Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely news for you all

Reactions: 17
Considering how he shares every 2 min TV appearance he gets, weird how he hasn’t mentioned that the charity footy match he did for GMB a couple of weeks ago was shown on the program this morning. Wonder if it was because they asked scum bag Ashley Cain and Bobby Seagull (I don’t know who he is either) to come on and talk about it and not him Fuck me when you’re overlooked for a cunt like Cashley and someone nobody has heard of, it’s not looking good for your morning TV ‘presenting’ career

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Oohh .. he'll be licking his wounds/ego
Fancy being passed over for two more irrelevant cunts than him
By the way, cashley, where's the charity money, or is that contributing to the new replacement/baby mama?????

Reactions: 20
Why is he walking round a theme park with a dirty grubby blazer on over a jumper I’m just surprised he’s not wearing something more colourful to be honest to make sure he stands out
Same!!! I was expecting him to be wearing something like a neon mankini with moon boots and a sombrero* with flashing lights so everyone would notice him

*in keeping with this week's Spanish/matador theme.

Reactions: 18
Pair of twats not one story marked as an ad/pr trip as if they've paid for it. How do you report them
Hope his fucking wig blows off today
There you go Jane!

Reactions: 12
Flappys latest Tiktok Over a day old. 115 likes 1 comment so far

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Obviously all the donations to:

COLCHESTER FOOD BANK

was a complete and utter lie Flapz, you pizza-faced greedy bitch. Not one charitable bone in either of your GREEDY CUNTS' soulless bodies. We won't be forgetting the lies don't you worry.

I hope you have a shit time today and the wind strikes like a tornado and whisks you all off to Munchkin Land. Gail will feel right at home there.

So will your gay husband who is, after all, a FRIEND OF DOROTHY!

Grifting scumbags.

Reactions: 13
Freddie looks as happy as a turkey on Xmas eve
He's terrified of that cunt.
All for the gram, isn't it.

Reactions: 15
I think Flapz must have caught up on here as she's put this on one of the photos!

Is it in reference to "the wanker with an anchor" reference to his anchor necklace and his swinging coke jaw the other night?

Ahh, so funny Flapz - must be a sad life being a beard eh?

Reactions: 24
So why is it your jaw swings when you do coke?? I'd ask Vicky Pattison but the cunt would probably dox me.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but wtf are them kids wearing
they look homeless and scruffy
---
My son is the same age as Freddie and wouldn’t even seen dead in those clothes
they never buy them decent clothing
My son and all his friends wear north face and montirex and berghaus yes it’s expensive but lasts and is decent quality

Freddie looks like he’s homeless and found those items in a skip poor kid
---
It’s going to be hard for him hitting high school my sons same age and games with his friends after school and they are lads they do say things and I do obviously tell him not to bully kids and he doesn’t but some of his friends do say nasty things about other parents and I think Freddie will be subject to bullying especially with his stepdad dressing how he does and naked on the gram filming random shit . I’d be embarrassed to have a stepdad like Jake

Last edited:
I haven’t been on this thread since number 89! However I run here after seeing the grifted Alton towers stay and what actually annoyed me (random I know) is the Andy’s dinosaur adventure they have signs up before you go in saying no phones so you don’t spoil it for other guests etc I so desperately wanted to take a photo as my husband and daughter was waiting for smiler so missed out but out of respect and being a decent human like everyone else during the performance I didn’t take any photos! What gives flap face the right to do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.