the annoying fucking receptionist at my gp surgery.Shes so embarrassing,if that was my mother I'd be ringing her up and telling her she's embarrassing herself in front of every fucker.My sis messaged me once to show me the profile pic my mother uploaded to Facebook.She photoshopped herself about 100 years younger.Me and my sis were mortified.We messaged her straight away lol.Someone needs to tell this cunt she looks awful x100.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
One thing at least his everlasting grief hasn’t stopped him doing what HE wants over the festive period 🙄 I wonder if it will pop its head up again for New Year 😴

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Shows how shit their Xmas Dinner was the fact there was no pictures of it but he’s straight away showing food pics from the hotel. Lucky boys being taken to a hotel geared for adults, to sit in a room and watch films for 2 nights. Well is it 2 nights? He said AT was 2 when it was only 1 🤷🏻‍♀️ Please anyone that reports to ASA make sure you report him. He’s very sneakily tagged the hotel in the bottom of his post. It’s 100% been gifted to him so he should be marking it as such 😡
Their room is Not all that - pokey for 4 of them. Why not take the kids to center parcs or Butlins….Ohh yeah that’s not free. #chavvygrifters

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Chris Hughes's disengaged face when Fakey once again makes it all about him. He is only at his happiest when he is discussing the extremely important topic of HIMSELF.
Screenshot_20231230-104956_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
🐔So pissy pants has used the potty, so no nappy in the day, 😆 yeah pull the other one, he can't speak properly so I doubt if he will say "wee mummy"..lol 😄 😏.....
Yeah- it needs to be consistent, every day - not a ' lucky' 1-off ......

I'm afraid Maris won't become clean any time soon - if ever.....
---
And he has picked up on high pitched tone at the end of her sentences. Clearly read here.
He thinks he's Australian now 😆😆😆😆
---
Grifting bastards!! Wonder who won the Maris babysitting poor soda 😂

Why IF and I mean a big IF did they start to potty train if they are fucking off at the weekend? 🤦‍♀️😂

Thanks for letting the burglars know the home will be empty 👍
There's fuck-all in there, a naff 8 year old 27" tele & a gold-painted dress watch , a kettle and 2 knock-off handbags........ 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Happy new year to all my fellow fakeys when it comes❤❤ Hope 2024 is your best yet, much love to you all🥰

New home gym & new 👃🏼 in 2024 for the beggars🤣🤣 Don’t think they’re going to let us down on the entertainment front anytime soon😉

Keep doing the lords work & calling these cunts out👏🏼
IMG_9565.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Wonder which grandma gets to look after Leo.At least Fred will be well cared for by his dad.She was such a smug bitch yesterday as her entire life is spent pretending they live a celebrity lifestyle.He knows he’s at the bottom of the pile for decent jobs👍Let’s see how 2024 works out as I think he’s going to crash and burn.
I think Zelda won the gargoyle raffle and has got him for the crapathon holiday....

• Haha