Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter bleep. He really does have a nasty, entitled streak.
Unlikeable. It's why his TV " career" hasn't took off....... bit parts at £250 attendance courtesy fee is duck - all , at 8 or 9 a year........

£1,500- 1,800 per Annum.

FFS 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

MINUS petrol , etc

She's BEGGED for free food.
Maris is underdeveloped & they WONT do ANYTHING about it - as its good for their ' clicks of likes'.

Oh, how they must have been happy.........

Disgusting pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to get a ruler ffs. Those letters are completely on the piss!

Somebody please make her stop!! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20231202-190131~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell 😂 Saw a woman making that “artwork” on TikTok a few days ago.

They are so skint it’s unreal, you got a gifted Christmas tree soph love I’m sure you could fork out for a nice print from Etsy for your “office”

Agree with you all, disgusted that he’s shared that about Sarcoma. If he’s shared that he would have deffo shared that his fight money went towards it! He’s a lowlife, grabbing all the freebies but can’t put a tenner of his own money to the charity he’s supposedly ambassador of.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Obviously saving the big Christmas tree reveal for sarcoma thief to return home.He should be ashamed of himself showing that card😳Could have attended that event last week and handed over a cheque for the money he promised.Horrid family who honestly make me🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
None of them are people I'd want to know personally, bleeping load of dislikeable rubbish.

He’s spend more on Starbucks coffees than he’s given to the charity, he’s scum

Reactions: 20
Considering she’s gained so many new ‘followers’ this week, strange that she’s still got such tit engagement on her artwork reel 🤭 As for his secret Santa. I’d like to think someone did that as a dig at him knowing that he donates duck all himself. Where’s the grifted tree then Flappy? Got to wait for him to be on the ad as well I suppose 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
RUNS BY BECAUSE THE OTHER bleep CASHLEY CAIN IS GONNA BE A DAD AGAIN SEE YAS ON THE OTHER SIDE

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Be your own muse… what does it mean to be a muse? It usually means that an artist sees you in a beautiful way and you inspire that person's creativity and passion into a work of art. To be your own muse means you inspire yourself. You see the beauty within yourself."

Err...yeah right Flaps. Can't wait for that mis aligned, beige, meaningless, shite 'art' to find it's way on FB Market place £150 original piece. Hopefully NikNak will fiddle about with the S and make it look like an L.

• Haha
So why hasn’t she marked her tree story as gifted? Off I go to ASA again. Please anyone else report her as well. If she can accept a free bleeping Xmas tree, she should have the decency to admit it 😡 She knows she’ll get stick so is deliberately not marking it.

• Angry
Someone said on her art🤣tit🤣you should sell them🤣🤣.Where do these saddos come from and the tree🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.