Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So depressed he’s posting at 7am eye bleeping the phone.No six pack on display and he just really makes me🤢🤢
IMG_9114.jpeg
IMG_9113.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah thanks for letting us know you’re at home fake. I couldn’t imagine sitting and filming my kid when we’ve just woke up. He’s such a sad bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah thanks for letting us know you’re at home fake. I couldn’t imagine sitting and filming my kid when we’ve just woke up. He’s such a sad bastard.
and eyefucking yourself at the same time 🤢 I seriously wonder if he ever does anything with that child without filming it. I doubt it and that proves what little time he actually spends with him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hopefully Soph never went home they definitely argue he’s a nasty bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don’t understand these z listers need to film the most mundane family time. Can none of them just look after their children without filming every tiny thing while looking for likes.
It’s a really empty existence having to do this all day when they’re missing out on life

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Seeing Leo was bathed and in his pyjamas by 5 doubt very much this dick head did anything towards his bed time.Up early making noise so of course she doesn’t get a lay in.Pretending the hole is depressed when all along he’s sulking as being home bores him to death.Poor Leo once again rolled out and showing everyone how far he is behind on his speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lying in bed.., get up get the kid his breakfast and go for a walk or sumthing else. What a tit boring life that kid has with him.
At least old flapz with her fake voice takes him out.

Lying in bed.., get up get the kid his breakfast and go for a walk or sumthing else. What a tit boring life that kid has with him.
At least old flapz with her fake voice takes him out.
Yeah absolutely, he's been plonked in front of the telly since the day he was born, poor lad doesn't stand a chance😕😕😕

• Heart
I don’t believe Flaps was out, she just put on those hideous clothes and shoes and took a quick photo and put it on her stories! There is no way she went out and didn’t show instagram her full “attite” and face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe Flaps was out, she just put on those hideous clothes and shoes and took a quick photo and put it on her stories! There is no way she went out and didn’t show instagram her full “attite” and face!
I reckon she posted that so she can say loads of people have messaged her asking for outfit details 🤥 It then gives her the excuse to do some aff links and tag YSL on her insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if she tags YSL on a post about her handbag and it’s Turkeys finest!
That is the fakest fake YSL bag I have ever seen 🤭 She does it all the time, they both do! I remember last Autumn she was wearing fake Gucci tights and tagged gucci and didn’t he do it with his old “Gucci” backpack which he admitted was fake and the fake “Gucci” too small slipper things that were the brought on tattlemoon as “content”…. They are seriously unwell in the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That is the fakest fake YSL bag I have ever seen 🤭 She does it all the time, they both do! I remember last Autumn she was wearing fake Gucci tights and tagged gucci and didn’t he do it with his old “Gucci” backpack which he admitted was fake and the fake “Gucci” too small slipper things that were the brought on tattlemoon as “content”…. They are seriously unwell in the head!
Don’t forget her ‘Chanel’ sandals and handbag as well. She always tags the official Chanel page when she’s wearing them 🙄 Those Gucci tights were the worst dupes I’ve seen. Can’t believe she thought people believed they were real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you pull a grief card out with your grifted card and you need to be congratulated on putting your child to bed, you need to have a quiet word with yourself! I miss my parent’s dreadfully, do I go on, no I don’t. I celebrate their life! Look what they’ve given me, my own family!
What a beautiful way of putting it - that really touched my heart then.

"I celebrate their life. Look what they've given me - my own family". 💗

This sentence in itself shames RatBoy. He's nothing but a shallow, ignorant, selfish bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.