Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bit of art I done”, English A Level is working overtime there.

Reactions: 19
She really does think that people are interested in her fake arse life.Both so thirsty and desperate to earn a living doing fuck all day in day out.Doubt tickets sales been great for the full Monty and he’s out of work for five weeks.Hoping 2024 is the year that karma comes knocking for these two.

Reactions: 17
God she is the double of her chosen name on hereFlaps can’t give that bambi and bear shit away.Wonder if saving her free to Lapland until prick is homeArt work dear lord she really has a high opinion of herself

Reactions: 16
Sophie you are a a massive ugly cunt with skin like the surface of the moon. Ram your fucking grifted Christmas tree up that flat arse and fuck off into oblivion and in homage to my favourite ever film SEE YA LATER SOPH NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YA

https://giphy.com/HhrfyaskF0w5W

WTF is he doing? God he looks rough this morning! Somebody's been on the

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
He could go into competition with Kreuger. The size of that spot!

Reactions: 18
Isn’t that a lot of food for a little boy? I don’t have kids so not sure .

Reactions: 13
Well we can all breathe a sigh of relief, Flaps has a new phone dumpy little Leo stuffing his face as per. Hope their grifted tree looks shite

Fakey's looked like shit all week, you just know that Zelda will be looking after devil child while they fuck off on an adult only break, he's got about 5 and a half weeks off, Why's he saying 4. Lying bastard. Let's see what those poor kids get for Christmas, load of grifted shit, same as last year. Tight, skint fuckers they are

Reactions: 18
Found a new career for Zelda ....

---
They were offering return stalls tickets at half price when Cunty was in Norwich.... couldn't fucking give them away...

Last edited:
What the fuck will ugly saggy bollocks do at Xmas when the gym is shut !!!! He will have to play happy families, .....

Reactions: 16
Doubt anyone else is watching the Leicester West Brom game on, but one of the managers looks JUST like our favourite prickenden

Reactions: 11
Does he photoshop that mole on his head? I only noticed it in that close up from the hairdresser guy reel but it’s quite noticeable on that.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wiki Ref: 30/11/23

Zelda filming herself on the toilet having a wee. Absolutely rotten - just like her son.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.