Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of old tit. I hope Spud pulls it down.

407517995_903220251366535_6920975953580149524_n.jpg
405283647_873778294396816_7440047973788615026_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The grifted tree is tit, surprised she revealed it before fakey 😂
Omg you're not wrong, it looks absolutely terrible🤣🤣🤣 and who the duck put those lights on it like that💀💀💀💀
There are no words for that 'art work' oh my days⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔Can see Zelda rearranging that tree when she turns up 😆 🤣 😂....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she's flapping(haha)about she knows what she's doing isn't working and she's trying other stuff to see what gets engagement,
shes tried
cooking :sick:
Fashion
Skincare
lifestyle
family
Home decor
art
we've even seen cleaning this week

But the sheep aren't biting

She could try
Budgeting (grifting doesn't count)
Getting out of debt
How to deal with a self obsessed husband
Children with problems or moving out to live with the other parentsorting your house out on a budget.

Actually think the last few would do ok

Your welcome soph!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s spend more on Starbucks coffees than he’s given to the charity, he’s scum
Blast from the past. Does anyone remember say a couple of years back. He was pretending to be nice and loading a Starbucks card (freebie) and allowing his ‘fans’ to go to Starbucks for free coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So why hasn’t she marked her tree story as gifted? Off I go to ASA again. Please anyone else report her as well. If she can accept a free bleeping Xmas tree, she should have the decency to admit it 😡 She knows she’ll get stick so is deliberately not marking it.
Have you got the picture from the garden centre saying who they sent trees to @PrincessJeanie And I'll do it now

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh for sure he was livid at receiving that secret Santa donation instead of a gift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The grifted tree is tit, surprised she revealed it before fakey
🐔Can see Zelda rearranging that tree when she turns up 😆 🤣 😂....
its not grey enough for Zelda’s taste, god help the tree if it has a leaf on it she will be getting the mower out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What idiot would buy her bandb set😂 ‘’ cannot believe the quality’’ Bet they can’t believe they could of got it off Ali express a lot cheaper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Flapz with your fake arse message. As usual, there's wording mistakes (bottom bit).

358348951_1795723727540277_3676215566673176394_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off Flapz with your fake arse message. As usual, there's wording mistakes (bottom bit).

View attachment 2606876
‘Thank you so much for making these’ 😂😂😂 If this person exists, she’ll be gutted when she finds out how much cheaper she can get them on Ali Express 😂
Also as a ‘small business’ she shouldn’t be taking and asking for freebies off of other small businesses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔 That letter is so funny, fancy writing to yourself and having the time to do it 😆 🤣 😂. Find time to potty train your kid instead of living in La La land......Feels like its holding me in..lol 😆.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.